Thomas Cashman trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I don’t know how to reply to people on here it’s so annoying!!

Darren G mentioned the best mates name I’ll have to go back through and listen! He basically said they all live really close and his babies mum lived near kayleeanne and kayleeanne encouraged the mum not to let Darren see the kid.

all very Jeremy Kyle’esk

Reactions: 8
If someone makes a Liverpool crime thread get me tagged! Also noticed on Tommy's friend lists he has one of the people accused of killing Ashley Dale as a friend. 2 of the Nees as well.
One of those accused of killing Ashley Dale was charged with conspiring to cause grievous bodily harm to Jamie Nee before. He was also jailed for attacking his ex who was on X Factor.

I think the other one was involved in the other shooting that was referred to by Cashman’s defence during his trial, the one where the witness lived.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I don’t know how to reply to people on here it’s so annoying!!

Darren G mentioned the best mates name I’ll have to go back through and listen! He basically said they all live really close and his babies mum lived near kayleeanne and kayleeanne encouraged the mum not to let Darren see the kid.

all very Jeremy Kyle’esk
What video is it?

Ahh thank you!! 😃

It’s one of his YouTube lives he did the other night.. i can’t remember if it was last week or the week before.

Reactions: 1
They probably just put kayley as they cba with her bleeping stupid made up spelling of her name
---
Gotta be someone who knows her for some tea. I wanna know who her best mate is lol
Is her best mate the witness?
I know we can’t share the name but the curious part of me wants to know what she looks like.

I was thinking tho.. the Witness must know of them or be in similar ish circles to kayleeanne as I remember the witness said in the dock she saw something on Instagram and put 2 and 2 together that cashman had slept with Kaylees best mate. Also the cashmans will know who it is, surely they’ve repeated the witnesses name and word will get out

Reactions: 5
I was thinking tho.. the Witness must know of them or be in similar ish circles to kayleeanne as I remember the witness said in the dock she saw something on Instagram and put 2 and 2 together that cashman had slept with Kaylees best mate. Also the cashmans will know who it is, surely they’ve repeated the witnesses name and word will get out
She’ll have a new identity now though.

Reactions: 2
oh god yes, it’s all completely incestuous isn’t it. And what a life … never able to really trust anyone .

Crazy tho cuz let’s just say she gets moved down south..
Random scouse girl just appears from nowhere with kids 👀 if anyones been following the trial it wouldn’t take 10 guesses to work it out.
---
I wondered this. I thought maybe bro and sis

So are Kayley and Paul Russel related?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.