Thissinglemama #91 Tragedy when you got no soul & you lose control with no1 beside you, you're goin' nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤣🤣🤣
---
Watching her buy all this tit ski stuff for center parks. I bet she hasn't brought anything for Harper

Reactions: 12
Faceapp allows you to filter and edit your video aswell as pictures. I do it all the time!🤣🤓
Me too, difference is I’m honest about it, unlike Ehhhhhhmeyyyyy!
---
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤣🤣🤣
---
Watching her buy all this tit ski stuff for center parks. I bet she hasn't brought anything for Harper
Wait for the clap-back haul incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Ralph, his birthday and the witches of eastwank are filming themselves.
Aimless you look fkn awful in those suits, are you 18? No, fkn grow up, you vacuous vapid creature, you make me sick, and so now D2 was walking red flags????? You sure about that? 😉

Reactions: 17
She’s packing again 😂

and different camera DOES not change your entire face shape!
Can anyone explain to me why this daft bint is buying ski wear for CentreParcs….in the UK…..where there’s no ski slope!! Oh wait, I’m waiting for the “one of me followers works at centre parcs and they are building me very own one behind me lodge” story.
She’s honestly bat-tit crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shirl strikes me as a paint over the cracks and pretend everything is perfect kinda person.

Who drove home?
Empty bottle of Kylie there
And 2 glasses of it on show
You can guarantee there was 3
IMG_1260.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
All Christmas themed too. Where's the theme for an 8yr old boy?? It's all about Aimless in reality
He’s 8 right now but imagine in 4 or 5 years when he’s a teenager. Constantly surrounded by women. Holidays with no other males. Days out all the time with all these women wanting to go shopping. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.