Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dick. She let him think it was non uniform day at school and then he got all upset he’d be embarrassed when he saw the other kids in uniform. To then tell him they’re off to Thorpe Park - great way to teach your kid some morals, Kate!

Wait her stories this morning....has she kept her boy off school to take him to Thorpe Park!!??
Yeah - just him. Not the others. I don’t agree with taking kids off for no reason but it’s also unfair it’s just him if that makes sense

Reactions: 6
I feel like it’s not great in the way she has done it especially as he must have a fair amount of time off for modelling. It’s not a great example just taking one of them to a theme park (granted, I don’t know if the others two would be allowed on many rides that they’re going on) but yeah. I just think it’s odd

Reactions: 5
Maybe he has been upset about them splitting up and she wanted to spend some alone time with him and give him a special day.
And maybe her and Lee will end up in the same bed tonight as they are both out getting drunk together lol.

Maybe he has been upset about them splitting up and she wanted to spend some alone time with him and give him a special day.
And maybe her and Lee will end up in the same bed tonight as they are both out getting drunk together lol.
I think that’s likely true. He’s older and could have been showing signs he’s struggling.
I actually quite like seeing them be friends.

Reactions: 7
I really don’t understands these two as parents. Lee is letting the kids, all of them, watch Shaun of the Dead. 100% not suitable for any of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really don’t understands these two as parents. Lee is letting the kids, all of them, watch Shaun of the Dead. 100% not suitable for any of them!
💯 percent type of parent to try and out parent the other, try to be the coolest one by letting the already feral kids do what they please…. Can’t see any of this ending well for any of them in honesty. Kids pick up on everything and are way more observant than we give them credit for!

Reactions: 3
She has got all defensive about the Zara models hasn’t she ?! 🙄🙄🙄
People can have an option, my opinion is that some Zara models look painfully thin .
kate looks thin , no curves . She says she only eats crap food but I bet she only eats one or two meals a day . She’s not showing her children a healthy lifestyle.And yes Kate you are probably reading this so hello 👋

Reactions: 4
She has got all defensive about the Zara models hasn’t she ?! 🙄🙄🙄
People can have an option, my opinion is that some Zara models look painfully thin .
kate looks thin , no curves . She says she only eats crap food but I bet she only eats one or two meals a day . She’s not showing her children a healthy lifestyle.And yes Kate you are probably reading this so hello 👋
Dont need to body shame Kate tho?

Erm. A very socially accepted sized woman lecturing larger sized women on why they cant get clothes in bigger sizes .. we know its profit, we know they dont care about bigger sizes.. TRYING LIVING AND SHOPPING AS A LARGER WOMAN

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've had to unfollow her, she isn't funny anymore and tonight's rant on clothing has just pissed me off.
She is just a self righteous twit.
Between the anti vax stuff and now this she comes across as a bit unhinged tbh.
Katie love, go have a wash, stop pulling stupid faces and actually parent the kids, they're not your mates, they're your kids.

Reactions: 11
I used to like her but shes a bit of a nob isn’t she?! 😬
She seems to have the ever progressing knobitis often seen in a lot of influencers, it feeds on likes and attention, once caught the only known cure is to delete all apps and put your phone down!

Reactions: 5
I don't think they will be feeling the "split" as life hasn't changed and by story's, still share a bed, go out for days with kids, to the pub etc. I think tit will hit the fan when one moves out.

Reactions: 3
I’m exactly the same. I used to really enjoy her stories and stuff! Has anyone noticed she’s been pushing ADHD a lot on her stories?
she’s desperate to make sure everyone knows ain’t she. If she was actually concerned she would get a real diagnosis. She doesn’t have ADHD, she’s just a wanker.

she’s desperate to make sure everyone knows ain’t she. If she was actually concerned she would get a real diagnosis. She doesn’t have ADHD, she’s just a wanker.
Well I didn’t want to sound like a knob but I’ve been wondering if she has a diagnosis or if she’s just jumping on a trend! I’ve noticed a few women (a couple I know personally) suddenly all have ADHD tendencies / traits… sorry if that’s not the right wording 🙃

Reactions: 2