Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sexual gestures her boy makes are getting weirder. He’s only young isn’t he?

Reactions: 2
It’s seriously concerning. He’s in year 4 whatever age that makes him. I certainly wouldn’t be encouraging his behaviour or posting it!

I don’t get her parenting, I’d be interested if she’d address it and explain it actually as she obviously has her own way of doing it and would be good to hear it. I wouldn’t normally call someone out on parenting but if you’re going to dine out on your children (both insta and modelling) then think it’s fair game. Her kids are out of control and don’t know how to behave in public. Yeah kids can be kids but they also need to learn how to act and behave.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get her parenting, I’d be interested if she’d address it and explain it actually as she obviously has her own way of doing it and would be good to hear it. I wouldn’t normally call someone out on parenting but if you’re going to dine out on your children (both insta and modelling) then think it’s fair game. Her kids are out of control and don’t know how to behave in public. Yeah kids can be kids but they also need to learn how to act and behave.
Totally agree .

Reactions: 1
They have zero manors at all and behave like animals half the time. She seems to think this is amusing as it’s content! Those videos of Ru on the sofa last year were appalling - why would you let your child behave like that? That’s right, nobody else would.

Reactions: 8
I have always loved there account, but it’s actually a very negative account to be honest. She’s lost her funny and up beat side.
these latest videos of her eldest at a shoot last year of whenever it was were awful! Why would you let your child do something like that! No manners or respect!
She just sat and watched and laughed! That to be honest is the last straw for me, she’s been going down in my estimations for ages and now she’s showed her true colours, really not a nice person

Reactions: 9
She would rather be their friend than parent them. There is no way anyone would let their kid behave like that in public unless they had zero control over them. It doesnt surprise me her kid acts knows sexual dances etc because his mum has zero inhibitions and wjens shes happy to share shes bleaching her ass on insta, makes you wonder what she doesnt broadcast to the world 🤢

That video of the child with the woman gave me second hand embarrassment, how did that lady keep her cool, I probably would’ve decked him 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She did address the parenting issue some time ago, when she got a lot of stick for letting one of the older kids drag the baby in his car seat on the pavement or something. That’s what she means when she says someone called Grace is criticising her parenting. Basically she wanted them to live freely or something. I’d be embarassed if that was my kids.
Also why do we want to see her sweaty husband??

No she’s said on Instagram it’s the Gran of another child on the photo shoot 🙈 It’s so bad! Why didn’t she tell him to stop!
What would she have done if he’d kicked her!? She’s his mother not his teenage sister!!

My god her and her husband (?) genuinely think they are hot tit 🤮🤮 in reality the whole family is nothing special to look at and gives me massive council estate vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god her and her husband (?) genuinely think they are hot tit 🤮🤮 in reality the whole family is nothing special to look at and gives me massive council estate vibes
They actually live on a council estate🤣 their house is ex council i believe

Reactions: 1
They actually live on a council estate🤣 their house is ex council i believe
She gives me massive scummy mummy energy honestly. I can easily picture her down the shop in her pj's and dressing gown with a fag hanging out of her mouth swearing at everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you seen lees storys tonight. " this is why we can't eat in a restaurant" while the kids are throwing spaghetti bologneise about and shouting fanny and willy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Have you seen lees storys tonight. " this is why we can't eat in a restaurant" while the kids are throwing spaghetti bologneise about and shouting fanny and willy.
I don't follow her, not my bag at all but she thinks this is acceptable behaviour why?

I'd be absolutely ashamed and embarrassed to tell the world on social media that I'd bought my children up to behave in this way 😕