Thomas Cashman trial

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes of course.. I’ll try and find it tomorrow. Haven’t got the patience to troll through tonight. Plus my bf hates him so can only listen to him when I’m on my own 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Did anyone just see the post that have now been deleted?! 👀 I was just replying to it now it’s gone

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Crazy tho cuz let’s just say she gets moved down south..
Random scouse girl just appears from nowhere with kids 👀 if anyones been following the trial it wouldn’t take 10 guesses to work it out.
---
I wondered this. I thought maybe bro and sis
That’s why they normally stay in the North! Plus southerners probably wouldn’t be able to understand her accent 🤭

Someone in the pub we are in has just said Cashman has had a £250,000 price put on his head - because he knows too much. Don’t know if it’s true.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes of course.. I’ll try and find it tomorrow. Haven’t got the patience to troll through tonight. Plus my bf hates him so can only listen to him when I’m on my own 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Did anyone just see the post that have now been deleted?! 👀 I was just replying to it now it’s gone
What post

I’ve no idea what kind of person Paul Russell is but I can’t help but feel for him a bit.
his misses has been shagging a hitman behind his back, he’s been called to take him away from the house.. no idea that a child had been killed until it was too late.
he might be trash for all I know but he’s paying a very heavy price for something he played a part in unwittingly and probably against his will.
I can’t imagine there would be many people in the area who are aware of cashmans registration as a gunman that would refuse him a lift. He’s paying the price now of course but I do hope he manages to salvage some sort of life after this. Hopefully away from drugs.
---
What post
No?

Reactions: 10
Someone in the pub we are in has just said Cashman has had a £250,000 price put on his head - because he knows too much. Don’t know if it’s true.
This is very likely. There’s talks of him doing a deal to get his sentence reduced.

Reactions: 4
imagine if he escapes tomorrow like Tommy Lee Royce did in Happy Valley!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve no idea what kind of person Paul Russell is but I can’t help but feel for him a bit.
his misses has been shagging a hitman behind his back, he’s been called to take him away from the house.. no idea that a child had been killed until it was too late.
he might be trash for all I know but he’s paying a very heavy price for something he played a part in unwittingly and probably against his will.
I can’t imagine there would be many people in the area who are aware of cashmans registration as a gunman that would refuse him a lift. He’s paying the price now of course but I do hope he manages to salvage some sort of life after this. Hopefully away from drugs.
---

No?
i agree on this. Tbf he has walked in to an absolute tit storm, he was put in to a horrendous situation.

Reactions: 1
His siblings names were mentioned at the start of the trial.. correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure it was Stephen Kevin Colleen and Leanne.

---
No what did it say? 👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.