Thomas Cashman trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Nee be charged with anything for running into their house and causing all this?
Tbh he had been shot twice at that point. He was fleeing for his life so doubt it.
---
It will be interesting to see what’s being said on certain individual’s social media after the verdict comes in. The girlfriend’s family had an awful lot to say when Cashman was first arrested.
Really? What was they saying? I know his FB has been taken down.

Reactions: 3
Tbh he had been shot twice at that point. He was fleeing for his life so doubt it.
---

Really? What was they saying? I know his FB has been taken down.
it took a lot of effort to decipher it in to something that resembled the written language but was along the lines of he never done it, the police were framing him. In between all the “U No tit U fukin uglee nosee rats”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it took a lot of effort to decipher it in to something that resembled the written language but was along the lines of he never done it, the police were framing him. In between all the “U No tit U fukin uglee nosee rats”😂
What a charming bunch!

Reactions: 1
8 hours in so far, looks like the cases isn't being completely dismissed with no evidence like we feared...

Reactions: 2
Thank God!! I did think he would he found not guilty on lack of evidence really

Reactions: 11
I'm saying 37 years to serve. Shall we have a minutes silence, say 7pm tonight for Olivia?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.