Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait for her talking about you on her page šŸ¤£ I dont even follow her but she felt the need to screenshot my comments and use it for content, I was told by an insta pal who follows her. She doesnt like anyone saying anything negative about her. She comes across as chilled and normal but she reads here and will go off in her stories šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yeah I remember. Sheā€™s a bit nuts about it actually as her thread is mostly all positive which is unusual for Tattle. Perhaps thatā€™s why she didnā€™t mention it again.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I remember. Sheā€™s a bit nuts about it actually as her thread is mostly all positive which is unusual for Tattle. Perhaps thatā€™s why she didnā€™t mention it again.
Who knows. As with all the insta folk, I dont get why they feel the need to look themselves up, pretend to be all I'm me, I dont care what anyone thinks, then go and get passive aggressive jokey outraged at anything remotely negative. Baffles me.

Reactions: 3
Wait for her talking about you on her page šŸ¤£ I dont even follow her but she felt the need to screenshot my comments and use it for content, I was told by an insta pal who follows her. She doesnt like anyone saying anything negative about her. She comes across as chilled and normal but she reads here and will go off in her stories šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
She did with me too lmao think there is a highlight on it the sad sack, anything for abit or attention to stay relevant!

• Haha
I donā€™t get the whole painting on freckles thing, bloody weird šŸ¤£

also, am I the only one who gets the fear from her stories all the time? The kids at the skate park all the time and yes they may have helmets on but they are either in shorts and T-shirt or half naked and no knee/elbow pads. I know I may sound OTT but I think theyā€™re needed if your kids are going to be there in shorts and T-shirt/no T-shirt. She let them go enough before the helmets which I think is very irresponsible. I know they are her kids but as an ā€œinfluencerā€ itā€™s not really showing being very responsible. Also, the kids know no better so itā€™s not like they would know if she doesnā€™t teach them!

Iā€™ve always had a lot of respect for Kate, but itā€™s gone now sheā€™s jumped onboard with an MLM - THEY ARE DISGUSTING BUSINESSES and I have no respect for people who join promote them.

Reactions: 6
I agree but at least sheā€™s been honest about starting to sell them unlike others

I really enjoy Kate and Lees instagrams. Sheā€™s said she isnā€™t gonna push it on people and that it wonā€™t be a daily video so if she sticks to that then Iā€™d say let her crack on, sheā€™s clearly doing it for some extra income as she does state often how strapped for cash they can be even though both of them work. Like through the week they barely spend time together do they? As Lee is in from work and Kateā€™s straight out. So canā€™t blame her wanting someone extra income where she could spend a bit more time home. She could have done it other ways granted but if she doesnā€™t push it on her followers too much šŸ¤ž then I guess let her go for it šŸ˜Œ
Soz for the essay šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Good luck to her! Sheā€™s being honest and stating she could do with the money, and her and lee both clearly work hard and sometimes struggle like most normal people do so if she can make some money from things she uses then why not! Many others do

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m sorry, you all seem to love her but, her eldest is way too ā€˜sexually expressiveā€™ shall we say. You may say itā€™s just bants and heā€™s just being exposed to ā€˜normalā€™ life but nearly every video she shows of him is hip thrusting or tonightā€™s story where he is making out he has tits etc. Heā€™s too young to even think that way. Call me a prude if you like, say itā€™s indicative of the times we live in, but I say kids should not be even thinking about such things at such a young age. No doubt she thinks sheā€™s a postmodern kind of mum and teaching them the way of life. Oh well done, but you know what Iā€™ll just let my young kids be kids and let them worry about grinding etc when theyā€™re older

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m sorry, you all seem to love her but, her eldest is way too ā€˜sexually expressiveā€™ shall we say. You may say itā€™s just bants and heā€™s just being exposed to ā€˜normalā€™ life but nearly every video she shows of him is hip thrusting or tonightā€™s story where he is making out he has tits etc. Heā€™s too young to even think that way. Call me a prude if you like, say itā€™s indicative of the times we live in, but I say kids should not be even thinking about such things at such a young age. No doubt she thinks sheā€™s a postmodern kind of mum and teaching them the way of life. Oh well done, but you know what Iā€™ll just let my young kids be kids and let them worry about grinding etc when theyā€™re older
Absolutely agree with you, he was singing in her words ā€œ Ruā€™s version on WAPā€
As a child he should not be listening to that or know the lyrics itā€™s disgusting that she finds it funny and posts it like itā€™s cool!

Reactions: 4
Whats your thoughts on this account? I think today she has been caught out asking herself questions to boast she owns her own home. Mainly say this due to " brought the house" being used in the questio and the answer.
20201028_093519.jpg

Reactions: 6
Used to love her. After the fanny pad incident, nah she's not for me. šŸ¤¢
What was the fanny pad incident? I really loved her account a few months ago, it was just like following someone funny that you know. But then she started advertising stuff and became a little too ā€˜influencerā€™ which is a shame so I unfollowed. Kids are so cute though!!

Reactions: 1
What was the fanny pad incident? I really loved her account a few months ago, it was just like following someone funny that you know. But then she started advertising stuff and became a little too ā€˜influencerā€™ which is a shame so I unfollowed. Kids are so cute though!!
Just making a massive deal and putting it on the grid is bizarre, I'd be mortified šŸ˜³

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1