Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a business page for it?

View attachment 800771

There’s pictures of the kids and their house and their garden on it 🤔
I hope to god they are all insured to be looking after and walking others dogs… but I’m thinking not just another side hustle like the tent bed things she does, the hair dressing I can imagine it’s not all declared either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ohh i felt sad for her reading that post. Lee has been looking brighter recently, and healthier. Whereas she has been much flatter than she usually is. Always sad when a relationship ends.

Reactions: 8
Wow you guys are psychic. I had no clue. What a shame. They are not rich so probably he cant afford to move out. ☹

Reactions: 5
I do feel incredibly sad for them both. Breaking up is never easy and they definitely seemed like such a strong solid unit.
Lee definitely seems like he’s coping extremely well whereas Kate seems lost :(

Reactions: 9
You guys called it!

I can imagine a lot of pain behind the scenes with this going on. :( 11 years is along time..

Reactions: 4
I don’t mean to be a bleep but I find it weird as duck when couples split and still live together “for the kids”. Won’t go so well when one of them meets someone else, will only cause a lot of drama. Better one moves out now.

Reactions: 9
I don’t mean to be a bleep but I find it weird as duck when couples split and still live together “for the kids”. Won’t go so well when one of them meets someone else, will only cause a lot of drama. Better one moves out now.
Yeah and the kids pick up on the tension and arguing. It's not always best for the kids tbh.

Reactions: 2
Yeah and the kids pick up on the tension and arguing. It's not always best for the kids tbh.
I am a product of a home where my mum was miserable and stayed for the kids - it was awful. Weirdly I knew and my sister was oblivious. I understand why she did it but we would have had a much happier upbringing if our parents had separated

I did it, for almost a year. It wasn’t easy, especially when one side of the couple is moving on quicker than the other. I feellike she will be holding alot of resentment and when he finds someone else she will cause issues.

Reactions: 1
Not everyone can afford to just move out though. To go from sharing a mortgage to then having to pay out a mortgage and rent is just not feasible for a lot of couples (I know they’re not a couple still but ultimately it will take some time to separate their finances when they co-own a property and have 3 kids!). Especially as Kate has recently left her job. She’d struggle to get a new mortgage agreed in just her name (if she stayed in the house and then bought Lee out) without at least 12 months consistent income. It would be an even bigger upheaval to tell the kids they’re separating and then selling the family home too (if neither one can afford to buy the other out). I really feel for them both. It’s such a hard situation

Reactions: 6
Me & my ex husband continued to live together for 18months before our house sold whenwesplit up. He just moved onto the spare room. Albeit we didn't have children & the split was completely amicable.
We were both seeing someone else fairly quickly and took it in turns to have guests every other weekend. We even had the odd meal out together, as mates rather than a married couple. It was all very adult. A lot of people didn't get it but it totally worked for us & 18yrs later we're still friends.

Me & my ex husband continued to live together for 18months before our house sold whenwesplit up. He just moved onto the spare room. Albeit we didn't have children & the split was completely amicable.
We were both seeing someone else fairly quickly and took it in turns to have guests every other weekend. We even had the odd meal out together, as mates rather than a married couple. It was all very adult. A lot of people didn't get it but it totally worked for us & 18yrs later we're still friends.
Oh I’m still friends with an ex of mine. I just find it odd when there are kids involved that they still live in the same home

Reactions: 1
I still live with my ex, we broke up four years ago. We both have separate partners , both on different continents so it makes sense that we’re barely actually in the same house together, but we’re still close friends, and we’ll eventually sell the house when we move in with our respective partners

I’d say it’s more due to money right now. After that long together I doubt either are looking for love and are trying to keep things as normal as they can whilst finding their feet in the backgrounds with living arrangements

It wont work. As soon as one of them gets back into dating or meets someone else the bubble will burst. Never seen this approach work for anyone.

Reactions: 4
Wait her stories this morning....has she kept her boy off school to take him to Thorpe Park!!??

• Wow
Reactions: 2