Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I didn’t want to sound like a knob but I’ve been wondering if she has a diagnosis or if she’s just jumping on a trend! I’ve noticed a few women (a couple I know personally) suddenly all have ADHD tendencies / traits… sorry if that’s not the right wording 🙃
Yep, there’s a few folk I see online really really pushing it. I think it’s some really odd fashionable thing to have right now as weird as that is to say

Reactions: 3
Diagnosed through private doctors as well. Sure ✌
I'm sure HCM was plugging her Dr. Like, go to her for your diagnosis type thing. It made me cringe watching her go on about it. Like it gives her a reason for being awful... which she is because she preaches be kind but her whole account takes the piss out of people. Nevermind how much she used to moan about having to be a parent she dishes it all out but cant take it. Its infuriating.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure HCM was plugging her Dr. Like, go to her for your diagnosis type thing. It made me cringe watching her go on about it. Like it gives her a reason for being awful... which she is because she preaches be kind but her whole account takes the piss out of people. Nevermind how much she used to moan about having to be a parent she dishes it all out but cant take it. Its infuriating.
Id forgive her the new mum stuff, she was really unwell to the point she was admitted to a MBU. But yeah, shes just naturally mean spirited

Reactions: 1
Possibly. What makes you think that?
Just because of the way she worded her and Lee breaking up. And some of the things she's said over the past few weeks. Today she posted "I accept myself for who I am" and was saying things like "it will work out"

Reactions: 2
Just because of the way she worded her and Lee breaking up. And some of the things she's said over the past few weeks. Today she posted "I accept myself for who I am" and was saying things like "it will work out"
I think she’s just had a tough time adjusting to them splitting and is finding herself again tbh

Reactions: 9
That’s the kind of shite everyone says after a break up 😂

Reactions: 1
That’s the kind of shite everyone says after a break up 😂
It is! And in most instances you don’t continue to live with your ex so I imagine it’s slightly harder!
I can’t remember if this is true or not, but isn’t the house they live in a relative of Kates that’s been passed down? I may have imagined this but I’m sure I remember some stories about it