Tiffany Thinks #16 🎄🎄🎄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there was a young girl early twenties reported on one of the earlier threads who suffered a stroke in recovery and Natalie had sepsis which nearly killed her and they looked in much better condition going into this op than T..
that c-diff that T had was really bad timing and took a lot out of her..the weight loss alone in the recovery from this op puts T at more risk unfortunately
as I mentioned I think this surgeon took a big risk trying to give a young woman a chance at a longer life. Got to give him credit.

Reactions: 15
The original fluffyfox2534 is almost definitely an Australian woman with a dog named Sully, whose instagram profile can be found quite easily on a basic search on Tiffany's page using the aforementioned clues. She actually replied to a comment I once left a long, long time ago on Tiffany's page...way before there were any counterfeits around! She later deleted the comment, but it still appears on my notifications so I still have a link to her now-deleted YT page. It first changed to "fluffy fox has left the building" and then the YT account got deleted entirely. Soon after the Wombat appeared.
This is 100% untrue. Please go to Tiffany’s video called scared waiting for results and I posted a comment saying I had my nails done white like Tiffany’s but my boyfriend said they looked like tip-ex. I thought tiff would find it funny but people pointed out it was very rude so I said I deserved to be blocked and deleted. I think it was mentioned on this forum. The post now shows in my new name. Anyway I’m off now as this is all so pointless and the only important thing is Tiffany really.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It means Tiffany has a 39% of reaching the 5 year survival rate. More probable that she won’t be alive anytime in that 5 year timeline.
and a year has passed already with that tumor.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
as I mentioned I think this surgeon took a big risk trying to give a young woman a chance at a longer life. Got to give him credit.
Hmmm… but the wait and watch decision and him ghosting her for weeks?? I dunno… all credit to all medics for real…. But I have questions..

Reactions: 4
This is 100% untrue. Please go to Tiffany’s video called scared waiting for results and I posted a comment saying I had my nails done white like Tiffany’s but my boyfriend said they looked like tip-ex. I thought tiff would find it funny but people pointed out it was very rude so I said I deserved to be blocked and deleted. I think it was mentioned on this forum. The post now shows in my new name. Anyway I’m off now as this is all so pointless and the only important thing is Tiffany really.
I've gone to old videos, and stumbled upon one of the original Fluffy Fox comments, though not the one mentioned here. Indeed, Worry Wombat now replaces Fluffy Fox in the very original comment. When I clicked on the Worry Wombat account name, it also indicated 'Fluffy fox has left the building', as per what the frog says here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
and a year has passed already with that tumor.
If the survival rate is computed from the date of diagnosis, then one year has passed. If the survival rate is computed from date of termination of treatment or surgery date, then one year has not yet passed.

Reactions: 9
What happened then?🫤
He was ill but T was still in communication with him and his nurse throughout that period. That period was very hectic and I take what T told us during that time with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 💯 🎯
I’ll never forget when she jumped up and down squealing at the thought of getting 100k followers and the YouTube plaque…
Then backtracked after her family gave her a 50k follower party because she realised cancer vlogs and the focus on getting a YouTube plaque seemed quite unprincipled…
And remember when she planned to write a book before this whole wind change occurred? I think she didn't realize that not only was her audience invested, but they were also intelligent. She could not continue her facile approach with this inquisitive group who insisted on more comprehensive, thorough and technical information. We were far more competent than she gave us credit for. She captured our attention, but we needed to know more. She was no longer in charge when she refused to elevate her discourse to more technical and medical parlance. She just wanted accolades for her success in drawing us in, that was her achievement.

I have been shocked reading about the amount of weight some patients have lost after having PE. I understand parenteral nutrition infusions can be done but I have no idea whether they might prevent dangerous weight loss.
Well, how much do the removed organs and supporting material (don't know the correct terminology) actually weigh?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened then?🫤
I’m so sad about this stupid girl you know guys 😢😭😭😢
What happened was simply the watch-and-wait period, which was six weeks in duration. I don't know when the 'hide-and-seek' with her surgeon began, or even if it began during the six-week watch-and-wait period itself.

Reactions: 9
And remember when she planned to write a book before this whole wind change occurred? I think she didn't realize that not only was her audience invested, but they were also intelligent. She could not continue her facile approach with this inquisitive group who insisted on more comprehensive, thorough and technical information. We were far more competent than she gave us credit for. She captured our attention, but we needed to know more. She was no longer in charge when she refused to elevate her discourse to more technical and medical parlance. She just wanted accolades for her success in drawing us in, that was her achievement.
Tiffany writing a book 🤣 Can you imagine the vocabulary in it?
Yes the audience she brought in through her cancer journey is altogether a different cup of tea to the ones who watched her old lifestyle videos. She thought she could get away with creating crappy content like she did in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just watched the vlog.Why is darling Matt so smiley an happy?YIKES
When T. Is in hospital he can finally jumps in his jeans and socks again. And these godawful Christmas pj’s can go in the laundry basket. A man can become very happy for less.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened was simply the watch-and-wait period, which was six weeks in duration. I don't know when the 'hide-and-seek' with her surgeon began, or even if it began during the six-week watch-and-wait period itself.
8 weeks,it was supposed to be 6

Reactions: 6
It means Tiffany has a 39% of reaching the 5 year survival rate. More probable that she won’t be alive anytime in that 5 year timeline.
61% chance of not being alive in 5 years..I don’t know how my brain would deal with odds like that..throw in pain and the

inconveniences of dealing with 1or 2 stoma’s..let’s hope she has the strength to get through the recovery and stick around

to annoy us and delight her followers for a long time..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I've gone to old videos, and stumbled upon one of the original Fluffy Fox's comments, though not the one mentioned here. Indeed, Worry Wombat now replaces Fluffy Fox in the very original comments. When I clicked on the Worry Wombat account name, it also indicated 'Fluffy fox has left the building', as per what the frog says here.
yes, it was me I think that said "fluffy fox has left the building" was the tagline or former name of the account. I just checked and the page actually appears for me too when, I think the youtube link I was using was broken before. This is the evidence that I found. I think the person writing on here is talking rubbish personally.
  1. The fluffy fox Joined YT Jul 1, 2013.
  2. The fluffy fox followed a list of Australian meditation hypnotists (now edited). Why would you listen to multiple (only) Australian meditators/voices trying to hypnotise you, unless you were Australian?
  3. I pointed out that I thought Fluffyfox2533 was Australian on here.
  4. Fluffyfox's name suddenly (and after my comment was made) changes to Worry Wombat, a marsupial EXCLUSIVELY found in Australian terrain
  5. I found Sully Fox's instagram page, a follower of Tiffany, a citizen of Australian, and someone who signs off all their posts with a fox emoji and is self-confessed "on paw patrol" with a POLICE emoji. Suspicious.
  6. A quick scan of Sully Fox's page reveals they were born in 2013, the same year the YT account was created under their vixen-like name.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.