Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know where to start with the mum club. I think as soon as I saw a pop up selfie button was part of their essential merch that it isn’t the club for me but good luck with finding your tribe ladies.

Reactions: 2
I don’t even know where to start with the mum club. I think as soon as I saw a pop up selfie button was part of their essential merch that it isn’t the club for me but good luck with finding your tribe ladies.
👍😊

Reactions: 1
I find it mildly amusing though that in their blog about acronyms that they don’t mention MC is a commonly used acronym for middle class, which seems somehow apt when you are spending £27 on a smashed avocado brunch and a goodie bag.

Reactions: 4
“Avacados for dayzzz bruv” under a picture of middle class white women in pearls eating lunch, ha oh this is too cringe good to be true 🤣

• Haha
<swans off to look —laugh— at the Mum club😊

Oh dear , the Mum Club feed “you can’t sit with us” unless :

Look like a model
Under 30
Glossy blow dried hair.
Designer clothes
Obligatory selfie 10 days post partum looking pretty damn good actually but totally *not* fishing for compliments.

......and *bruv*, dear God!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That 10 days post partum pic- i’d love to look like that bloody 4 years post partum!
That kind of picture is all about ‘ tell me how gorgeous I am”

She looks terrific and lucky her for pinging back into shape so quickly especially after a csection . It’s the bollocks accompanying the picture justifying said photo that is so wearing.

I’ve realised they are both rugby WAGs. I thought some of the locations for the meet ups were a bit random. Tbh if someone had said for £18 quid I could download an ebook that could help me get my baby to sleep I probably would have snapped their hand off 🤣

Seems a bit weird to have wives of athletes talking about snorting bread sauce and welcoming friends who bring wine at 11am but I guess that’s rugby for you. Good on them for not going down the anxiety route anyway.

I watched them storey the contents of their fridge recently and one of their weekly shops came to around £300😮😮😮. Don’t most families spend that a month?!

Had to join to see if anyone else is obsessed with Alice JT (more than toast)? I see she is back with Sean, after publishing that messy blog post on him/his friends/family. I wonder what drew her back to him? As she posts stories showing off her huge diamond ring, and talking about his Aston Martin being serviced 👀

"FOR HONEST WOMEN THAT KEEP SUDACREM IN THIER CHANEL AND PAMPERS IN THIER PRADA" - blimey, they could, at the very least, spellcheck their website.

• Haha
"FOR HONEST WOMEN THAT KEEP SUDACREM IN THIER CHANEL AND PAMPERS IN THIER PRADA" - blimey, they could, at the very least, spellcheck their website.
New thread title 😂

Instamums #2- permanently exhausted, winging it in waitrose in #ad#gifted clothes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
The possibilities are endless....

Instamums 2: It’s all gifted, tax-free or from a magic money tree so the kids are ok (at least for today)

Smashed bruv, the avocados are smashed. Bit like the mums by the sounds of it 🤪

Not that I like this is mothership because they are bad but I feel like mums club is a cheap and nastier version of this is mothership? (If that even makes sense) I’ve actuallh never seen so much cringe.....this thread started I think as discussing the upper 6 but I’m not even sure where mums club are in this hierarchy!

Not that I like this is mothership because they are bad but I feel like mums club is a cheap and nastier version of this is mothership? (If that even makes sense) I’ve actuallh never seen so much cringe.....this thread started I think as discussing the upper 6 but I’m not even sure where mums club are in this hierarchy!
I wasn’t sure who was the topic on here! I started thefarmerswife thread but she’s nowhere near this tier 😂 who’s supposed to be on here?
Who are the upper 6?!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.