Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you notice Nana starts every interaction to camera with 'OK, so cool.....' you cannot unsee it.

Reckon Spain too over the Pyrenees. In fact Worzel almost said so a couple of videos ago when he said 'when we go to Sp.....on our adventures' or similar. But they love being mysterious for some irritating reason.

Reactions: 6
So they are literally just "camping" in car parks? Wonder where they are finding to go to the loo, brush their teeth? Public loos aren't so much a thing in France, and if you find one they can be pretty minging. No guarantee a supermarket will have one like here.

Reactions: 1
So they are literally just "camping" in car parks? Wonder where they are finding to go to the loo, brush their teeth? Public loos aren't so much a thing in France, and if you find one they can be pretty minging. No guarantee a supermarket will have one like here.
Worzel did demonstrate some portable toilet or another the other day 🤢
Plus he has a funnel thing for peeing and I presume Nana has a she-wee.
How on earth could their car let in water? The daft wazzocks probably left a window open.
I know they want freedom blah blah but their lives look so depressing. Hunched up in rainy carparks.

Reactions: 7
TRIGGER WARNING

Worzel showed the bottle they pee in and demonstrated the bucket they tit in. He said they put the bucket where the table is in the car to use it. The smell will mix lovely with the stench of two unshowered people.

Screenshot_20240504-180449.png

Screenshot_2024-05-04-18-05-25-883_com.gold.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Freedom is very important to me and Janine’ he says in the latest slog. Freedom to do what exactly?

Freedom to live without reliable access to a shower or toilet?
Freedom to move from place to place in search of the correct parking facilities?
Freedom from friendships?
Freedom to be plunged in to jeopardy every time there’s a technical problem with your engine/gas supply/heater/tarp/cooker?
Freedom to go back to Mum and Dad’s whenever you feel like it?
Freedom to wear the same two coats yet still freeze your tits off because you want to live by the road-side?

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2914442

"fatal errors" 🙄 Try being more dramatic about a bit of rain, Worzel.
Yup, they both seem alive so not exactly fatal then but trust Worzel making it seem like this was the situation

1714859200291.png

I think they were parked outside their house in that bit where they had both cars parked on roadside. No way will I believe they've been solely living in that Berlingo for the whole time. And I can't believe how they don't know how to do anything. Nanna didn't even know how to turn off the camping stove and then showing them struggle with that canopy/tent thingy while being too lazy to move the car so they wouldn't have to struggle with the gravel and tent poles.

Reactions: 3