Tiffany Thinks #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally got my active member badge 😂🙌🏽

Who is Matt referring to them? Because he is the one driving them. I’m so confused. I’m gonna go watch again.
He doesn't say them at all and neither does she, before the prayer she says 'I actually told HIM the truth'.

Tiffany will be in hospital for a long time...probably here in US would have home health coming in daily for a couple of weeks when back home but it will be important that someone is the prime care giver and that will no doubt be Amma. She will need to learn how to do all of the aftercare required as Tiffany will be very weak for months. I can't see Matt being of much help here and assume he will need to go to work.
Surely Amma will not be dialting her new vagina?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it's that time again where I say 'help,I don't know how to start a new thread.'

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well. I found these little snippets confirmation of some theories, suggestions here as to level of honesty, or not….see attachments. Wow.

Go listen to this exchange. Matt’s asking, “oh are you doing that thing where you are lying to them about the time” and Tiff says, I usually lie, but today “I’m actually telling them the truth”. Didn’t that bother anyone else? It’s like proof of a major character issue and that he, she has indeed been manipulative all along?! So disappointed!
she said him as in Matt. not sure why she tells him the appointment is earlier than it is maybe he takes awhile to get ready. idk
I'm not that interested in even analyzing it.

Reactions: 2
Nope. You have to go back and watch it please. There’s and edit and Tiffany answers “2oclock” so someone asked her what time the appointment is, right, before the edit. Will someone else please have a careful listen? Tiff clearly states, “, but this time actually told them the truth” referring to the appointment time???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.