Thomas Cashman Trial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kieran salkeld is the prime suspect in the Jackie rutter case.
Jackie Rutters sons robbed a dealer and it was a revenge attack. They said if they couldn’t get the brothers they will go after the mum.. they did.
Jackies son is due out of prison soon.. he is a nasty piece of work. He put his kids pet rabbit in the oven and currently serving time for that.
He will be seeking revenge.

Merseyside police know who did that murder and won’t take it any further as apparently some of the OCG’s on the Wirral are police informers. The police let this particular group crack on in return for information.

Kieran salked was the guy who beat up Sam Searson (Sam was the first guy arrested on the Elle edwards murder) there was door bell footage that circulated around social media of it. He only got arrested for it because the matrix got to him first.. it wasnt Merseyside police who arrested him and if it was left to them they wouldn’t have done.

his arrest caused uproar with the OCG and Merseyside police
Just looked up the son and my jaw dropped, these people should not be allowed to be part of society. I’m sorry the trauma he’s inflicted on his poor children WTF.

Reactions: 6
I realise I'm a lone voice here but, personally, I don't care if defendants don't appear for sentencing 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can promise you those impact statements will mean nothing to him. He may be a dad on paper but, when you're involved in that "life", you're not a real parent - you're not present, you're not nurturing them, you're not setting a good example, you're not bringing them up right. You are scum.

Cheryl Korbel is right - he didn't care that night. I would add that he doesn't care full stop. Let's be brutal - to him, Olivia is just kid who got in the way and has now cost him forty two years of his life. Nothing more.

Anyway, it's not about him or any defendant who doesn't appear for sentencing - it's about justice for the victim and their family. And's that's all that matters. In fact, this thread shouldn't even bear his name - it should be named after Olivia. He is nothing.
Absolutely agree with you ❤ justice for olivia has today been served with or without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it maybe the decent thing to do to get the thread locked now that the trial and sentencing are done?

Reactions: 2
Off topic, but RE Jackie Rutter. I assume the son is Billy Rutter. Reading the below he is an absolute scumbag. Not much shocks me but reading that has 🤢🤢🤢 that man should be locked up in a secure unit for the rest of his life.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What a pity we are gonna run out of things to discuss about Cashman soon - I’m a Scouser born & bred & didn’t know loads of this stuff about other Liverpool gangsters. Some of you on here have been brilliant with all the things you know👏

Reactions: 11
What a pity we are gonna run out of things to discuss about Cashman soon - I’m a Scouser born & bred & didn’t know loads of this stuff about other Liverpool gangsters. Some of you on here have been brilliant with all the things you know👏
We need a thread about the going ons in Liverpool, I’ve learnt more through this thread then my whole 25 years of life living here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 8
Yes I live here but I'm not from the area originally so all the information about the crime links is fascinating

Reactions: 3
This has been so eye opening for me. I’ve lived here forever and didn’t know half of this, I was so naive to it all. Hope we have a thread about Liverpool crimes in general as there’s so many rabbit holes to go down

Reactions: 10
Shocked about the angels and scallies link, she is from Dovecot and was quite vocal when it first happened yet not heard a peep since 🤔

Fly high Olivia ♥

Reactions: 5
Yep Billy Rutter is an absolute nut job. He is out soon 😲

There’s going to be mayhem I imagine.

Reactions: 1
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in their houses now.

I’m not ready for this thread to end, I’m so intrigued by all these ‘gang’ people if that’s what you call them 🤣 & the lives they live. It’s a different world! feels like I’m talking about a telly program

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.