Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Aldi today and grabbed them I was literally in stitches … It really tickled me my poor husband thought I’d lost my marbles especially when I handed them to my son and said shove them down your neck Barbara 🤣🤣
Yesterday we were in Aldi, my other half was at the end of another aisle, i shouted him just to say'Its clearly marked vegan', only to be met with 'thanks for sharing,you wierdo'. He even watches them with me just to see how obnoxious Paul is and how much Jason will sniff. Every now and again he will see a really tacky jumper and say,do you think the Messiah would like this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm gonna wait until the croissants in my Aldi are yellow stickered and really piss him off!

• Haha
I see Addam is in the live chat this evening … for about 5 minutes or so I actually thought he might have developed a back bone and decided to bin The Messiah & His Nodding, Sniffing dog off … but alas No he’s back apologising for being late and arse licking as per 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see Addam is in the live chat this evening … for about 5 minutes or so I actually thought he might have developed a back bone and decided to bin The Messiah & His Nodding, Sniffing dog off … but alas No he’s back apologising for being late and arse licking as per 🙄
I have no idea why so many of their followers behave like this, it's crazy. If someone treats you like that, why keep supporting them? There are so many other people who are deserving of support, and treat their community with kindness and basic respect

I have no idea why so many of their followers behave like this, it's crazy. If someone treats you like that, why keep supporting them? There are so many other people who are deserving of support, and treat their community with kindness and basic respect
The majority of supporters they appear to be closest to seem quite vulnerable, lonely even needy at times,so probably preferred by Paul because they're easier to manipulate and control.

Reactions: 5
The majority of supporters they appear to be closest to seem quite vulnerable, lonely even needy at times,so probably preferred by Paul because they're easier to manipulate and control.
Ah that's a good point. Paul doesn't want to exploit animals but is more than happy to exploit vulnerable humans, what a hypocrite

• Heart
So todays meal vlog … Paul puts in an appearance in a lunchtime taste test for a rather bland looking sarnie outta a packet on a meal deal and preceded to feed the pigeons the crusts he obviously knows bread is bad for them he states, but the Messiah is of the opinion it’s better than nowt 🤷🏼‍♀️….
We then get to Fridays offering of Meatless Farm’s “Chicken breast” which Paul has pimped up ie added more crap to beige crap to make it edible and insists that Jason try's it first because don’t forget its veganuary and newbies might be watching… So Jason obliges and then proceeds to sniff and chew loudly before declaring “Its got that immediate chew” and “it’s took all the seasonings and everything” Yes, yes Jas very informative is that 🤣….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So todays meal vlog … Paul puts in an appearance in a lunchtime taste test for a rather bland looking sarnie outta a packet on a meal deal and preceded to feed the pigeons the crusts he obviously knows bread is bad for them he states, but the Messiah is of the opinion it’s better than nowt 🤷🏼‍♀️….
So, he'd be fine if someone fed him something non vegan with the same reasoning? Yeah, right.

Reactions: 2
Why does the spineless one have to stick his sniffy nose into everything he's about to eat? It's truly vomit inducing :sick: 🤮

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice Paul has started wearing Jason's coat 😂. Buy a coat of your own. Preferably without tits on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does the spineless one have to stick his sniffy nose into everything he's about to eat? It's truly vomit inducing :sick: 🤮
Jason's lunch time taste test, shovelling food into his mouth only to speak while chewing, sniffing and god only knows what other disgusting sounds. He has the manners of a pig. Its clear to see no one bothered to teach these two idiots very much as kids,certainly didn't waste time on basic table manners

• Sick
Those Meatless Farm "Chicken breasts" are already pretty salty without adding even more salt to them. All the drinking and smoking must have killed off most of their tastes buds

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jason having a bit of rebellion? In their newest Asda vlog at minute 41.55 Paul has a coughing attack and says “cut that cough out Jay” but it’s left in, woops 😁

• Haha
I woke up early,not feeling well,so decided to watch Festers Kitchen vlog,he really does have quite grandiose ideas,as if having a regular job is beneath him,because hes spent time with CEOs and other high flyers,he seems unaware, that to become such a high flyer it takes hard work or pre existing wealth. Paul wants to do lots of different things but then moans about 'neglecting'himself. Hes a jack of all trades,master of none. I bet hes an absolute nightmare to live with,he loves to be over dramatic. Hes obsessed that 'people ' troll vegans and feels anyone who isnt vegan is evil. He is such a narcissist, and completely ignorant to different opinions

• Heart
  • Haha
He loves to be a martyr about the channel and pretend that it is selfless “activism” (like we don’t know the sole purpose is an ego trip). He makes out that they both work full time which I don’t think he does and is very bitter about other creators who do YouTube full time because he clearly thinks he and Jason should be able to do this. I find it strange that he talks about overeating but never the problematic drinking 🍷. Luckily for Aldi their boycott doesn’t extend to penguin sands Malbec.

• Haha
Watching the kitchen vlog, and because he's going on a 'health kick' again after they've both been indulging on crumpets and croissants etc for breakfast over Christmas he's told Jason "you can go back to eating cereal now" Cheeky sod! Why can't Jason carry on indulging on things like that for breakfast, it might do him good!

• Heart
Watching the kitchen vlog, and because he's going on a 'health kick' again after they've both been indulging on crumpets and croissants etc for breakfast over Christmas he's told Jason "you can go back to eating cereal now" Cheeky sod! Why can't Jason carry on indulging on things like that for breakfast, it might do him good!
He's controlling and Jason probably has Stockholm Syndrome by now, so agrees with everything he says. He makes a big deal about how he does the cooking,but that is just another way to control Jason. I get quite an unsettling vibe from Paul,that he could be not just moody but also aggressive.

I watched the latest kitchen vlog/pity party. He does this a lot but especially around veganuary when there is fresh blood. It is 100 per cent narcissism and totally building up to him giving up his job to concentrate on his so-called activism.

Why on earth do we need to know how much his allotment plot costs?

Strange man

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.