Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it confusing too as I thought it was maybe the cleaning job she used to do she’d dropped until she said she was staying on the bank which is a care term to call casuals bank staff. Surely she could have requested a shift change if it was causing that much of an issue? I don’t have kids myself but is that not pretty normal, parents having jobs that mean they are like passing ships
Think from this next week she legally can’t now work in care home as she won’t have the vaccine, despite looking after vulnerable old people… hmmm

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is it any time she ends up in A&E with her kids she just sounds like she’s complaining about the NHS? Moaning she had to wait, moaning they haven’t done what she thought etc. I just find it really disrespectful. She’s lucky we have an infrastructure to be able to go to A&E whenever needed and clearly they have to prioritise.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is it any time she ends up in A&E with her kids she just sounds like she’s complaining about the NHS? Moaning she had to wait, moaning they haven’t done what she thought etc. I just find it really disrespectful. She’s lucky we have an infrastructure to be able to go to A&E whenever needed and clearly they have to prioritise.
All she seems to do is moan, she’s Incredibly boring, her only content is bloody swipe ups.
And you’re absolutely right we’re very lucky to have that free health care system maybe go private Kate if all you can do is moan about it!🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
When Rupert was wearing the high heels and Lee came home and said "oh wow you look stunning". I thought that was absolutely fantastic and he gets a 10/10 from me for that. A lot of dad's would have said something more along the lines of get those off you fairy. High five Lee!! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When Rupert was wearing the high heels and Lee came home and said "oh wow you look stunning". I thought that was absolutely fantastic and he gets a 10/10 from me for that. A lot of dad's would have said something more along the lines of get those off you fairy. High five Lee!! 👍
Completely agree made me smile!

Reactions: 3
Don’t know what it is but I’ve got a feeling she has split up with lee but still living in same house 🤷🏼‍♀️
he seems very cold towards her not like they used to be . When he walked in the house the other day he just ignored her and went straight to the kids . Kate seems very’lost ‘ looking and totally not herself 😒

Reactions: 6
She’s started a new dog sitting\walking business, I noticed the other day she tagged some random dog in her stories with it, clicked and it showed the random dogs I keep seeing in her stories.

Reactions: 2
I don’t follow her anymore but just looked and her gifted sweets stories…didn’t know they were coming? How did they get your address then?? 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s started a new dog sitting\walking business, I noticed the other day she tagged some random dog in her stories with it, clicked and it showed the random dogs I keep seeing in her stories.
I thought it was just her using the service? They do similar ones in my area. You can offer to walk peoples dogs or take them while they’re on holiday etc

Reactions: 1
She’s said before they look after dogs on the weekend it isn’t her business

Don’t know what it is but I’ve got a feeling she has split up with lee but still living in same house 🤷🏼‍♀️
he seems very cold towards her not like they used to be . When he walked in the house the other day he just ignored her and went straight to the kids . Kate seems very’lost ‘ looking and totally not herself 😒
Exactly why I asked further up! Totally agree.