Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgocat

I think some people have just turned genuinely nasty on here. She might be an annoying moron but she's a young woman with cancer who is clearly struggling, to minimise this because some of you are too blind to see the visible tears because you want to have something to pick at stuns me. And to try and say she isn't suffering because she can post a couple of tiktoks, really?? There are people with cancer who are still working, who try and complete bucket lists. One minute it's not believing her because she's not laid up in bed and then it's scolding her when she gets help with things from Amma.

It's a shame because this thread used to be a good place to unload honest feelings which we could no longer do in her comment section, now I feel like it's a place full of fruit loops with conspiracy theories.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

jackolantern

VIP Member
Seriously what are you guys watching that I’m not? She was completely raw talking about her fears about the surgery, it’s not at all weird she releases those emotions when she’s alone. She tries to be strong because she knows it upsets her mum. I find her irritating and deceptive but some of this stuff is reaching for anything to hate her for now. You want her to express herself and when she does you just say she’s lying anyway 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 33

stardust22

Debating about opening a PO Box with her followers immediately after waking up from an op and high on painkillers was last straw for me- I'm tapping out guys. Personally wish her all the best for the sake of her family members, but I feel like watching her and commenting on here is feeding the beast. This woman is manipulative and she is profiting off her cancer in a way that I can't agree with. She does nothing for anyone and everything is about her and what people do for her. That being said, really hope she gets the magic cure she is so desperately after, as well as the other help that she needs, and that one day she can give back to charities so that others can too enjoy the fruits of her 'success.' All the very best to all!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Eddertillet

Matt saying "you'll be cancer free for the rest of your life"... Is he serious? Does he know anything about cancer?

• Wow
Reactions: 31

MissB123

Chatty Member
"After this life is going to be easier."
I wonder if she truly believes this or if it's just for the camera.
Either way, it's so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KarinaBallerina

For those thinking she should focus on the surgery, I hear you but what exactly should she focus on?
I think she knows what is being removed from her body and she’s trying to have a positive and perhaps fantasy way of seeing her recovery.

I wouldn’t advise her to look at the online photos of PE surgery, they are frightening.
I think it’s best that’s she does focus on Christmas and presents and the things she likes, it may be her last Christmas and also pray she survives surgery.

I think she should eat what she wants and enjoy her Christmas because who knows what will happens after her surgery date.
Here's what I did to focus on my surgery: 1.) My sister's birthday was 4 days after my surgery, so I made sure I had her presents wrapped and someone to deliver them to her on the correct date. I also included a special gift for her to remember me by should I not pull through. 2.) I cleaned my house as best I could. 3.) I stocked my freezer with meals for after-recovery. 4.) I walked every day like the doctors told me to. They said that walking was the best way to get my circulatory system in top shape, something important after any kind of abdominal surgery. 5.)I read a lot, but very little about cancer. I'd already done my research prior. I did do a review of hospital instructions to be sure I knew what was expected of me right after surgery. 6.) I ate as best I could but I couldn't manage much, to be frank. 7.) I packed my hospital bag. 8.) I got in touch with friends and family members to make sure all was good "just in case". 9.) I visited the graves of my parents and loved ones. 10.) I reviewed my will.

I get what you're saying about Tiffany enjoying herself as much as possible prior to surgery. The thing is, she should be sure to do only things that will aid in recovery, not hinder, in order to have as best a recovery as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Turaj

VIP Member
Oh boy this one was really revealing. Take aways for me:
-I think the surgeon knows exactly when he will have that team ready to go, He is waiting to tell her the date pending her meeting
and agreeing to all the potential components of the surgery. I do not believe with the cancer spreading in her body they are going to
wait until Jan. If they operate it will be no later than mid Dec. unless surgeon is not convinced she is clear on everything.
-Tiff saying she would prefer not to meet any of the surgeons indicates she is still in denial and this lead surgeon is probably very
concerned about this. Everything will be spelled out in detail and consented to in writing. Taking this idiot Matt in there is crazy.
-Amma looked very upset in back seat...she is the most in reality and had to go to Elodie's after the hospital trip. That home will be
her refuge.
-Matt is getting more air time and I find the guy just creepy and frankly his comments are stupid. He really bothered me this time more
than usual. I don't know how Amma can be around him. That banter between them when Amma was running into the store was just gross.
-I think the thing that will be the most difficult for Tiffany to accept is the probability that this may not be 100% curative. No surgeon
will give her that assurance...it is simply her best chance. I don't get the feeling she understands that.
-I think the surgeon is on purpose stringing all these meetings out to give her time to absorb what will happen. He is being very
careful. This must weigh heavily on him as he sees this group.
-WHY in the world are they having to stop at a pharmacy to get pain meds???? It would just be standard protocol to take with you
every time you leave the house.
-I think the gynecologist meeting may well be more than she can handle....I note that one is first.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

ginnyw

VIP Member
Watching the new video. It seems she refuses to brush her own hair, now it's Amma's job. Imagine how it's going to be after the surgery? She won't be taking care of her stoma, at least i doubt she will.
I can't help remembering that heartbreaking clip of BowelBabe's father gently brushing her hair in the last week of her life. That's because she could no longer lift a hairbrush. Compare that scenario to the Tiffany one.

The new vlog is.....surreal. o_O
Not sure I'm going to watch this one. Getting very tired of the whole thing. Plus I've been ripped to shreds by some person over on YT on the subject of children not wearing seatbelts (which I feel strongly about and will not apologise about). There's a horrible, nasty feel to the whole Tiffany thing now - it's not just surreal, it's toxic and it involves a lot of people who can't think for themselves and just lash out.

• Heart
  • Sad

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I wish I could say I'm joking. But just made dinner and honestly asked my mum "how much would your pay for this?" (She said £10).

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t think she understands the enormity of this surgery and the fact that she’s going to be in hospital for weeks afterwards and is going to have a long, painful recovery that’s going to take months to heal from and afterwards she’s going to have a very different lifestyle from what she has now. She seems to think it’s going to be over & done with and that the cancer stuff is just going to disappear after this surgery is over. She’s looking at a good 6 months until she’s properly back on her feet again and physically she’s never going to be the same again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Kaligirl7

After watching that little dance she put on Instagram, I'm really worried for her mental health. She is completely out of touch with the gravity of this whole situation. I think she will have a total mental breakdown after the surgery. She still is in denial of how serious this is. She is a train wreck waiting to happen.

• Heart

Idrisrex

Chatty Member
Un effing believable! This is the first time for Amma that she will hear this about the full extend of the operation. What!!?How on earth can you leave your own mother in the dark about such a life changing operation? She is good enough to drive you to hospital, but you don’t come clean about her own daughters future.
Rotten brat!

• Sad

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Soon the fairy dust and glitter will settle. The day of surgery is drawing near. The sombre mood is palpable here in Tattleland. We dont like her behaviour but we dont like cancer more. While none of us know exactly when and exactly what surgery she will be having, reality is slowing setting in for us all. Recovery is going to be tough. Life is going to be tough.

• Heart
  • Sad

H&N

VIP Member
Her expression during Matt's car headlock was strange, was she hurting? About to cry? The uncomfortable 'hug' scenes churn my stomach.
And why were they having this strange conversation? Matt saying you learned a lot from me, tell me what did you learn? WTF.. ugly freak

• Haha
  • Sick

helpmeunderstand?

I noticed a pattern after watching this video. Tiffany truly doesn’t realize that it is unhealthy and self-harmful to bottle up feelings for the sake of being strong for others, and she doesn’t realize that doing so could make the whole experience more difficult for all involved. She feels extraordinary pressure to put on a cheerful act, because the second Amma leaves, and she has even one moment alone with herself, reality sets in and she FEELS. If only she had so many more moments like that. It seems like she is so far behind in the mental/emotional processing of everything. I am so concerned for her. I came to this forum was she was in the height of denial during W and W and after becoming frustrated to see her flat out choosing denial over well reasoned and sincere concerns for her. But some of the garbage that has been going on here sure seems to speak to the depravity of the human heart at times. Just ramblings. Real sorrow is just under the surface with Tiffany these days, and I am afraid for her post surgical recovery process if she does not put in some more mental prep work in these next weeks and days.

• Heart
  • Sad

Saydee

VIP Member
I don’t mean to sound morbid so please don’t attack me for sharing my thoughts.

Her acting silly, forced smiles, trying to show that she’s ok when she’s not, blocking/distracting herself are ways that Tiffany drowns her fear and pain. I’m sure she realises that her end may be near and I’m sure she cries to herself when alone. Much as she tries to block out her serious health issues and beat about the bush, she is now cornered and is telling the truth coz there’s no more place to hide.

Everything is beginning to make sense.

Why does Matt please her and wear matching pyjamas in Nov and subject himself to ridicule? Why does 60 year old Amma act silly and do tik toks with her? Why does everyone give in to her and make her happy? Now that surgery is confirmed happening, there’s no need for anymore speculation. I guess the family may have been secretly told by the doctors that T’s situation is terminal and that the surgery might just prolong her life only. I think they know.

I’m beginning to have a change of heart. I can’t be angry with someone whose days might be limited. She may be annoying and unlikeable, but she has been unfairly dealt with a tough life. Even comparing with her sister whose life seems complete and happy, it is sad that she can’t find total happiness. She has Matt but she can’t have a normal life with him. I hope she pulls through the surgery and lives long enough to maybe have a baby through surrogacy, down the road. That I believe would truly fulfil her heart’s desire.

I hope I’m wrong but whether her surgery is successful or not, she might not have long to live. So if she wants a PO Box, cards, freebies whatever, let her have them. Anything that makes her happy, give it to her. Even the 100k plaque. She wants it so badly, give it to her. Someone said that this may be her last Christmas. Just like a prisoner in death row who’s requesting his last meal, let her get whatever makes her happy, while she can still smile.

It has been a roller coaster ride for us following her journey and the truth is finally revealed. Let’s just hope her surgery goes well and that she doesn’t suffer great pain.
An honest opinion? As a carer and a loved one.
Sometimes family and loved ones feel useless/hopeless/helpless whatever you want to call it.
I found myself doing things I wouldn't usually do to help my husband.
I started going to the gym to encourage him to build muscle when cancer started stripping protein and breaking muscle down.
I started going to the steam room and sauna at the sports centre because steam and heat help his breathing.
I started eating spicy food and going to indian restaurants because he loves indian food.
I have travelled to places that I previously felt would be boring for me.
I could write loads of examples.
I did it and do it because a) I knew his time was limited. We wouldn't reach the old age we had thought we would together. b) It made me feel better about feeling utter useless.
I never once discussed the chance of him dying on the table during surgery, and I have never discussed death. I discuss it with family and friends.
If doing silly things makes T happy, Amma and Matt are likely to go along with whatever because that helpless feeling sucks. If he felt happy in me wearing pjs? I'd do it. I'd do whatever to make him happy while I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HulloC

SO MUCH REPETITION. SO MUCH. REPETITION. YEAH. SO MUCH.

sorry I just had to. anyway I just wanted to point out that she 100% reads this forum. all the posts here about matt's inappropriate hug from the last video and she uses a similar awkward grab from behind as her thumbnail? She's trying to annoy us.

That scene with Matt telling her that he taught her everything she knows and then following up by teasing her into admitting that he taught her loads of stuff? Weird. "and what have you taught me?" this is the first time I've found matt to be inexplicably weird and off. Did I imagine the whole thing? It's late over here and I'm sleepy. LOL. That's how bizarre it was.

Those sausages looked extremely burnt. Carcinogenic processed meats should be the last thing on Tiffany's menu, but sure let's char them till they're all black and burnt. MMMMMM yummy yummy yummy.

She actually asked the surgeon if she could not see the other surgeons involved and just do the surgery?! This girl is beyond idiotic!!! How can she even consider that? Does she have no fucking desire to understand what is going to happen? She imagines herself waking up from surgery with a bit of pain that she will get thru in a month and then she will be back to normal life. Whatever they remove or do to her it will all be fine right? she is in for the rudest awakening in her life.

oh my goodness. I have so much more to say but I cannot, I gotta go to bed.

• Heart
  • Sad

AMFlogger

VIP Member
"I always say we have to wear the "We Got This" t-shirts every time we come to the hospital".
As soon as she starts that sentence I am insanely angry.

• Haha
  • Sick
That’s what I thought! I don’t understand why the surgeon didn't tell her during the meeting that the scans were conclusive and that surgery is definitely happening. I feel like Tiffany pushed for the second biopsy hoping that it would be non-cancerous again
Oh ffs the surgeon DID tell her the results of her scans and what the plan forward was. I work in healthcare and these suggestions that she is left clueless are infuriating, not to mention I personally went this this with my child. Please for the love of God stop buying her clueless comments, a surgeon would be grossly negligent to not inform his pt. And if she was incapable of processing this information a substitute decision maker would be appointed. Sorry this triggers Me.

• Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
As Turaj pointed out she told her surgeon that she wanted the surgery to go ahead without seeing the others. I couldn't believe she could be so blasé about what is happening to her. It's like she is closing her eyes and just wants it all over without knowing what could happen to her body as the surgery is not straightforward. They may, or may not remove her bladder for example. The ramifications of this are huge. She needs to know what her body may be like afterwards and what she will have to do. She is just not interested.

I think her surgeon must be very worried and just like Turaj says is insisting that she goes to all these meetings and listens to all possible outcomes of her operation. She says that the doctors are all so impressed that she is being so strong, I think what they mean is that she isn't taking it as seriously as she should. Any person undergoing a PE would and should be utterly obsessed with every detail of what could happen and what they are consenting to.

It is very sad to see her trying to stay cheerful in front of Amma and Matt. It is definitely becoming more real to her but she is nowhere near at full realisation of what is ahead of her.

• Heart
  • Sick