Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is! And in most instances you don’t continue to live with your ex so I imagine it’s slightly harder!
I can’t remember if this is true or not, but isn’t the house they live in a relative of Kates that’s been passed down? I may have imagined this but I’m sure I remember some stories about it
I may be thinking of someone else but I’m sure it was her childhood home but was council then but they did the right to buy scheme so now she owns it

She was irritating me a lot but honestly just feel sorry for her at the moment, she's totally lost herself and (understandably) seems so incredibly sad, despite the silly, jokey (irritating) character she's trying to put across on the gram. Can see straight through it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How old is her oldest? Isn’t he still at primary school? Was he having a 5 guys with a friend on his own??

Reactions: 1
They are living a life like a couple. I don't get it. They were on a night out together a few weeks ago. Out for dessert last night. From an outside perspective, the only thing that looks to have changed (based on what we see on stories) is their official relationship status.

Reactions: 5
I know this thread is about her but I was watching his stories and it looked like he had a place for himself. She seems quite lost at the moment

Reactions: 2
It looks like they are sharing custody of the bedroom , one week on one week off type of thing lol! Can’t work it out. Must be hard trying to figure things out and cope but you can see they seem to be putting kids first and that’s nice to see. I think by looks of it they try and do things separately where possible ie, taking kids out, being at home. But it’s got to take its toll as I bet it doesn’t feel like you have a home. So that’s prob why she’s looking a little lost right now. I could be totally wrong of coarse it’s hard to make out what’s happening from a few videos

• Sad
Reactions: 4
In my opinion they are not putting the kids first having them in the middle of that. They maybe are “getting along” but kids pick up on stuff like that. It would be far healthier, again in my opinion, for them to live separately.

Reactions: 10
In my opinion they are not putting the kids first having them in the middle of that. They maybe are “getting along” but kids pick up on stuff like that. It would be far healthier, again in my opinion, for them to live separately.
I agree. I know people have mixed opinions but I, personally, think that once you choose to separate its healthier for everyone (especially the children) to begin your separate life as soon as possible. Children adjust to change much better than we give them credit for!

Reactions: 3
I agree. He should let the kids and her stay in the house or sell it and get their own places. Trust me 'staying together for the kids' never works out.

Reactions: 4