Thomas Cashman Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not ready for this thread to end, I’m so intrigued by all these ‘gang’ people if that’s what you call them 🤣 & the lives they live. It’s a different world! feels like I’m talking about a telly program
I think it’s far more mundane in reality. Nothing like the 80s/90s. Lots of little fish now, the flash ones who are also a scourge on the city. Panorama on BBC One now.

Reactions: 2
If he was attacked inside wonder if it would be made public .

Reactions: 1
I think it’s far more mundane in reality. Nothing like the 80s/90s. Lots of little fish now, the flash ones who are also a scourge on the city. Panorama on BBC One now.
True, just a pack of scumbags really. It’s not the life everyones led to believe. 9 times out of 10 these ‘gangster’ types are narcissistic pricks, why would anyone want to be involved with them? Abusive, toxic relationships, kids seeing and hearing things they shouldn’t. No ta

Reactions: 5
When will paul russell be sentenced?
The judge said on Thursday he was getting sentenced on Monday with Cashman.
However I did read somewhere that Paul’s lawyer requested it be done separately. Odd there’s no mention tho.. if he doesn’t get any prison time something smells off

The judge said on Thursday he was getting sentenced on Monday with Cashman.
However I did read somewhere that Paul’s lawyer requested it be done separately. Odd there’s no mention tho.. if he doesn’t get any prison time something smells off
I checked the law pages today and he wasnt at Liverpool or manchester

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Potentially yes. The prison will always comment on things like that if questioned but will always keep info to a minimum. Eg, we can confirm an inmate went to hospital for minor injuries
---
Maybe she could ask Kay to lend her some of her eyebrows…

Jesus wept
Omgggg them eyebrows it’s like wtf someone has had to have head locked her and shaved them off for them to be like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Gerard’s have always been corrupt. They are involved with the Kinahans and it was well known that Alex gerrard was shagging pancake (a big gangster in Liverpool) when she was with Steven years ago!
Isn’t Alex and Stevie’s second child allegedly actually Pancake’s child? And isn’t she (the daughter) dating a Kinahan?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t Alex and Stevie’s second child allegedly actually Pancake’s child? And isn’t she (the daughter) dating a Kinahan?
No lily the eldest child is dating him

And na shes not that stupid to have kid with someone else

But stevie g used to smash my mate behind her back and shes from formby 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did he yeah?! Christ, is ur mate a looker then?! 👀 I thought Alex was nice looking back in the day. Now she looks like a melted Wellie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, she’s dating Lee Byrne, Liam Byrnes son.

Mod edit, locking thread as trial is over and tattle is about public figures or stuff in the national media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.