Thomas Cashman Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad when you consider the witness, it’s almost like she’s received an even worse punishment than Cashman.
I know she’s not entirely innocent but her life will never be the same again, no extended family or friends, for fear of her identity being uncovered. It’s sad, but for a good cause as the Judge made a point of expressing how invaluable she was in the conviction.

Reactions: 23
That Judge didn’t duck about - she threw the book at him & rightly so. Wasn’t she young to be a Judge & I could hear a posh scouse accent.

Reactions: 19
Google the judge she is very attractive

Sam rimmer wasn’t the intended target

Reactions: 1
That Judge didn’t duck about - she threw the book at him & rightly so. Wasn’t she young to be a Judge & I could hear a posh scouse accent.
She's 53. I've come across her before - she presided over the case of Lindsay Birbeck, who was murdered by a sixteen year old. I followed that one. And the murder of Ava White in Liverpool. She seems to do a lot of high profile cases involving children and/or juvenile defendants.
---
This is the other case the family mentioned that has had barely any national publicity, unlike Ashley and Elle:

No charges as yet. It's on my unsolved list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I hope TC reflects on every day, every moment, every birthday he will now miss out on with his own kids….and it absolutely tortures him.

Reactions: 7
I hope TC reflects on every day, every moment, every birthday he will now miss out on with his own kids….and it absolutely tortures him.
I hope they refuse him leave for his parent’s funerals and those of any other family members who die whilst he’s locked away.

Reactions: 12
Kieran salkeld is the prime suspect in the Jackie rutter case.
Jackie Rutters sons robbed a dealer and it was a revenge attack. They said if they couldn’t get the brothers they will go after the mum.. they did.
Jackies son is due out of prison soon.. he is a nasty piece of work. He put his kids pet rabbit in the oven and currently serving time for that.
He will be seeking revenge.

Merseyside police know who did that murder and won’t take it any further as apparently some of the OCG’s on the Wirral are police informers. The police let this particular group crack on in return for information.

Kieran salked was the guy who beat up Sam Searson (Sam was the first guy arrested on the Elle edwards murder) there was door bell footage that circulated around social media of it. He only got arrested for it because the matrix got to him first.. it wasnt Merseyside police who arrested him and if it was left to them they wouldn’t have done.

his arrest caused uproar with the OCG and Merseyside police

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Google the judge she is very attractive

Just catching up on the last thread, on one of your posts you said something about how justice should be the right person getting sent down and about reading between the lines - do you think there’s a chance TC wasn’t guilty? Not getting at you just interested to know

Reactions: 2
Ahh that video the family posted today of Olivia giggling and doing her hair 😢😢😢heartbreaking bless her heart man

• Sad
Reactions: 6
At the early stages of the trial going off the evidence on the daily updates I will admit I wasn’t sure if he was guilty or not. I didn’t feel the evidence was strong enough and was expecting there to be a lot more against him rather than circumstantial evidence.
That being said now the case has come to a close and I’ve heard more I do believe he was guilty yes.

Reactions: 9
It’s sad when you consider the witness, it’s almost like she’s received an even worse punishment than Cashman.
I know she’s not entirely innocent but her life will never be the same again, no extended family or friends, for fear of her identity being uncovered. It’s sad, but for a good cause as the Judge made a point of expressing how invaluable she was in the conviction.
She will at least be able to look herself in the mirror with a clear conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not always they dont tell you some prisoners depending on crime will be moved to a different prison and the police can request he goes to a high security one like frankland or even full sutton he will be shipped out wont be in strangeways for long it also depends where the other liverpool gangsters are too. I just hope hes worried now everyday his life has gone just like little olivias
He be a cat a bellmarsh strange ways prison in a prison

Reactions: 3
Can i just say justice amanda yip you did liverpool
Proud throwing that book at that bastard. Must be because your a fellow scouser and seen right through him 🙏🏻👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She will at least be able to look herself in the mirror with a clear conscience.
Yep, whichever way she got to the stand whether it be by force, guilt or to save her own skin, without her evidence he would of walked.
Good on her and I'm sure Olivia's family at least are grateful for her bravery.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.