Those Happy Days #2 Those Crappy Days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most Tesco's car parks have some form of ANPR car park nazi shite going on.

They will most likely get a fine off this one and he will grizzle like a witch. Hopefully they got tagged by the Maccie's ANPR as well.

Plumbing the depths now mind. How far into London will they go?? I bet they chicken out of venturing into the congestion charge or eco tax bits.

Would be delightful should they cock up and venture in - £15 > £30 a day depending on how organised and how deep into London they go. £80 > £160 for failure to sort congestion charge and the ULEZ in time.

How many fines will they pick up in Landahn baby.

God I'm bored....

The Tesco they squatted at was just a mere mile or so from his old man's house in Warwick.

I do so hope they get ANPR pinged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
but they got 24 hr access to a toilet camping at that tescos - every little helps! 🤣

(and yes, I do wonder if they will be getting a letter with a fine for that and oh how Liam will cry about it)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ANPR is too complicated for Liam isn’t it, I remember from previous videos, he struggles with the concept. Tesco parking enforcement is not a poorly-sighted traffic warden tottering round in the dead of night completely missing a massive green van because it’s “quite dark and not under a light” 😂 If they are allowed to stay overnight there will be no problem, if not they will be fined. Simples!

I quite enjoyed the video, they made an effort with the videography and the “drama”, oh the terror if someone knocks at the door and says they can’t park, they’ll have to….err….drive on and park elsewhere 😴 I bet they wish they had stuck with Europe.

I noticed Janine had all different clothes, coat, trainers, jewellery - they are basically 3-day trippers, they go back to some permanent base where all their stuff is stored between videos. And why such a rush for Xmas decs “otherwise we’ll never do it” if they live in the van full time they surely have more time between the 2nd week of November and 25 Dec to put decorations up?

Reactions: 7
The Tesco they squatted at was just a mere mile or so from his old man's house in Warwick.

I do so hope they get ANPR pinged.
That's shocking even for them. Their parents must be so sick of them constantly showing up, parking that monstrosity in front of the house and having to provide food, storage, shower and toilet access.
I bet these muppets have zero savings and they also don't get the lucrative sponsorships all the other van lifers get, so I'm sure they'll hope for an inheritance instead of putting money aside for a place to settle down one day.

Reactions: 6
That's shocking even for them. Their parents must be so sick of them constantly showing up, parking that monstrosity in front of the house and having to provide food, storage, shower and toilet access.
I bet these muppets have zero savings and they also don't get the lucrative sponsorships all the other van lifers get, so I'm sure they'll hope for an inheritance instead of putting money aside for a place to settle down one day.
Definitely have zero saving as they sank all their savings and borrowed money to buy and convert the green monstrosity they said that on the Vlog about buying it. That’s why they are pushing any old tat they can get a deal with.

Reactions: 6
I'd actually like to see a day in their lives as Liam said twice how busy Janine has been, busy doing what???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spending two nights stealth camping in a Tesco parking lot is what van life's all about? Seriously? Here in the US, where it actually is free to park in the Walmart lot and most stores will let park overnight, people with motor homes and caravans only stay there when there is literally no place else to go. It's definitely not an adventure, and it's not something you try to "get away with." You call the store ahead of time to ask if it's OK for you to park your rig there and you only stay one night.

I do hope Liam missed the APNR signs when he pulled the Big Green Monster into the lot and gets slapped with a hefty fine. Not so much of a great adventure when the bill comes in.

Reactions: 9
I just saw this guy Will’s Whereabouts is also doing “stealth camping” in Tesco’s. I wonder if Tesco is sponsoring them all?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These two are just con artists. They shopped at the supermarket 3 different times on the same day ffs! Supposedly stealth camping but then they get on the roof of the van while people about at night, then fly a drone at night, before Worzel films outside the van!
Putting up xmas decs in Nov - arses!
I thought someone that watched their removed 'live' vlog last week said the Princesses cough was back - seems to have cleared up quickly.
They seem to be sateliting around their relatives homes all the time so i agree theyre probably staying at these places in houses.
I reckon they staged the knock on the door.
Repetative commentary, cooking, shopping. Boring.
These peopje should be done under the Trades Description Act!

I remember they said last year they were editing out Janine's cough until it got too much to do for each vlog. Maybe that's what is keeping Janine so busy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dramatics in the intro already. Good lord. You'd think they were secretly parking at Area 51 and not a Tesco without parking restrictions that's around the corner from daddy's driveway.

Obviously lots of things going on behind the scenes these days as they've switched to only 2 filming days per week a while ago and they're no longer sharing anything they do on those 5 days they aren't filming on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dramatics in the intro already. Good lord. You'd think they were secretly parking at Area 51 and not a Tesco without parking restrictions that's around the corner from daddy's driveway.

Obviously lots of things going on behind the scenes these days as they've switched to only 2 filming days per week a while ago and they're no longer sharing anything they do on those 5 days they aren't filming on Instagram.
I had noticed that they are only filming 2 days a week these days. I think it’s fairly obvious they are on a weekend jolly that they happen the earn an income of sorts on. They are 100% living in a house the other 5 days a week, they just don’t want to lose face and admit they can’t hack it in the van when the weather gets a bit chilly.

I have to admit, I stopped watching after the 25th mention of a Tesco car park - it’s hardly outrageous - there are plenty of urban van lifers out there and Daz from Urban Motorhome has based his channel on how you can do it successfully having done it for years.

I think the time has come for the two of them to show some integrity and explain what is really happening.

• Heart
Are we supposed to be tittilated by steamy shots of Janine in the shower - I counted two such scenes in the last vlog. No Janine just ….. NO.

I am still trying to recover from the kinky toothbrush scene from a few vlogs ago. Ughh.

• Haha
They've changed the thumbnail but it's another very similar picture of Janine in a dressing gown. Why? Can't believe how proud they both are for parking in a car park. I'm looking forward to the follow up in a few weeks time called 'we were SCAMMED' with a thumbnail of Liam looking angry because they've been charged for spending two days in a supermarket car park for no good reason.

The weird video that was called something about ASMR and mental health now just says 'ESCAPE' with a closeup of Janine's face and is called 'we want OUT'. Clearly stroking trees wasn't dramatic enough.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They don't like to be away from Morgan for more than 3 hours or they get nervous? It's an effing van not a puppy. What's going to happen to it? Or is their van security really lax so they are worried about theft? Surely some of these times they've gone for a meal and a walk it's more than 3 hours?!
Seen two ladies with Janine's bubblegum pink coat now, both have been easily in their 50s and on the chavvy side. Yes, it's judgy I know, but it did make me chuckle at the average wearer of her coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They've changed the thumbnail but it's another very similar picture of Janine in a dressing gown. Why? Can't believe how proud they both are for parking in a car park. I'm looking forward to the follow up in a few weeks time called 'we were SCAMMED' with a thumbnail of Liam looking angry because they've been charged for spending two days in a supermarket car park for no good reason.

The weird video that was called something about ASMR and mental health now just says 'ESCAPE' with a closeup of Janine's face and is called 'we want OUT'. Clearly stroking trees wasn't dramatic enough.
This is the issue, theyre so manipulative and disingenuous by changing thumbnails, titles, removing vlogs etc, because all they are concerned about is views and subs, seems they will do anything for these. Its not a vlog or a diary or a vanlife channel, its a moneymaking fame seeking con. And its the viewers and subs that, imo, are being lied to and conned. It needs calling out. It also reflects badly on other vanlifers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Zelig and Tom_Nook you unfeeling bastards....

Don't you get the fact that both Janine and Liam is delicate ickkle flowers and the van is their safe space and hugging trees and eating shite thats not fit for the food recycling bin is their raison d'etre. They are allowing many, many weak minded cultists to live their lives through their shenanigans.

They are a mental health solution in themselves.

You utter, utter bastards.....

Long may it continue!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the issue, theyre so manipulative and disingenuous by changing thumbnails, titles, removing vlogs etc, because all they are concerned about is views and subs, seems they will do anything for these. Its not a vlog or a diary or a vanlife channel, its a moneymaking fame seeking con. And its the viewers and subs that, imo, are being lied to and conned. It needs calling out. It also reflects badly on other vanlifers.
This is why I watch them on telly - they don’t get paid for views from a tv, but they do from a mobile device. Yes I’m am that petty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is why I watch them on telly - they don’t get paid for views from a tv, but they do from a mobile device. Yes I’m am that petty 😂😂😂
Is that so … I didn’t realise this I watch mostly via the tv glad to know I’m not contributing to them making a living from being freeloading twonks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.