Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catmum007

Kind of on topic. I did have to laugh when someone commented/asked "Should the roaming radfords be renamed The Bragging Basta*rds? ". This was on LTT loooooooong live stream about THD van build.
Lol I saw that, 🤣 LTT laughed (I think it was "The Boasting Bast*rds" but same thing) 🤭

Off topic, sorry, but I do love Will's Whereabouts, great van build and I'm sure they must get loads of stuff for free (unless being a YouTuber pays extraordinary amounts of money!) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Campervanfan

I like them seem very honest people ,sad that they are in a trial separation but they are being very respectful to each other which is nice.Only one turn off and it's just Mandy having the camera so near her face .It's just me but I find that off putting .
Not keen on them myself,he's a know it all type and can't stand the sniffing from her,but not as annoying as THD.

Annue

VIP Member
You seem to have a history of making statements that you can’t provide an explanation for or proof wasn’t long ago you were trying to say that they eat meat and that being vegan was bullshit 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's true you obviously are true fans of them because all you seem to do is stick up for them are you janine friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣 say what I see I don't bullshit it's all for the money but your too thick too see it for what it is

Yeah it detracts from the real issues with their behaviour and makes the thread look silly when unfounded claims are made.
[/QUOTE
Bore off I can say what I like I left primary school I long time. I think your a fan too you should subscribe to there YouTube and pay if you like them that much !

Miss polar

VIP Member
Wow!! Who on earth would pay that and for what? TBH, I dip in and out and find them fairly harmless, but that’s just crossing a line!
I hope they’re not going down the begging route like a lot of u tubers!

Annue

VIP Member
They've definitely been reading here no coffees they really tried to make the content different 🤣🤣🤣 it didn't work though ! Honestly I feel there videos drag and the funny music 😂😂😂

had a quick look thru LTT latest video. He's not just after a sofa, he wants a free tv and 'a big one'. So if you happen to have a sofa or a large tv, let LTT know. He has money to throw around on motorbikes, Ebikes, scooters, etc, but please gift him a sofa and a large tv. Entitled?
He looks violent to be honest only gets to see his kids once a week that speaks volumes to me !

Annue

VIP Member
They. Definitely still eat meet it's all for there business why they state there vegan it's all the pound note nothing to do with the animals

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Funny how I mentioned she had dehydrated looking skin a few comments back 🥴

Janine just reminds me of this meme everything's a disaster or a nightmare haha

Last edited:

Whatnowhun

Just tried watching it and it keeps saying this video is private. They must of taken it down
Just tried watching it and it keeps saying this video is private. They must of taken it down
Oooh how odd it was there earlier obviously. Wonder what that's all about. They did find alot of teething problems with the van but they didn't want to blame anyone. Poor Janine was exhausted tho

Camperfan

VIP Member
Hey there!
I am glad I find this thread, was doing a search for van life threads. Are there any others anyone could point me at? This was the only one I found.
THD - I used to quite like these, but Liam moaning about sleep when they had the old van got on my wick. Increasingly now I find them a bit pathetic, esp Janine, she seems to have kittens every time the road is even vaguely narrow or steep. As soon as I saw the size of Morgan I thought that van will struggle on most UK lanes, not to mention tight car parks.
Also agree about the rush, why? Surely the whole point of their lifestyle is to take the slow road, it's us who only have a few weeks annual leave who need to rush more surely?!

ETA - regarding LTT I've only managed to watch the start of one vlog and one live (which seemed to be a combo of him ranting then reading out the connects that blow smoke up his arse). He's just not my cup of tea and I don't really like his van builds. I'm not into van build and am only interested in places to go/life on the road type stuff.