Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone messaged him 🤣
Funnily enough Lee people thinking your kids are unfunny little dragged up tit heads who behave like feral creatures because you've never parented a day in your life and they have no boundaries doesn't mean they aren't getting sex. BTW I'm not Florence but I am now definitely team Florence

Reactions: 6
I’m normally a fan of them both, but I’d be so embarrassed if my daughter was doing this, especially at Wallies age 😞

Reactions: 1
It makes me cringe that they seem proud of their kids being feral...when someone message them they get so defensive!

Reactions: 2
It’s just embarrassing. Young children aren’t always the best at a table but you teach them! There is no excuse. Won’t be so cute when the youngest is 12 and still can’t use a knife and fork!

She gives me massive scummy mummy energy honestly. I can easily picture her down the shop in her pj's and dressing gown with a fag hanging out of her mouth swearing at everyone
Oh god she has done that with a towel wrapped round her head once and I’m sure a second time with a head of fouls like she’s something great! She’s an embarrassment she really is, you can only imagine what the neighbours think of them!

Now using her platform to promote a MLM which is just wrong on all accounts. Has zero knowledge on skin care but trying to sell skincare products. Think I’ll just decide to be a gasman and see who’ll let me mess about with their gas boiler!

Reactions: 3
Thought exactly the same! I did used to like her but sneaky things like this show she’s actual a bit of a cow
Same, used to think she was relatable but she’s actually not. They all seem to think they’re the dogs bollocks too! Also makes me wonder if she declares her little hair cutting business to HMRC too!

Reactions: 3
Her post about her eldest 9th birthday and joking he’s 19...well yes when you consistently dress your child older than his age and encourage him to act beyond his years he will seem older than he is 🙄. How about considering the fact that childhood is short and should be cherished?! Plenty of time to be grown up, not sure why you’d want to rush you children into adulthood.

Reactions: 5
Her post about her eldest 9th birthday and joking he’s 19...well yes when you consistently dress your child older than his age and encourage him to act beyond his years he will seem older than he is 🙄. How about considering the fact that childhood is short and should be cherished?! Plenty of time to be grown up, not sure why you’d want to rush you children into adulthood.
For his modelling shots he looks older, but at home hes dressed pretty normally i reckon

Do agree that kids need to be kids though!

Anyone else tempted to buy the cheaper eBay version of her face brush?? Her story was supposed to put us off but it only worked to show me where to buy it for cheap 🤣. I don’t believe someone messaged her about it and even if they did it seems their issue was with The Ordinary skincare range (I assume that’s what they meant) and not the brush they bought.

My only thought is it even worth £35? (Spoiler you can actually get one for £20.99) Or are my muslin cloths just as good 😂

EEB5FEE8-FD32-4CC0-A7ED-E949898106F6.png

Anyone else tempted to buy the cheaper eBay version of her face brush?? Her story was supposed to put us off but it only worked to show me where to buy it for cheap 🤣. I don’t believe someone messaged her about it and even if they did it seems their issue was with The Ordinary skincare range (I assume that’s what they meant) and not the brush they bought.

My only thought is it even worth £35? (Spoiler you can actually get one for £20.99) Or are my muslin cloths just as good 😂

View attachment 387829
They had similar in tk maxx before Christmas £7.99 not sure if you got attachments with it but just looked like a lumi. There was a few different ones.

They had similar in tk maxx before Christmas £7.99 not sure if you got attachments with it but just looked like a lumi. There was a few different ones.
I'm sure I saw one advertised from Aldi or Homebargains as well for similar price with good reviews.
And of course you'll always find a cheaper alternative of everything on Amazon

View attachment 387829
It would have 💯 been what skincare she used, unless she is allergic to silicone. Sneaky Kate’s back again!

View attachment 387829
Long time lurker... has anyone noticed the messages are the wrong way around?? Looks like she was messaging herself!? 🤷🏽‍♀️