Thomas Cashman trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Sky News report:

"In a separate trial, a man has admitted to driving Cashman away from an address, where he fled after the shooting last August, and disposing of his clothing.

Paul Russell, 41, pleaded guilty to assisting an offender at Liverpool Crown Court last October. The media were prevented from reporting his plea until the conclusion of Cashman's trial.

He is also said to have disposed of a bag given to him by Cashman, which he believed to contain clothing."

Thomas Cashman found guilty of murdering Olivia Pratt-Korbel | UK News | Sky News

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m so pleased for Olivia’s loved ones that justice has been done. May you rest in eternal peace Olivia ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just goes to show its impossible to get a feel for a case from updates via the echo. Maybe that witness was believable after all. I reckon that Nicky Mchale did more harm then good!

Reactions: 14
His skank of a girlfriend can look forward to being a Tik Tok prison wife now, nothing else going for her.

Reactions: 10
Thank you all for keeping us up to date on this and for your insights and questions. I found it hard to keep up with the Echo updates so relied on this thread for updates. Going to miss seeing you all post. Like the idea of the minute silence for Olivia at 7pm. or light a candle maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How could Paul Russell plead guilty to assisting an offender if that person at the time hadn’t been found guilty?

Reactions: 9
So glad he’s been found guilty. It’s too close to home for me. I grew up around that area and have family that still live there. Olivia went to the same school as my nephews (my old school).

Reactions: 12
Looking at his old Facebook account from pre 2014, there’s quite a few interesting names in his friends list.

Reactions: 6
Really surprised by the verdict based on what we the public have read but like a poster said above, the experience the jurors get is a lot different to ours. Thoughts are with Olivia’s family.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.