Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough she is always honest about what she is doing with regards to the links etc but I'm sorry I can't feel any sympathy what so ever for her for having the money removed. If she had gone & worked a shift & didn't get paid, aye fair enough. Raging. She will have known she was cheating the system. Don't care about that, fair play to her. But get over it. You got caught. It took what, 5 minutes of her time to put the link up in the first place.
💯 agree it says In the message from them that they sent her a warning and she ignored it and also said why it was taken down they’re not silly and will keep an eye on it all.

I mean why accept tickets if you can actually afford to go 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes it’s a great experience for the kids but seriously why take them knowing you’re skint!

putting messagesup from people as a reason and justifying for sharing PayPal #anotherbeggytwat!

don’t take #gifted if you can’t afford to go simple.

Reactions: 4
I don’t care how much she “deserves it” begging for paypal donations for a drink at a festival is basic. If you can’t afford to go stay at home

Reactions: 5
What festival are they going to? I could get a free holiday to New York, but unfortunately I couldn't go because I could not afford to eat & drink.

Have her & Lee definitely split up.

He's fit, but thick :ROFLMAO:

What festival are they going to? I could get a free holiday to New York, but unfortunately I couldn't go because I could not afford to eat & drink.

Have her & Lee definitely split up.

He's fit, but thick :ROFLMAO:
I think it’s camp bestival ( of spelt right lol)
But most definitely just shows some will take anything that’s free even if they can’t afford to go.
personally think all the go fund me, PayPal links shouldn’t be allowed it’s blatant begging.

Just seen the PayPal link
That is a joke!!! There will be a go fund me next. Don’t like that at all. A festival isn’t a necessity. There are lots of families who aren’t even lucky enough to get the tickets gifted.

Bit shocking tbh

Reactions: 3
I think it’s camp bestival ( of spelt right lol)
But most definitely just shows some will take anything that’s free even if they can’t afford to go.
personally think all the go fund me, PayPal links shouldn’t be allowed it’s blatant begging.
Camp Bestival was last weekend as the annoying MOD & FOD were there....

If the kid feels awkward in a dress then why is the putting her to jobs where she will have to wear one?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t have thought they knew what they would be wearing until they got to the shoot. From watching her stories, if Olive really didn’t want to wear the dress, she wouldn’t have worn it. She obviously just feels uncomfortable in it because she doesn’t wear them.

Hopefully not he used to speak to her like tit. He said recently on one of his stories that he was single.