Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a serious question, has Jason had,or does he have an addiction issue? Its the sniffing and the sometimes quite vacant look and general appearance

Reactions: 8
I have a serious question, has Jason had,or does he have an addiction issue? Its the sniffing and the sometimes quite vacant look and general appearance
Personally I get the impression that Jason smokes weed (they both smoke cigarettes but try not to show it) because he looks permanently stoned and I think the weed would be a lifeline when living with Paul. Paul mentioned that he became addicted to prescription pain after “the orror” but that could be embellished for dramatic effect. My guess is red wine and weed are their vices. Roll up a fat one and get out the penguin sands m’luv, paid for by our luvvly luvvly subscribers 🚬 🍷 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally I get the impression that Jason smokes weed (they both smoke cigarettes but try not to show it) because he looks permanently stoned and I think the weed would be a lifeline when living with Paul. Paul mentioned that he became addicted to prescription pain after “the orror” but that could be embellished for dramatic effect. My guess is red wine and weed are their vices. Roll up a fat one and get out the penguin sands m’luv, paid for by our luvvly luvvly subscribers 🚬 🍷 😵💫
I hadn't thought of that, id need to be permanently stoned to live with Paul. I saw that film their friend made about the robbery,I felt awful because all i could think of was Phoenix Nights and the Crime Time episode the boice overs were so cringe. Odd that the robbers only knocked Paul around and not Jason, he managed to irritate them. Paul is someone who likes to be different,if its not addiction to pain killers, alcohol or food,its bragging about his background, which almost verges on child neglect and definitely child abuse,I do wonder how much is fact and how much is fantasy

Reactions: 5
Yes definitely agree I think weed does feature quite heavily with these two and with Sniffy’s sniffing I wouldn’t be surprised if he supplements it when it’s been a good week SuperChat wise with Columbia’s finest marching powder 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul’s personality disorder plus drink and drugs and a YouTube platform with access to impressionable followers is all kinds of wrong. More wrong than vegan croissants being out of stock at Aldi.

• Haha
Paul’s personality disorder plus drink and drugs and a YouTube platform with access to impressionable followers is all kinds of wrong. More wrong than vegan croissants being out of stock at Aldi.
That, as we know, is VERY VERY wrong!!!

• Haha
They are now begging for a tent and a Jackery power unit from the manufacturers for their Vegan Campout dressing up session! Is there no end to their snide grifting. BUY what you need you cheap bastards and stop begging for feck's sake. 🤬

They are now begging for a tent and a Jackery power unit from the manufacturers for their Vegan Campout dressing up session! Is there no end to their snide grifting. BUY what you need you cheap bastards and stop begging for feck's sake. 🤬
Don't worry, Addam will comply. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Somebody tried to tell them that the vegan Heinz soup is in stock at Sainsbury’s in the comments from the live. Paul scolded them for not knowing that they’d already covered this and for not reading the Community Tab on their channel.

• Haha
Somebody tried to tell them that the vegan Heinz soup is in stock at Sainsbury’s in the comments from the live. Paul scolded them for not knowing that they’d already covered this and for not reading the Community Tab on their channel.
He is such an hole not everyone can see the Community Tab posts as a lot of devices don’t support it 🙄

More e-begging for things they should be able to supply themselves. We're living in a cost of living crisis, food banks are stretched to their limit, yet they think their "needs" matter above others

It's sad when people excitedly tell them where they can buy something, only to get talked down to and scolded as if they were a misbehaving child. Not very encouraging or welcoming people into the vegan community is it. He's the worst embassador for veganism ever

He could have replied "We spotted it there too, we tried the soup in one our "slop we eat a week videos". We liked it, did you like it too?" Or some other reply to acknowledge they already knew it was there, without being so condescending, and further encourage conversation. But no one is as on the ball as our messiah is apparently. It's such a childish reaction, "well we already knew about it, so there" type of comment. Why do people follow these people?

More e-begging for things they should be able to supply themselves. We're living in a cost of living crisis, food banks are stretched to their limit, yet they think their "needs" matter above others

It's sad when people excitedly tell them where they can buy something, only to get talked down to and scolded as if they were a misbehaving child. Not very encouraging or welcoming people into the vegan community is it. He's the worst embassador for veganism ever
Yep and now they’ve also started dropping hints about “needing” a new camera and that it’s on their wish list 🙄

• Haha
Yep and now they’ve also started dropping hints about “needing” a new camera and that it’s on their wish list 🙄
These two really are a pair of grifters, ive noticed the people they tend to cultivate closer friendships with are usually lonrly or vulnerable,due to mental health or other health issues. At one point I thought Paul was the main culprit, but Jason is equally guilty. They are quite predatory in the way they choose people to fleece. The charities these two work for,really should keep an eye on both of them

Reactions: 8
It's disgusting how they are so against animal exploitation, but are more than willing to exploit vulnerable people and manipulate them to get what they want. Jason is no better than Paul, if my husband started exploiting people I sure as hell wouldn't stand for that. How he just goes along with it with no qualms is horrible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.