Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Another click bait title, we were TOLD TO LEAVE THE BEACH, as if they were shouted at to leave, no that parking attendant kindly asked you to leave because the tide was coming in, and her constant moaning and stressing again!! I love to hate watch 🤣
Basically half an hour of them going 'omg the tide is coming in!!!' But instead of just driving 30 seconds away, to a car park they've already paid for, they decided to bake some gnocchi so they could eat it on the roof of the van and get indigestion while watching the tide getting closer. All while wearing yesterdays shirt. Imagine thinking that's good content. Jokes on me for watching.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Just went into their channel to unsubscribe as I'm sick of them now and was amazed to discover that they charge £1.99, £8.99 or, wait for it, £89.99 per month for membership of their channel. 90 quid a month to watch them using the loos in Tesco's? No thanks, I'll stick to real van lifers, not these wannabees.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'm shocked that they put some random children in their vlog and included their names written on the screen next to their faces AND it's clear which town they're in, even which shop the kids are in.... all without permission from the parents either. Clearly the interaction fed their ego but they're really not the smartest are they? I'd be so angry if I was the parent of those children, it's such a safety concern.

• Angry
  • Sick
I fell apon these two when they appeared on my you tube with their video about camping in Norfolk (which is my home county in the UK) so thought I would check out and see if they went to any on my old coastal towns I used to visit... they were less than favorable abut Norfolk which annoyed me slightly but I was interested enough to follow along for the round the UK trip as it sounded interesting but as they have gone along it just seems to be the same thing repeated... beaches, vegan food (eaten or complaining that there is none) and not being allowed to park overnight for free! Then the route seems so all over the place and they keep heading back home for different reasons, but they whip through places so fast you never really see where they are, I'm sure sometimes they visit 5 or 6 places in a day well you're not seeing each place in an hour that's crazy! He seems very angry a lot of the time and she seems to just simper alongside him.
And I'm sorry why should towns be providing free overnight camping for anyone on their most prized areas aka beachfronts?

dibdobdebb

Arrived in France couldn't get a cup of tea and so decided to leave - Went to Luxembourg, didn't have enough time, so left. The adventure continues. LOL! Dear oh dear, this is amazing rage content for me. :m What are the chances they will make it to Octoberfest??????? Who cares frankly. The weird thing about all these videos is the epic rush they are always in. When you are master of your own destiny surely you don't need to be that way?? No boss to report to, no work to go to, no deadlines to meet... From what I can gather in the UK their route was determined by their appetite and ability to get freebies from Vegan business in line with their other business entity. They have literally nothing to rush for, just loads of dross and exaggerated clickbait content for the masses. The insta 360 footage adds to their aesthetic though, I will give them that. But this is because I want one!

The condensation issue was hugely obvious and hilarious, I was shouting "condensation" at the screen for 2 minutes before he got there and what do they expect when living in a converted REMOVALS VAN, (in case you forgot Liam - even though you had it painted on the side) that is not designed to have bodies in it! Doh. Won't be much time until Morgan is long gone i suspect, I think I said in July or August, I give it a year in that van..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Yeah and Liam is far too impulsive and I think the real reason they’re doing this is just to tap into the van life videos, so they have some content. They’re not even van lifers at all, they’re just doing the occasional vlog in between staying in hotels and others peoples houses, that’s the reason they didn’t need to go abroad in the winter. All those lies about freezing in winter and running out of gas on Xmas day and they couldn’t have a Xmas dinner, just to get sympathy 🤢🤮 lying sods.

This really pisses me off, as I started following them because I’m vegan myself and I thought they were genuine people and now I feel like their whole channel is a lie. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re just using this bigger van as an excuse to make money so they can eventually sell it, cos it’s too big for the country roads. I bet they made a lot of money on the sale of their campsite home and their previous van as well. I’m so glad LTT has called them out for the fakes they are

Last edited:

November_again

VIP Member
Janine with a hot water bottle already 🙄 Do they ever use the log burner or is it purely decoration? And if not, why not take it out and sell it to save the weight and space for something useful, like a toilet. I'll never understand how you spend thousands to get to use a hair dryer in the van but shit into garbage bags.

I also wonder what their interpretation of "getting back to Europe asap" will be. Probably 2023 as they will come up with new problems every week.

November_again

VIP Member
Nothing more peaceful than filming yourself reconnecting with nature from 3 different angles and the invasive buzz of a drone flying above you.

So, I take it the Europe road trip is canceled for good then? They'll drag out their "van problems" until at least Christmas and then probably plan something for spring which will inevitably get delayed.

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
A video about why you shouldn't do van life in Europe and why it sucks

A video about why you shouldn't do van life in Europe and why it sucks
That thumbnail and title is revolting considering everything they mention is their own fault and not Europe's and none of these are reason to advice viewers to not travel there.

1. You need emission stickers
2. You may need winter tyres
3. Roaming is capped
4. You need van insurance
5. You need breakdown insurance
6. Only 90 days in Schengen zone
7. You need travel documents and cash

8. You need a Euro car kit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
I've just been told about this thread! Omg, how annoying are them! My biggest gripe is Janine not driving but likes to give out advice!! What will she do if Liam can't drive??
Off to read the thread!!

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I've never known a couple moan so much. Liam booked the trek for them and Janine is moaning about it because she is sooo tired.
Thought this was your bucket list destination 🤦
The airport stole our sunscreen, no idiots you have to use travel size under 100m, some travellers! We got scammed (but really they didn't), I'm scared, the balloon ride was so expensive... I'm sick of these moaners!

• Haha
So the pair of absolute numpties are back in the UK then… They’ve cut short Europe due to the fact that van is a bucket of shit and is so much more trouble than it’s worth they now have a catalog of things that need fixing before they head back to Europe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Tuppence

The idea of squatting over a bucket, in the shower cubicle, bracing yourself against the walls as you have a poo. All while your significant other is on the other side of the shower curtain preparing some food..... just van life things! In a comment they said they assumed they would be disposing of the bags of human poo in dog poo bins. 1. How can you not know if you've now got the thing!? 2. Imagine taking a bag of your own shit for a walk and then cramming it into a dog poo bin.
A lovely sunset walk with Janine in a fleece and wooly hat, hugging her hot water bottle for dear life and Liam in his shorts and surf shirt with a big black bag of his and Janine's poo thrown over his shoulder. Who says romance is dead? Knowing them they'd complain that some bins had 'ridiculous restrictions' on what could be put in as they try to shove the bag of shyte into a supermarket or Costa Cofee waste bin.

• Haha

Judy5cents

When I saw the title of Liam's "What Not to Do in Europe" video, my first thought was that he needn't have bothered making it. He already showed us what not to do with the last few videos.

• Haha

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
Perhaps their bubble has bursted?!?

Or perhaps...

1) they've realised that mainland Europe isn't quite as wrapped up in the eco/vegan bollocks to the extent that UK supermarkets are - our local Sainsburys, for example, is awash every night with yellow stickered plant/vegan muck - this despite having a medium sized university in the town and a biggish student/immigrant/yoof audience.

2) They've run out of dosh - don't you lot realise that merely eating in Oktoberfest meant Liam was hemorrhaging money despite finding possibly north of £5k for the 'upgrades' to Morgan.

3) In his pissed up state, he's given Janine a slap or two, even though she's not filmed too much of him being a Southern shandy drinking fairy and she's finally come to her senses and fucked him off.

4) Morgan shit his pants and needed recovering back to the UK, as getting a 7 year old Citroen Relay based van sorted in mainland Europe would be beyond the wit of a straw headed, shit hat wearing gobshite, even though Germany is next door to France and there is such a thing as overnighting parts, and most garages worth their salt can work on such a basic vehicle.

5) They realised they'd bought the wrong internet wifi dongle routery thingummy, and we all know they loves a roadtrip to sort a 'problem' out - so rather than go online, or phone someone to simply top up their SIM card or account, they've thought.... oooh extra footage of another 'crisis' and more non-essential and non-eco travel.

6) they've just shit out and ickkle Liam's head will explode with anymore nasty, hatey EU driving stuff.

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
While I understand that drama and clickbait generate views and therefore income, this is still their life they're wasting.
Youtube won't go on forever and they won't always be this mobile, they won't always be able to just travel for months on end and have the additional Youtube income.
So many of these places are a once in a lifetime trip and instead of making it an unforgettable time, they speed through France because they couldn't get a tea and then drive around aimlessly through Luxembourg on a bus because they didn't look up which one to take, just to spend 2 miserable hours at Oktoberfest before chucking down liters of beer at 9am the next morning.
No cultural interest, no interest in nature (you can be in the Alps in under an hour from Munich or stay at the famous lakes just outside the city), no interest in any of the sports events or concerts and festivals.
It's just endless driving and food footage.

• Heart

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
No offence to the scouse van lifer who stupidly got involved with them.... you used the wrong fucking mastic mate. Looked like common or garden household stuff.

You should've got them to fork over for the proper sika flex stuff and put a shit thick bead round, plus a 'loop' around each screwhole to isolate those individually.

When it goes tits and starts leaking again - you are gonna get the full force of Liam's quinoa infested breath and his sweaty bobble head going off and slagging you to all the veganista sycophants who think these half soaked nicompoops are the messiah and his bint in tow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh he can f*ck off with his 'I call this the Gulf of Snowdonia' like some arrogant, English coloniser. I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt whilst they're here and hoped that they like this amazing part of the world, but then he comes out with a sentence like this for - of all places - the heartland of the Welsh language and culture!

Those Happy Days - You've been traveling along Bae Ceredigion in Meirionydd (Meirion grandson of the Celtic warrior-prince Cunedda), Gwynedd. You are in Llanbedrog (The place of St Pedrog's church) on Pen Llŷn (The Llyn Peninsula), Gwynedd not 'The Gulf of Snowdonia'. Snowdonia is called Eryri (meaning to rise, or eryr - eagle) and you're not in Snowdonia when on the Llyn. Barmouth is called Abermaw (mouth of the river Mawddach), and Black Rock Sands is called Morfa Bychan (small marsh). The people from this part of the world would respect and embrace you so much more if you did the same for our rich language and culture. The places you are visiting are steeped in Welsh history and are very special to many people, they deserve to be called by their actual names.
You get none of this from them why do they think that all anyone is interested in is what the beach looks like I would have loved to have seen St Pedrog’s and places of interest that to me is the whole point of doing these journeys I think they are missing out so much it’s just beach after beach and as pretty as the beaches are after a while it gets so boring

I fell apon these two when they appeared on my you tube with their video about camping in Norfolk (which is my home county in the UK) so thought I would check out and see if they went to any on my old coastal towns I used to visit... they were less than favorable abut Norfolk which annoyed me slightly but I was interested enough to follow along for the round the UK trip as it sounded interesting but as they have gone along it just seems to be the same thing repeated... beaches, vegan food (eaten or complaining that there is none) and not being allowed to park overnight for free! Then the route seems so all over the place and they keep heading back home for different reasons, but they whip through places so fast you never really see where they are, I'm sure sometimes they visit 5 or 6 places in a day well you're not seeing each place in an hour that's crazy! He seems very angry a lot of the time and she seems to just simper alongside him.
And I'm sorry why should towns be providing free overnight camping for anyone on their most prized areas aka beachfronts?
The thing that annoys me most is when they park by the beach front slap bang in front of peoples windows I would be furious if they were outside my house all day & night most of these seafront places are small hotels and bed and breakfast houses people have paid to stay in for beach front views not views of that bloody green monstrosity of a removal van.

• Heart