Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say? I can’t believe she’s claiming tax credits but so blatantly flaunting wealth on IG
I think she clarified it WAS child benefit not tax credits as she’d first stated. She should’ve informed them she was earning above the limit and had ‘forgotten’.

Reactions: 2
I think she clarified it WAS child benefit not tax credits as she’d first stated. She should’ve informed them she was earning above the limit and had ‘forgotten’.
Thanks for this I should have read on before commenting! Still think she’s got some cheek claiming £33 a week

Reactions: 1
Just read the defensive CT post. Total bollocks. And up jumped the celebrity midwife to wail about how tough it is when people don't get it! So much entitlement - you are exploiting your children and deserve all the criticism you get.

Reactions: 4
Just read the defensive CT post. Total bollocks. And up jumped the celebrity midwife to wail about how tough it is when people don't get it! So much entitlement - you are exploiting your children and deserve all the criticism you get.
Yeah MOD’s comment is a doozy. It’s ‘the misconception of IG and other people’s perceptions’ that make the Instamums come off as they do. I think my eyes have rolled right out of my head.
It’s thanks to them, who will grab any freebie that’s slung their way that’s turned IG into a bleeping cesspit of ads and child exploitation. They make me a sick, the lot of them.

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed CB a while ago. She considers herself articulate and eloquent, whereas in reality she really put me off with the OTT rants that made no sense whatsoever.

Ivycoco really grinds my gears. Everything she does now is an ad.

All the instamums and instahuns get on my wick.

I am a serial lurker here I love this thread! I just wanted to mention how unbelievably annoying I found CTs most recent “list” - not just the content but the fact that it’s not a bleeping list!!! None of them are!! They are just normal paragraphs/writing arbitrarily split into bullet points!!! I would get it more if it was “15 reasons I became an instamum” but it’s literally just like she’s written it, highlighted it then added bullet points...ok that’s my 2 cents 👋🏼

Reactions: 12
I am a serial lurker here I love this thread! I just wanted to mention how unbelievably annoying I found CTs most recent “list” - not just the content but the fact that it’s not a bleeping list!!! None of them are!! They are just normal paragraphs/writing arbitrarily split into bullet points!!! I would get it more if it was “15 reasons I became an instamum” but it’s literally just like she’s written it, highlighted it then added bullet points...ok that’s my 2 cents 👋🏼
I agree. I think CT would love to be a ‘proper’ writer but doesn’t really have the talent or drive so disguises it as a ‘list’. It’s a lazy and quick way to do an interview or blog post.

The thing with CB is she’s very condescending I don’t think she writes or speaks articulately & I’m not coming at her black or white I think she’s not a nice person and if shoe on other foot hell no is she going to give up her seat at the table to help someone else. We need a smart, cool woman to front diversity campaign not this money grabbing one as she only cares about motherhood being diverse when it’s about getting an expensive hand bag or designer shoes. Do not fool yourself that she’s doing it for the cause it’s only about her & what she can get.

Also motherlikenoother upset as l’oreal using mother like no other on their Mother’s Day campaign?! They haven’t stolen your idea I’m sure they haven’t even heard about you. However everyone knows the phase mother like no other.

Never heard of her. But she does seem popular with teenagers in the Middle East :ROFLMAO:

Candice Brathwaite’s stories and post today are worth a read if you haven’t seen them already.
Ha I know! Elle Judge just posted with #gifted & apart from 10 or so real people likes they are all fake likes. How are brand not checking this before they send freebies.

Last edited:
Steph don't buy her flowers is the one that winds me up, omg does she moan about how hard her life is! She's like MOD constantly moaning about her husband working away yet she had a lady to do everything for her when she had the baby and then let it slip she know has a cleaner but she goes on. Oh and I'd rather have flowers then fork out for one of ridiculously expensive packages she flogs!!

Reactions: 3
Ha I know! Elle Judge just posted with #gifted & apart from 10 or so real people likes they are all fake likes. How are brand not checking this before they send freebies.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t follow her but just had a look... when it came to buying followers she must have gone for “The Brazilian Pack” as 99% of the likes on her post are from randoms in Brazil 😂 Unless for some reason she’s huge in Brazil of course 😉 Its so cringe, don’t they realise how obvious it is that you’ve bought followers?

Also motherlikenoother upset as l’oreal using mother like no other on their Mother’s Day campaign?! They haven’t stolen your idea I’m sure they haven’t even heard about you. However everyone knows the phase mother like no other.
I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have heard of her either. I can see why she’s upset, she’s trademarked the phrase but the trademark is for clothing so she can’t stop L’Oréal using it for a makeup campaign and I don’t think she should try - it is a very common phrase. Trying to take them on is a massive waste of emotional energy she could be investing in her own business in a positive way.
We need a smart, cool woman to front diversity campaign not this money grabbing one
Well this is true. She’s said she only wants to get “cute and rich” but positive discrimination is something I believe in, to promote all aspects of diversity. Allison Sadler is your smart cool woman we should be getting behind. I was shocked when she said recently she had never been offered a gift from a brand. She’s been blogging for years and has 37k followers. She’s one of the most lovely, articulate people on Instagram. I don’t know why she’s not more popular than she is but in a way I quite like that too (which is a bit selfish I suppose).

Inpos begging for followers again. 🙄
I stopped following her A LLOOOOONG time ago, she’s one like spikeymama who is all - I’m ssssssoooooo nice, I looooove everyone, I want friends and a girl gang and I’m so sickly sweet but it’s nauseating how NIIIIICCCE I am. Also the minute she started being a super pushy stage mum to her kid I was like WTF? Why are you getting followers for your daughter? Does she have anything profound to say? Can she discuss cracked nipples or the case for brexit? No she’s 12 and “just pretty” - that’s it? I’d let my kid have insta but it would be private and when she’s old enough it would be for use with her friends not trying to make her some insta star?

I think some people do the list thing very well, she’s had a few writers than have nailed it but you’re correct, her last one wasn’t and quite a few others don’t do it properly either so it’s basically just a blog post?! Also it was clearly just coming on here and taking every point that we had said and then trying to defend it, rather than just come on here and admit she’s seen it. I had a look at her comments, all sickly sweet you’re amazing so I think people have clearly stopped following/commenting negatively because they know they will just get a hard time from the gang. Oh what a lovely bubble she lives in, maybe that’s why she doesn’t like feedback and needs to defend herself so much?

Last edited:
Inpo needs followers for her daughters as they are on the “speakers list” at Instagram and Facebook. They are sickeningly sweet and she is another one that blanks people who try to engage with her if they are not part of the in group who can further her career. That red January was bleeping excruciating to watch. Alpha insta mums running to horrific music!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.