Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you write this? Why would you call your own child a she/he. If her child (who was born female) identifies as male then call them he if that’s what makes them happy. Calling them a she/he or he/she is so offensive
EEF304F0-A48C-4B05-896F-DED475CABD7C.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Giving her the benefit of the doubt at this stage she could be coming at it from a "cutest (of any gender)" type thing and just worded it badly?

Olive is quite androgynous, especially after the haircut and that's probably part of the appeal to brands for modelling work.

Rupert looks like he enjoys his shoots when we see videos of him, in my opinion Olive doesn't appear to enjoy it as much. I get some companies want the whole moody look but the poor child just doesn't seem to enjoy it

Reactions: 1
The reel she’s just done 😳 so bleeping inappropriate and not even remotely funny!
It’s disgusting! I’d be mortified of my little girl came out with what olive did. There is was way to explain to children what things are for. She has NO idea of how to explain to the kids in an age appropriate way at all….. but she finds it hilarious and has made it into a real…. Can you imagine what they are like in public 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴

I do wish someone would gift her a relaxing spa weekend away. I think she really needs it, much more so than all these other wankers that get free trips all the time and and that just stay home and think instagram is an actual job.

Reactions: 7
They’ve gone totally different ways. Haven’t they

I do hope she’s ok

Yeah she does seem really down at the moment. I really like her tbh, there must be so much tension in that house!

I didn’t see it as racist, I saw it as she’s in London for a photoshoot and the driver is from her small town? She lives near the coast doesn’t she.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I didn't see it as racist, I took it the same as above poster. She's in London and the driver is from her town, small world.
To be honest I didn't notice the guys race until you pointed it out 🤷

Reactions: 7