Thomas Cashman Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread created at request of members discussing the Cashman trial, for all things Liverpool Crime related.

Mod Edit : New threads should stick to the same title and not be turned into generic threads on a related topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
At least we'll have this thread to discuss the sentencing tomorrow instead of making a new cashman thread.

Reactions: 8
Good work… it’s been a busy day and I now know more about the Sweeney Family Forest than probably they do 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’ll make an example of him. Especially with all the issues in Liverpool at the moment. They will also want to encourage more people to come forward like the witness did.

Not sure if she can give life imprisonment but I would say 40 years minimum if not life.
It will be a heavy.

Reactions: 11
38 year before he's considered for parole don't think he will get a life tariff only if they can prove the other murders

Reactions: 4
There was a kid not long ago from Liverpool who got 28 years for a shooting. Cashman has murder (child) and two attempted murders under his belt. Plus the fact they know he has done previous (they shouldn’t go off that but it will be taken in to account)

They have really played on the fact that a witness has come forward in this case and they will want more people to do the same going forward. It will only be worthwhile if the defendant gets a substantial sentence. Life can technically be given.. let’s just see!
---
Sarah Everards murderer got a whole life sentence.. and he pleaded guilty! Cashman is on a par with him, not forgetting he pleaded not guilty and completely tried to undermine the witness

Reactions: 10
This was in The S*n:

THE hitman who killed Olivia Pratt-Korbel still demanded half his £100,000 fee. “He asked for half of the money because although he didn’t manage to kill Nee, he put him in hospital.”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s more dangerous alive than dead to these master criminals, can they guarantee his silence? I don’t think he will get a lighter sentence even if he does co-operate, as this case is so high profile the courts daren’t be lenient.
I think he’ll get 30 years and he’s such a lowlife rat he won’t co-operate at all.

38 year before he's considered for parole don't think he will get a life tariff only if they can prove the other murders
I’m going for 38 years too don’t think he will get a full life tariff - Ian Huntley didn’t even get a full life for murdering little Holly & Jessica (tho I don’t think he will ever come out)

Bet Cashman is bricking it this morning - how the mighty have fallen.

Soon think after the sentencing we might need to make a general Liverpool crime one going by the mod edit

Woke up in a good mood knowing this bleep is being sentenced today. Anyone know what time?

ETA: 2pm

• Heart
There is always a mitigation that the defence puts forward to the judge to reduce the term of the sentence. I can’t think of ANY mitigation for Cashman. He’s in denial and unrepentant. The only thing the judge will have to do is that any term will be less time already served on remand. He‘ll be off to a Cat A prison… byeeeeeee

Reactions: 16
Do they say which prison he’ll be going to at the sentencing?! Or does he just stay on strangerways?!

Reactions: 3
Do they say which prison he’ll be going to at the sentencing?! Or does he just stay on strangerways?!
Not always they dont tell you some prisoners depending on crime will be moved to a different prison and the police can request he goes to a high security one like frankland or even full sutton he will be shipped out wont be in strangeways for long it also depends where the other liverpool gangsters are too. I just hope hes worried now everyday his life has gone just like little olivias

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.