Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did that latest ad get authorised? I am not prudish at all and I use the c word myself, doesn’t bother me, but using it in an advert and also complaining about government guidelines is ridiculous! She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 2
I don’t check in on her much but I always find it odd when parents pursue modelling careers for their kids. It’s such a horrible exploitive industry that can chew you up and spit you up with a list of mental and emotional issues as long as your arm. As a mum I just wouldn’t put my child in that position 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don’t check in on her much but I always find it odd when parents pursue modelling careers for their kids. It’s such a horrible exploitive industry that can chew you up and spit you up with a list of mental and emotional issues as long as your arm. As a mum I just wouldn’t put my child in that position 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now, I could absolutely be wrong so I’m happy to be corrected! But... are they missing time off school for shoots?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she did a story before saying she always clears it with school and they’re absolutely fine with it

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she did a story before saying she always clears it with school and they’re absolutely fine with it
Think she also said the money goes away for him in the future. He seems like he’s made to do that job so why not, good experience and they seem the type of parents to help him with doing homework work so not behind

Reactions: 3
Think she also said the money goes away for him in the future. He seems like he’s made to do that job so why not, good experience and they seem the type of parents to help him with doing homework work so not behind
Yeah I think it’s each to their own when it comes to things like this. I’m not a fan of children missing school for anything, unless they’re poorly obviously!
If it works for their family, then that’s totally their choice and good for them 😊

Used to love her. After the fanny pad incident, nah she's not for me. 🤢
Absolutely disgusting, just why would you just leave it on the floor is beyond me! #summymummy

Them kids are feral!
💯 the parents who laugh continuously if her kids swear, do something naughty... once yeah we’re all a little guilty of that but you correct the child after. The way she lets her eldest behave is questionable for sure!

How the hell did that latest ad get authorised? I am not prudish at all and I use the c word myself, doesn’t bother me, but using it in an advert and also complaining about government guidelines is ridiculous! She’s an embarrassment
Ohhhh I missed that one but tbf they never followed the guidelines. They traveled to Telford and stayed over when Telford was In the tier 3 lockdown.
selfish just like a lot of other influenzas

Last edited:
‘Anyone doing an good laser hair removal deals??’ I.e gimme for free 🙄 followed quickly by a swipe up for an eyeliner pen that is literally sold everywhere...I even picked one up in Lidl the other week. She’s got so grabby

Reactions: 3
‘Anyone doing an good laser hair removal deals??’ I.e gimme for free 🙄 followed quickly by a swipe up for an eyeliner pen that is literally sold everywhere...I even picked one up in Lidl the other week. She’s got so grabby
I am grateful she’s not shoving the lumi face dildo down our throats

• Haha
Why not just delete your Instagram if you're going to be a rude bleep about people messaging you? Used to love Kate, followers have clearly gone to her head.

Reactions: 7
Why not just delete your Instagram if you're going to be a rude bleep about people messaging you? Used to love Kate, followers have clearly gone to her head.
Said it before. Shes like hotcrossmum, likesto pretend shes all edgy and bad ass, not giving a f*ck about what others think whole at the same time ripping into people and/or parading about on insta so people tell them they are great.... kind of hypocritical isnt it?