Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you watch a film with no earphones 😩 Would drive me crazy. Probably not to the point that I’d shout at someone but it would be very annoying. She knew the journey would be 4 hours so why not prepare!

Reactions: 7
Why would you watch a film with no earphones 😩 Would drive me crazy. Probably not to the point that I’d shout at someone but it would be very annoying. She knew the journey would be 4 hours so why not prepare!
Because she literally gives no fucks. 100% she turned that down before filming 😂 she’s the kind of twit who sits in a quiet coach and chats on the phone all the way

Reactions: 4
Get some headphones you ignorant woman. Noone wants to listen to your noise. Can't stand people that do that and that talk on the phone on public transit. So rude. She's like the type of person that would cut her toenails on the train too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Genuinely shocked to see a photo of her comparing herself to someone holding their eyes in what appears to be a racially aggressive manner. Not sure if I’m over thinking it but my first thought was… ermmm not sure you should be doing that. Especially with the news stories of a Serbian athlete making a racial gesture to a Thai rival

Reactions: 4
Genuinely shocked to see a photo of her comparing herself to someone holding their eyes in what appears to be a racially aggressive manner. Not sure if I’m over thinking it but my first thought was… ermmm not sure you should be doing that. Especially with the news stories of a Serbian athlete making a racial gesture to a Thai rival
Thought the same!!

Reactions: 1
It’s either been removed or she’s deleted it. I went back to look and she just kept the last story of the 3 she posted so seems more likely she had them removed

Why is she doing a Gabbie Hanna and trying to make sure everyone hears she has ADHD? You’re self diagnosing love, go to a Dr and find out properly as the chances you have it are slim - you’re just a bleep and there’s no cure for that 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why is she doing a Gabbie Hanna and trying to make sure everyone hears she has ADHD? You’re self diagnosing love, go to a Dr and find out properly as the chances you have it are slim - you’re just a bleep and there’s no cure for that 🤣
What is it with All these influencers diagnosing themselves with ADHD these days ??

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to say but Kate is really irritating atm . I used to really like her but all the posing she does , getting her stomach out today etc she really wants to be current and quirky but it comes across as self obsessed 🙈
She definitely favours her eldest child I feel sorry for the other two 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to say but Kate is really irritating atm . I used to really like her but all the posing she does , getting her stomach out today etc she really wants to be current and quirky but it comes across as self obsessed 🙈
She definitely favours her eldest child I feel sorry for the other two 🤔
I feel sorry for all of them, they are practically feral because she thinks it’s cool - won’t be cool when they’re adults and can’t hold cutlery properly or have any manners whatsoever.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed her for ages and actually forgotten she existed till this thread reappeared. She’s such a knob but she may well have ADHD, or at least would get diagnosed. Really doesn’t excuse her anti vaxx messaging or her gross oversharing of her children and being their mate rather than their mum.

My daughter has ADHD and my son is possibly on the autism spectrum and they are a million times better behaved and polite than her children. That is poor parenting and wanting to be their mates rather than a mother and it’s created monsters. Honestly if my children were friends with them at school I’d be trying to encourage them to be friends with other children instead. They’re feral! I really hate commenting on other people children too but it’s the truth.

Reactions: 1
I used to love these 2, and have chatted to them both more than once.
However this past wee while I have had to tap through their stories. They both think they're really cool and relatable. They both look like they need a good wash. His sitting on the toilet talking about handmaid's tale is 🤢🤢🤢
I can't work out the work situation. She's given up the care home in the evenings yet seems to do nothing else apart from the odd hair here n there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I used to love these 2, and have chatted to them both more than once.
However this past wee while I have had to tap through their stories. They both think they're really cool and relatable. They both look like they need a good wash. His sitting on the toilet talking about handmaid's tale is 🤢🤢🤢
I can't work out the work situation. She's given up the care home in the evenings yet seems to do nothing else apart from the odd hair here n there. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I found it confusing too as I thought it was maybe the cleaning job she used to do she’d dropped until she said she was staying on the bank which is a care term to call casuals bank staff. Surely she could have requested a shift change if it was causing that much of an issue? I don’t have kids myself but is that not pretty normal, parents having jobs that mean they are like passing ships

Reactions: 2