Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mca2805

I absolutely love her, I think as far as Instagram influencers go she is down to earth and so friendly! I have messaged her in the past to ask something she came back to me and was incredibly nice!

Reactions: 22

Snoopsmcgoops

When Rupert was wearing the high heels and Lee came home and said "oh wow you look stunning". I thought that was absolutely fantastic and he gets a 10/10 from me for that. A lot of dad's would have said something more along the lines of get those off you fairy. High five Lee!! 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Choochoo

I genuinely don’t think it’s right her clients are taking her out for dinner.
I can imagine she’s told them all about her financial issues at home etc.
That’s kinda taking advantage of vulnerable people, and it don’t sit right with me, as they are older they would worry about Kate and her situation etc.
It is funny how we can all watch the same posts that she puts up but have different opinions. I don’t think that she is taking advantage of her clients at all. They are obviously genuinely lovely people who have taken Kate out for a meal because they enjoy her company, they haven’t gifted her a house 😆

Reactions: 15

Tamij

VIP Member
I didnt even realise she had a girl i thought they were all boys😂 wtf why she dress her and do her hair like a boys
Her daughter chooses her clothes and wanted her hair cut.
I think Olive is a lovely kid.

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I absolutely love her, I think as far as Instagram influencers go she is down to earth and so friendly! I have messaged her in the past to ask something she came back to me and was incredibly nice!
Me too. Shes pretty genuine, and I love how free she is with parenting. Her kids are great.

I’m sorry, you all seem to love her but, her eldest is way too ‘sexually expressive’ shall we say. You may say it’s just bants and he’s just being exposed to ‘normal’ life but nearly every video she shows of him is hip thrusting or tonight’s story where he is making out he has tits etc. He’s too young to even think that way. Call me a prude if you like, say it’s indicative of the times we live in, but I say kids should not be even thinking about such things at such a young age. No doubt she thinks she’s a postmodern kind of mum and teaching them the way of life. Oh well done, but you know what I’ll just let my young kids be kids and let them worry about grinding etc when they’re older

Reactions: 13
No wonder Rupert is the way he is, on a running machine e in French knickers... vile cretins!
Nah I don’t agree. Seeing a parent in underwear doesn’t make a child display over sexualised behaviour. Her kids have no boundaries and that’s the issue. There should be zero reason why a child can’t see a parent in underwear.

Han56789

She’s the most down to earth instagrammer. I love how free she is, how her and Lee parent the kids, how they don’t put on a show for anyone. They’re the most relatable family.
I always feel so happy seeing their kids live a proper childhood, instead of posing them all the time.
I just love her 🥰

Bettyboo2475

Chatty Member
I disagree, not right for this thread, maybe you need the conspiracy theory one instead. Vaccines have removed the chances of catching the pneumonia which would of killed you. I work in medicine, so take that as you wish.

post too short

• Heart
  • Haha

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
I didn’t see it as racist, I saw it as she’s in London for a photoshoot and the driver is from her small town? She lives near the coast doesn’t she.

Reactions: 12

Ello_Ello_4

Is anyone else so fed up of the anti vax info she keeps sharing?! I'm all for choice but she shares the biggest load of crap for completely unreliable sources

Reactions: 12

Bob-bo-sunshine

I've had to unfollow her, she isn't funny anymore and tonight's rant on clothing has just pissed me off.
She is just a self righteous twat.
Between the anti vax stuff and now this she comes across as a bit unhinged tbh.
Katie love, go have a wash, stop pulling stupid faces and actually parent the kids, they're not your mates, they're your kids.

Reactions: 11

Choochoo

I think Katie is beautiful. It makes me sad that she has little confidence and is so anxious. He is the total opposite, thinks he’s G*ds gift but he’s definitely ick!

YomAsal

In the news today it says jabs will be compulsory for care home workers. She posts about a child with disabilities sometimes, I think it is her nephew? I’m surprised she doesn’t take covid more seriously with a vulnerable family member.

8CA924A2-477A-4385-AA75-60349AD28416.jpeg
Don’t know why she’s claiming to be “scared” when she is an anti-vaxxer and thinks the world is fine. What a bellend - make up your mind Kate

• Haha
Lee’s constant fat shaming really gets on my nerves. He does it all the time. Why that guy from his work is friends with him I’ll never know. It’s not “banter”, he’s just a cunt.

Reactions: 10

Snoopsmcgoops

He is an absolute twat! My husband had a house with ex and when they split up, he walked away with just his clothes so that his children were not upset by having to uproot them. He is obviously demanding she sells the house for his share despite it being her childhood home full of her childhood memories and her children memories
My partner did the same. Left her the house and they agreed he wouldn’t have to pay child support because of that….which he still does pay anyway. Man up lee and move out into a shitty place on your own or friends couch like every other man does.

Reactions: 10