Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that these Instagramers really are highlighting their middle class white privileged lifestyle by thinking that people are put on the earth to do things for them.
You hit the nail on the head with this.

Reactions: 3
I was too long - I lost interest. Also the use of the words “tribe” and “crew”. I’m scundered for her!

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow ellejudge? I know for a fact she’s bought her 10k followers and the “likes” too she went from 900 to that overnight now she’s being gifted stuff and it’s unfair as it’s not real life it’s fake. Just scroll through them most of them aren’t real accounts. I wasn’t going to say anything and leave her to it but her latest post talking about don’t worry about algorithms and just post what you want when you want people is SO fake as she obviously cares and it doesn’t matter when she posts anyway as she’s paid for fake likes

Never heard of her. But she does seem popular with teenagers in the Middle East :ROFLMAO:

Candice Brathwaite’s stories and post today are worth a read if you haven’t seen them already.

Reactions: 2
Never heard of her. But she does seem popular with teenagers in the Middle East :ROFLMAO:

Candice Brathwaite’s stories and post today are worth a read if you haven’t seen them already.
I had to stop following her after her last outburst- she just seems high on her power at the moment. Not everything is about race.

I haven’t quite forgiven her enough after the ragey outburst to refollow but she makes a good point about influencers stepping up to support diversity with meaningful action not just the usual glib show of solidarity. Do they genuinely support diversity enough to sacrifice their own position at the table? (At least I think that’s what she means)

Reactions: 4
I haven’t quite forgiven her enough after the ragey outburst to refollow but she makes a good point about influencers stepping up to support diversity with meaningful action not just the usual glib show of solidarity. Do they genuinely support diversity enough to sacrifice their own position at the table? (At least I think that’s what she means)
So I have been and had a listen and WTF is she saying? How anyone can find a meaningful message in that is beyond me. She isn’t a poet and her writing and speaking is bleeping atrocious.

😁, Clemmie is an intelligent woman ( I don’t know her but I’m minded not to be a total twit towards her ) but duck me, she’s a tit writer and the less she speaks on IG stories the better!

I wonder if CT pays her writers?
😁, Clemmie is an intelligent woman ( I don’t know her but I’m minded not to be a total twit towards her ) but duck me, she’s a tit writer and the less she speaks on IG stories the better!
So many of these Insta mums are bad writers. Then they get a book deal....

I'd love to know if any pay their guest writers on their blogs

So I have been and had a listen and WTF is she saying? How anyone can find a meaningful message in that is beyond me.
She’s very verbose and I struggle to make sense of a lot of what she says but I think her point about diversity today is a good one 👍

I'd love to know if any pay their guest writers on their blogs
This is an interesting question. I’ve seen MP make reference to paying contributors but I wouldn’t think so for the lists? It feels more like a journalist interviewing someone and I don’t think they would be expected to pay their sources. A lot of them are contributions from people who want to raise their own profile in some way anyway - other minor bloggers or people with an IG presence feature heavily - so they probably appreciate the exposure anyhow in a mutual back scratchy way.

Life of ivy coco is basically a walking ad now? And often ‘accidentally’ missing declaration of the type of post/story it is.

Reactions: 5
Used to love ivy coco but now it’s ALL ads she’s not picky about which ones and she’s at events morning noon and night she can’t be getting paid for them so just for freebies it looks exhausting. She’s a miracle worker with the make up too looks totally different with make up on I don’t know how she does it, she does look great when done up.

So many of these Insta mums are bad writers. Then they get a book deal....
Some of the ones who got book deals write quite well, even if you don’t like what they have to say. MotherPukka is a very good writer, and Gill Sims isn’t really a bad writer, though I don’t know if she counts as an ‘instamum’ as she mainly uses fb and posts pictures of her dog on Instagram rather than her kids and doesn’t seem to do ads. On one of the old deleted instamum Mumsnet threads, someone said she worked in publishing and CT had pitched a book idea and been turned down. They also said FOD had been turned down by a few other publishers before someone took him on. No idea if that is right or not though, or if it was just someone pretending inside knowledge!

Reactions: 2
Some of the comments on the QVC Facebook page announcing Erica Davies' range are hilarious!

Have you seen CBs latest post?! She’s a little bit up herself isn’t she??! callin everyone else basic. Lol cut to all the basic instamums underneath saying preach you go girl, truth! Not knowing it’s aimed at them 🤣

Have you seen CBs latest post?! She’s a little bit up herself isn’t she??! callin everyone else basic. Lol cut to all the basic instamums underneath saying preach you go girl, truth! Not knowing it’s aimed at them 🤣
I thought her post was very good. She is the one Instamum who acknowledges the privilege she has and she is thankful for it. I don't think she's up herself at all. The one thing that I have never liked about her is that she nearly always follows up a brilliant message with a comment about her makeup, but that might be an anxiety thing, but it lowers the tone of the message IMO.

• Heart
Actually every parent is given tax credits. It’s like £20 a each week for first child and £13 for second (I know this as I get). It was in the bounty bag!
If you earn over 50k you have to pay something/don’t get as much...
That’s not tax credits that’s child benefit

Not knowing it’s aimed at them 🤣
Frugality high fiving not realising she sounds like a tit when you read the comments on the preceding post. Should have read it first Alex....oh no you couldn’t, you blocked the person who wrote it 🤦‍♀️

Lifeofbeckie is another. I quite liked her but it’s ad ad ad now affiliate links because she went and tried some clothes on?

It infuriates me when they shove AFF links like that. Why can’t you just say ‘hey I like this!’ Not ‘here it I’d earn me some money!’

I just saw CT's stories explaining the tax credit thing. Makes her sound evener dodgier to be honest. Bet she wishes she'd never shared the letter. But how do you decide what to share and what not to share when your whole family's life is an advert for something?
What did she say? I can’t believe she’s claiming tax credits but so blatantly flaunting wealth on IG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.