Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up early,not feeling well,so decided to watch Festers Kitchen vlog,he really does have quite grandiose ideas,as if having a regular job is beneath him,because hes spent time with CEOs and other high flyers,he seems unaware, that to become such a high flyer it takes hard work or pre existing wealth. Paul wants to do lots of different things but then moans about 'neglecting'himself. Hes a jack of all trades,master of none. I bet hes an absolute nightmare to live with,he loves to be over dramatic. Hes obsessed that 'people ' troll vegans and feels anyone who isnt vegan is evil. He is such a narcissist, and completely ignorant to different opinions
I sat watching it late last night and couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing existential crisis my arse he absolutely loves to dramatise and use words that he thinks makes himself sound intellectual 🤦🏼‍♀️

He loves to be a martyr about the channel and pretend that it is selfless “activism” (like we don’t know the sole purpose is an ego trip). He makes out that they both work full time which I don’t think he does and is very bitter about other creators who do YouTube full time because he clearly thinks he and Jason should be able to do this. I find it strange that he talks about overeating but never the problematic drinking 🍷. Luckily for Aldi their boycott doesn’t extend to penguin sands Malbec.
I’ve got to the point where I don’t actually believe most of the tripe he’s saying I firmly believe he lives in fantasy land I don’t think he actually does have an actual paid for job something about the way he talks about it just doesn’t ring true to me ….
The penguin sands comment has floored me 🤣🤣

Watching the kitchen vlog, and because he's going on a 'health kick' again after they've both been indulging on crumpets and croissants etc for breakfast over Christmas he's told Jason "you can go back to eating cereal now" Cheeky sod! Why can't Jason carry on indulging on things like that for breakfast, it might do him good!
Exactly !! Jason looks very much like he could with the extra calories he always looks undernourished to me like a good steak and chips ( not from the depths of Paul’s freezer ) might do him some good.

He's controlling and Jason probably has Stockholm Syndrome by now, so agrees with everything he says. He makes a big deal about how he does the cooking,but that is just another way to control Jason. I get quite an unsettling vibe from Paul,that he could be not just moody but also aggressive.
Definitely aggressive you only have to watch the way he deals with people who have upset him during or live, or women in general and certainly us meat eaters he positively gets venomous with rage

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul comes across as jealous that Jason can eat what he likes and not put weight on, and he clearly struggles with his weight.
Even if you're also vegan he will still talk down to you if you disagree with anything, or ask a question he doesn't like, or otherwise takes offence to something innocent you said. He only likes people if they're vegan AND agree with every single thing he says

Reactions: 6
Ive just watched an old vlog about the Morrisons all day vegan breakfast, the first cafe didnt have some items,so this pair of know it alls acting like 'just go in the supermarket and get whats missing ',quite often supermarket cafes are owned by external companies,who have their own suppliers. I have a family member who work for Morrisons and some of the smaller stores have externally managed cafés. Ive also noticed,Jason likes to get mouthy in vlogs regarding shops and staff,wonder if he does that because he hasn't got a backbone to stand up to Paul. I was interested that he ate portobello mushroom dispite his protests of hating mushrooms,because Paul ordered him to ' stop moaning and get it in his gob',no way would Paul eat anything he didnt like

He is very controlling with Jason and food. Has anyone noticed when they do their grocery vlogs it is always Paul who gets to say whether an item can go in the trolley?

Good spot regarding him allowing Jason to have cereal. It's really bizarre.

• Heart
He is very controlling of Jason, I've noticed that too. I wonder if that's how their relationship developed. Paul being 27 and Jason being 17, there's a huge difference in mentality and maturity between those ages. It probably would have been easy for him to control a teenager when he's nearly 30

• Heart
I wonder if his bosses ever watch any of his vlogs,after his kitchen vlog ,followed by his attention seeking posts,I get the feeling Paul is working up to something. Somebody else mentioned him possibly trying to give up his job,I think they have a good point. The man is lazy and really does think he is too good to be a support worker,working outside. I genuinthink hes going down the mental health route of -burn out' because he's too caring he's neglected himself. As a person I really dont like Paul,I think hes narcissistic, controlling, manipulative and generally just a very nasty man,but I do find him fascinating as a case study,watching his behaviour and his interactions with Jason and other people, his inflated ego and his huge inferiority complex and jealousy that quite often seems to drive his ,,'nasty behaviour. In my professional capacity,Ive worked with someone like him in the past and thats why I find him so interesting. Paul,dispite all his attention seeking and controlling ,is very predictable

• Heart
I like to watch him as it makes me understand the narcissists I have had in my life who have almost identical traits. It can send you crazy because they are never, ever wrong and you are never right. It takes some unpacking when you get away from these people.

Paul genuinely thinks he is super special, if he ever realises how utterly ordinary he is (at best) he will become unglued. He can't be just a gay man anymore...he has to be pansexual and gender fluid for extra virtue points. He thinks he can sing beautifully and is classically trained. He thinks his cooking is exceptional, the vegan queens are extrordinary, he is saving the planet and animals with his mediocre YouTube channel. He demands special service because he thinks himself as special. When he said he was Christ like..he meant it.

Problem is he is not special in any way, which is why he has so much anger bubbling away under the surface.

Btw...he's hinting on his community tab that he needs a holiday for his mental health 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My wife did the job he does full time for over 12 years. So after I watched his kitchen vlog, I went through and said "Paul says he is having an existential crisis because when he's working he has to put the clients first and completely forgets he is a person in himself". She paused, put down her cuppa then said "When?" 🤣🤣 He has so many opportunities coming to him - I don't know about you, but I know loads of people who are having a really horrible time in life just now. He needs to be grateful that he has positive things to look forward to!!

• Haha
I sat watching it late last night and couldn’t quite believe what I was hearing existential crisis my arse he absolutely loves to dramatise and use words that he thinks makes himself sound intellectual🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve got to the point where I don’t actually believe most of the tripe he’s saying I firmly believe he lives in fantasy land I don’t think he actually does have an actual paid for job something about the way he talks about it just doesn’t ring true to me ….
The penguin sands comment has floored me 🤣🤣

Exactly !! Jason looks very much like he could with the extra calories he always looks undernourished to me like a good steak and chips ( not from the depths of Paul’s freezer ) might do him some good.

Definitely aggressive you only have to watch the way he deals with people who have upset him during or live, or women in general and certainly us meat eaters he positively gets venomous with rage
I agree, the lad needs a bloody good fry up for his brekky!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if his bosses ever watch any of his vlogs,after his kitchen vlog ,followed by his attention seeking posts,I get the feeling Paul is working up to something. Somebody else mentioned him possibly trying to give up his job,I think they have a good point. The man is lazy and really does think he is too good to be a support worker,working outside. I genuinthink hes going down the mental health route of -burn out' because he's too caring he's neglected himself. As a person I really dont like Paul,I think hes narcissistic, controlling, manipulative and generally just a very nasty man,but I do find him fascinating as a case study,watching his behaviour and his interactions with Jason and other people, his inflated ego and his huge inferiority complex and jealousy that quite often seems to drive his ,,'nasty behaviour. In my professional capacity,Ive worked with someone like him in the past and thats why I find him so interesting. Paul,dispite all his attention seeking and controlling ,is very predictable
I don’t think his “bosses“ do watch him because I personally don’t think he has any I’m not buying his I’m a support worker one bit … I cannot for the life of me believe that someone with his work record with a lost tribunal hanging over his head would be employed to support anyone… I do however think the pretending to have a job is getting to him and he’s working up to saying he has had to leave said pretend job because he has to put himself first ( when does he ever not put himself first ) …

I like to watch him as it makes me understand the narcissists I have had in my life who have almost identical traits. It can send you crazy because they are never, ever wrong and you are never right. It takes some unpacking when you get away from these people.

Paul genuinely thinks he is super special, if he ever realises how utterly ordinary he is (at best) he will become unglued. He can't be just a gay man anymore...he has to be pansexual and gender fluid for extra virtue points. He thinks he can sing beautifully and is classically trained. He thinks his cooking is exceptional, the vegan queens are extrordinary, he is saving the planet and animals with his mediocre YouTube channel. He demands special service because he thinks himself as special. When he said he was Christ like..he meant it.

Problem is he is not special in any way, which is why he has so much anger bubbling away under the surface.

Btw...he's hinting on his community tab that he needs a holiday for his mental health 🙄
For someone who is so feeling and caring about animals, he doesn’t actually do anything for them does he … apart from feeding a few pigeons leftover bread crusts that have absolutely no nutritional benefits to them and bleating on about the pigeons he does sweet F all … As someone who volunteers for Cats Protection I take in strays, foster kittens etc I find his bleating about animals insincere if he cared that much he’d volunteer though we all know Paul is far to selfish to do that.

He's now written a feckin book about a pigeon. It's bound to be a best seller so get your orders in NOW!!! 🦅

I've got the gaviscon ready just thinking about what the dirty buggers have eaten this week 🤢🤮

• Haha
Anyone else sense trouble in paradise. Looks like a meltdown brewing. Jason's playing a game (any excuse to escape). So Paul has jumped on to be a bit cryptic about how he feels. Or bore the arse of his audience. Mr passive aggressive does not look well. He thinks cramming in all you can eat in one go is intermittent fasting.
Yes the trans/drag pigeon book. Still trying to hit the fame and fortune jack pot. How's the songwriting career going? I'm sure the pigeons in London will need therapy after the staff member stamped their feet. They carry germs Paul, and to have them anywhere near food is a health hazard. Food hygiene was never one of your strong points.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Anyone else sense trouble in paradise. Looks like a meltdown brewing. Jason's playing a game (any excuse to escape). So Paul has jumped on to be a bit cryptic about how he feels. Or bore the arse of his audience. Mr passive aggressive does not look well. He thinks cramming in all you can eat in one go is intermittent fasting.
Don't get me started on his version of intermittent fasting! It boils my piss, he knows nothing.

• Haha
Could there be something between Stuart and Paul, I get the fhe stsys eith Jason because he enables Paul and hasnt got a backbone to say no to Paul's demands. But there seems to be more chemistry between Paul and Stuart

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched the meals of the week. Usually I find Jason to be a child who does as he's told, but when he eats, he really irritates me,he has the manners of a pig and eats likes a complete scruff.

Just watched the meals of the week. Usually I find Jason to be a child who does as he's told, but when he eats, he really irritates me,he has the manners of a pig and eats likes a complete scruff.
Finding it hard to tell which is which - Jason or the Pot Noodle!

Finding it hard to tell which is which - Jason or the Pot Noodle!
Hooray the Heinz Toma'o soup is officially Fester approved 👏, I'll sleep well tonight, knowing that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I literally and I mean literally could have rammed that pot noodle in his ruddy face absolutely no need to slurp and sniff the way he does, my cats have better table manners than him … No wonder he always looks in need of a good feed if he ate that pot noodle for lunch and came home to a ruddy tin of Heinz tomato soup for his dinner honestly the pair of them give veganism a bad name this is not how you do veganism Healthly
And what is it with the two of them especially Fester with his big “intellectual” words can’t bloody pronounce Sriracha Sauce it isn’t that ruddy difficult pair of tossers

• Haha
  • Sick
The way he pronounces sriracha is so annoying, you can Google how words are pronounced it's not difficult

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest shopping feature film from these two and am appalled at how Sniffy just throws produce back onto the shelves after Fester has educated us that if 'it's vegan it will be clearly marked Vegan'. Stop mauling and throwing foodstuff around if you are not feckin' buying it! - Store managers need to seriously have a word with these tossers. People have to buy the stuff you are chucking around the store.
😡😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.