Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inpolife - never labels all her ads - just the last one. Sells her own products which should all be labelled as ads but never bothers. Another cis gendered white middle class instawanker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed that inpo lost 100 followers since posting her begging story? She was at 39,900 and now she’s showing at 39,800...
I stopped following Inpo her too she’s way to desperate to be in the instamum crew and her look how fun I am running and singing ugh. I couldn’t even hate follow her I just don’t care what she’s getting up to. CT & MOD & thatmummysmile compulsive viewing how they mess up so much then get upset about it & they’re so deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I stopped following Inpo her too she’s way to desperate to be in the instamum crew and her look how fun I am running and singing ugh. I couldn’t even hate follow her I just don’t care what she’s getting up to. CT & MOD & thatmummysmile compulsive viewing how they mess up so much then get upset about it & they’re so deluded.
Yes she’s one of those that I stopped following and didn’t ever go back for a sneak peek just to remind myself how much I hated her- she was just so hard work, sometimes I wonder if some people like MOD hates her too and that’s why they say, oh honestly it's hilarious when you do singing while your cooking- you should do it all the time because it’s just great content- meanwhile knowing it’s boring and annoying and is losing her followers 😂

Reactions: 2
I find INPO irritating with her constant, I just can’t believe andyone would want *me* to model their clothes. Fair enough the first time, but it’s the same on every ad. Feels a bit disingenuous

I find INPO irritating with her constant, I just can’t believe andyone would want *me* to model their clothes. Fair enough the first time, but it’s the same on every ad. Feels a bit disingenuous
Also how many people have 16 year olds that shop in M&S?

• Haha
I had to stop looking at her account because of the bleeping annoying dimple dancing , amongst other annoying aspects of her grid that was the worst.

• Haha
I had to stop looking at her account because of the bleeping annoying dimple dancing , amongst other annoying aspects of her grid that was the worst.
I mean the dimple dancing- wtf? How is that “content”? Il watch people’s ads etc all day long if there is some decent content in between......drivel!

INPO is so DESPERATE to be a top tier instamum. She’s utterly ridiculous. And that dimple dance 😳 No one needs to see her face that close up. Go away.

But, I have to say that I LOVE Kerri from Life with Ivy Coco. She’s really cool & doesn’t give a duck which is refreshing. She makes me buy stuff so she’s obviously very good st her job 😂

INPO is so DESPERATE to be a top tier instamum. She’s utterly ridiculous. And that dimple dance 😳 No one needs to see her face that close up. Go away.

But, I have to say that I LOVE Kerri from Life with Ivy Coco. She’s really cool & doesn’t give a duck which is refreshing. She makes me buy stuff so she’s obviously very good st her job 😂
I find her a try hard. Her life is one big add

I've just unfollowed thatmummysmile, she's posted a story about her brilliant mum and said 'so this is why I've got her this...' and the next god knows how many stories are her waffling about a piece of jeweller she's 'giving' her mum..which is bloody gifted!

I'd be more than happy to be given something that someone else had been gifted, but don't witter on about how she's so deserving etc and then advertise something.

• Wow
I've just unfollowed thatmummysmile, she's posted a story about her brilliant mum and said 'so this is why I've got her this...' and the next god knows how many stories are her waffling about a piece of jeweller she's 'giving' her mum..which is bloody gifted!

I'd be more than happy to be given something that someone else had been gifted, but don't witter on about how she's so deserving etc and then advertise something.
Hahaha - just had a look at this. So shameless. Just reinforces the selling/grabby behaviour of these influencers with their message that they are going to try and guilt trip/shame their followers into buying something they have been given for free.

I’m no fan of Cash Carraway but it was very satisfying when she completely stonewalled TMS after her ‘social housing’ post. TMS is up there amongst the more gratingly irritating instamums.

Reactions: 10
So most years the Bristol Fashion week at Cribbs Causeway is lucky enough (😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️) to get the likes of Denise Van Dreadful. But this year, it’s got the ‘biggest names of Instagram’ with Giovanna Fletcher and MOD. 2 absolute style icons. You too can pay £15 to listen to more of their drivel.
But today I’m most pissed off at all these muppets with their gifted tickets to camp bestival.

Reactions: 4
Oh my impolife will sell any tit. Faux flowers that look like they are from the 70’s! Plus all these faux flowers and plants they share are not great for the planet.

Yet again not marked as an ad or gift until the last story.
This is mothership are the worst for this- they claim......maybe they don’t I’m not sure but honestly the waste that those two go through is ridiculous, the prize for the most unsustainable for sure! Hi guuuuuyyyysssssss 💁🏼‍♀️

@themumclub oh f*** me that just looks like the most hideous collection of tender mama egos.

Ha just seen the mum club!! What a jizz fest for scamp and dude mamas! The blog is like a badly written parody. All wine o clock and not having time to eat with lots of ‘fucks’ thrown around because let’s not sugarcoat.

Is it a rip off of that horrific middle class love in ‘mothers meetings?’ Whose posts read like they’re written by an excited 12 year old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.