Thomas Cashman trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that this is true. It’s never been done before so don’t know why it would suddenly be allowed for this case?
It was actually approved back the gov in the uk in summer last year than sentencing can be broadcasted live now to hear the judges reasons for the sentence

Reactions: 4
How do we do a new thread this is going to cut off soon!!!!!!!!!

it’s ok the post reappeared.. it was the one about cashman having a 250k on his head
Are you new to Tattle?!

It won’t cut off. It will just carry on past page 50 until someone makes a new thread, so don’t worry!

Reactions: 7
I doubt that this is true. It’s never been done before so don’t know why it would suddenly be allowed for this case?
It’s been done for a few high profile cases recently, the camera only shows the judge, no one else in the court room. And only the judge speaks. They’ve started doing it for high profile cases because they want people to have more faith in the justice system

Reactions: 9
Maybe we’ll need a general ‘Liverpool crime’ thread to replace it… personally am interested to see what occurs when Russell and Nee are released…
title suggestion: Liverpool disorganised crime- because "disorganised" rids of its pretence of being proficient/skilled- in the vein of Monty Python... they're not Tony Soprano just some very naughty boys!
Bloody hell there’s a lot of Sweeney’s aren’t there?
tumblr_pauce9IOQ61ql2w65o4_400.gif

...and our slapper Kayleeanne's gonna have to go on the game or we'll all starve to death!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They allowed the cameras in for a sentencing last week in Wales, think it was Mold crown Court, only the judges sentencing remarks are broadcast, nothing else, we wont see TC collapsing in the dock when they throw the book at him.

• Haha
I don’t think he’ll show up in court. He’ll probably hide in the court cells like the true coward he is.

Reactions: 8
It’s been done for a few high profile cases recently, the camera only shows the judge, no one else in the court room. And only the judge speaks. They’ve started doing it for high profile cases because they want people to have more faith in the justice system
Oh I think I saw this on Sky News a few weeks back - I’m sure it was the case about that poor girl who died in her bed left lying in her own mess & her Mum & Dad were being sentenced for allowing it…..the poor girl what a horrible death. So maybe it will be on Sky?

Oh I think I saw this on Sky News a few weeks back - I’m sure it was the case about that poor girl who died in her bed left lying in her own mess & her Mum & Dad were being sentenced for allowing it…..the poor girl what a horrible death. So maybe it will be on Sky?
That was horrendous, that case, poor girl.

Yeah it will be on every news channel and I’ve watched one live on my phone on the BBC news website before so you can do that if you can’t get to a TV haha

Reactions: 3
It will go one of two ways. If he has any intention of appeal he will go.
Otherwise he’ll think duck it, I don’t wanna hear what the judge has to say, I don’t wanna front it I’ll stay put.
If he doesn’t go it speaks volumes In terms of him being worried about the consequences inside.
kaylee will be freshly blow dried, no doubt she will be fuming with the pics of her being plastered everywhere the other day so will make more effort.
The rest of the cashmans will roll up looking scruffy as duck. No offence to Cheryl and her family but they didn’t really make an effort either 👀 appreciate it’s not a fashion show but not sure on sports gear in court

I've created a Liverpool crime thread to carry on this discussion and other things Liverpool crime related. Enjoy x

MOD EDIT: New threads should stick to the same title and not mixed with generic threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
From what one of the Sweeneys have said, most of them have washed their hands with her because she’s adamant she’s sticking by him until he’s out

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.