Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I seen something I liked from her Aff link then I would press it as she declares it properly and says she gets money from each click rather than hiding it and pretending she's doing her followers a favour

Reactions: 2
She obviously doesn’t read here anymore because the majority of the comments are positive towards her. She’s obviously just assuming that tattle is to blame because she knows she has a thread

Reactions: 1
I saw it on alabamalolas story and apparently she has a thread? I can imagine why but I quite like her but I can’t find it on here. Any help?

She’s someone who I actually like generally and she’s already explained she didn’t buy the tickets, she was gifted them - she’s always honest about ads and stuff - must have been hard to see that money than have it taken away? Maybe the style link people just monitor clicks and saw it as suspicious especially if people were clicking more than once?

She’s someone who I actually like generally and she’s already explained she didn’t buy the tickets, she was gifted them - she’s always honest about ads and stuff - must have been hard to see that money than have it taken away? Maybe the style link people just monitor clicks and saw it as suspicious especially if people were clicking more than once?
Really sad! That was a lot of money to lose, especially with 3 children and she does work hard

I think it’s unfair. Are they trying to get out of paying her do you think?
That was my first thought, I don’t know much about the company so can’t say much about them. Her mentioning tattle is the busiest the thread has been for a long time

Reactions: 3
Lol what this gotta do with Tattle?
She put up an aff link asking her followers to click it but they don't need to buy the item...surely that ain't allowed?

Reactions: 4
I actually clicked the link and thought fair play for “beating the system” 😂 shame she got caught out and like others have said she’s generally well liked here?!

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine what it must be like knowing you have a thread on here. I wouldn’t choose to be an influencer but I suppose it goes with the territory. Feel for her because she isn’t well off and puts her kids first.

She is a really good mother and works really hard. With her childrens modelling jobs, she could take the money from there but she keeps it all in their accounts for when they are older

I clicked her links too, Kate if you're reading I actually really like you and admire what you do, working two jobs with the kids. As for Lee..... head 😬😬

Reactions: 8
That’s the issue - how she posted the links. She literally posted asking people to click and they didn’t have to buy - which is against the rules (good by what she posted). She’s a tit. Everyone wants to blame tattle, nobody here even talks about her very much. I guess it’s easier for her to blame trolls than accept she broke the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind her
She is very honest and doesn’t lie and try to portray a millionaires life style like a lot on IG

Where has Lee gone? Are they still together

Fair enough she is always honest about what she is doing with regards to the links etc but I'm sorry I can't feel any sympathy what so ever for her for having the money removed. If she had gone & worked a shift & didn't get paid, aye fair enough. Raging. She will have known she was cheating the system. Don't care about that, fair play to her. But get over it. You got caught. It took what, 5 minutes of her time to put the link up in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Certainly wasn’t me either. I know she really needs the cash. And I wouldn’t know how to report something like that anyway nor could I be arsed to do so lol.
Might want to look closer to home Kate. Probably one of the other instahuns that call themselves your friend.

Certainly wasn’t me either. I know she really needs the cash. And I wouldn’t know how to report something like that anyway nor could I be arsed to do so lol.
Might want to look closer to home Kate. Probably one of the other instahuns that call themselves your friend.
Or Lee since most people on here like her but detest him 🤣

Reactions: 3