Thissinglemama #96 You’re not independent House you live in, dad bought it, Car you’re driving, dad bought it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sounds like a delight to be fair. Don’t forget to eat a couple of Easter eggs too though
I think you’re entitled to a girl dinner now and again when you work a 40 hour week and run a house alone with 2 kids Mr Turner fucked off with a younger model a while ago, what’s your excuse shameless

It was lush , no Easter eggs though sadly

Reactions: 11
Bloody lying saying she was with D2 months not weeks, she's the one putting out the tts with the dates times etc , she's so thick it's unreal

Reactions: 14
Why the fuck is she so manic on that "girl dinner" video. What's with all these weirdly over the top facial twitches?

She did the same on that ginger shot video. Is she actually manic? Giddy Harpers away and she doesn't have to get up early? New dick on the horizon so she's trying to act "fun and silly"?

Reactions: 17
Bloody lying saying she was with D2 months not weeks, she's the one putting out the tts with the dates times etc , she's so thick it's unreal
Because she was with him for two months she thinks saying months makes it sound like they were together several months. Fucking idiot. Plus she moved on from Mr D to D2 within a week or so, so she can’t call anyone for moving on quickly. Absolute fucking hypocrite!!

Reactions: 16
She’s probably swiping and chatting to a bloke right now, she’ll be sending tit pics by the end of the evening.
He’ll of moved in by Monday.
Leave on the Sunday
That’s the life of
The Skanky mumsy

Reactions: 32
You watch other tiktokers who have pretty large followings too making TikTok’s that are edited, asethetic & you know some real work has gone into making their content and then you get this trollop

I just don’t understand how she thinks it’s ok to upload her shite.

Reactions: 16
Desperate & Dateless on a lonely Friday night
Youre a single mum...because you and are a narcisscist and spend your evenings watching murder crime shows on your bedroom tv, surrounded by Disney toys while swiping left with her toys all around her Feet!

She just looks like a pathetic, greedy Lush!

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She can pretend all she likes she happy.
But fuck me, she’s absolutely tragic, what a melt, keep your life Aimless, you couldn’t pay me enough to sit alone in a dirty dressing gown, greasy hair, downing Prosecco and a Easter egg recording myself. What a sad muppet.

Reactions: 25
What great news...sending you lots of love xxx

Reactions: 6
She’s a single mum who gets judged, shamed and whatever else she made up there.
Does she think she’s she’s living in a different era?

Reactions: 13
She’s a single mum who gets judged, shamed and whatever else she made up there.
Does she think she’s she’s living in a different era?
She chats so much shit, I’m a single mum and have never been judged

Reactions: 12
Why's she moaning if something gets left off my order I just get a refund from just eat, it's not hard
---
She’s probably swiping and chatting to a bloke right now, she’ll be sending tit pics by the end of the evening.
He’ll of moved in by Monday.
Leave on the Sunday
That’s the life of
The Skanky mumsy
I feel a craig David song coming on

Reactions: 11
Yep agree. I’m an 80s teenager and remember the blue eye makeup well.
---
Hahaha I’m on my second large glass of sauv and am having mini sausage rolls with crisps and dips for my dinner
#girldinner

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely been drinking before opening that Kylie. I hate how just recently she’s constantly starting sentences and not finishing them but half way through she starts pulling faces, doing hand gestures, fake laughing and saying do you know what I mean. I think she thinks it’s funny and cute. She sounds an idiot.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.