Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find this a bit racist...
She said that they only had a driver to the shoot from a London station, so they got a train from where they live to Victoria where they met the driver. She was saying "what are the chances" that the driver who has picked them up in London was from the little town they live in.

Saying it was racist is a bit of a reach, even for Tattle.

Reactions: 7
I didnt even realise she had a girl i thought they were all boys😂 wtf why she dress her and do her hair like a boys

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I didnt even realise she had a girl i thought they were all boys😂 wtf why she dress her and do her hair like a boys
Her daughter chooses her clothes and wanted her hair cut.
I think Olive is a lovely kid.

Reactions: 15
But now she’s trying to grow it out and keeps getting it cut shorter on shoots.

Random, but was watching his stories this morning, part of me used to think Lee was alright looking. Now he just totally gives me the ick. I just want him to have a good wash, I think he always looks unclean 🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Random, but was watching his stories this morning, part of me used to think Lee was alright looking. Now he just totally gives me the ick. I just want him to have a good wash, I think he always looks unclean 🙈🙈
I hate the way he's always body shaming his friend, Mean people just give me the ick full stop.

Reactions: 4
I think Katie is beautiful. It makes me sad that she has little confidence and is so anxious. He is the total opposite, thinks he’s G*ds gift but he’s definitely ick!

Reactions: 11
I think Katie is beautiful. It makes me sad that she has little confidence and is so anxious. He is the total opposite, thinks he’s G*ds gift but he’s definitely ick!
she really is beautiful.

Reactions: 2
She is totally beautiful. And somehow always manages to pull off outfits that most people would look like total twats in. I'm surprised she's never been asked to do some modelling with the kids when she is at the shoots.
And I think Lee was better looking before he got so skinny.

Reactions: 2
See she is blaming tattle for her account being blocked...on the whole people are quite positive about her here, and I think most of us would have zero issue with her trying to make a bit of money for her family especially when she is transparent about it

Reactions: 9