Thissinglemama #91 Tragedy when you got no soul & you lose control with no1 beside you, you're goin' nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or on Wendy’s latest video of Ralph’s birthday just when Ralph is opening his first card Aimee says her and Charlie are both wearing mooselover and Charlie says she’s doing ads for them. Then Aimee gives off a sarcastic “ha!” in response 🤔
There was a definite sarcastic huh in reply to Charlie

Reactions: 7
Latest video ranting about not using filters. I find it so funny how she speaks directly to tattle on these response videos … without admitting that’s what she’s doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like going on solo dates sometimes just to the shops and a bite to eat or the cinema but I don’t need to announce it to the whole world and I don’t go to big restaurants as I would feel awkward I just go to a coffee house.

She will be sat there saying everyone was staring at her and judging cause she’s a narcissist and thinks the whole world revolves around her well it doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t use a filter do we aimes..

Tell that to the blurred lines that appear on your hips / legs when you move in each shot and different outfits.

even the cats face blurred when she moved 😂
She looks like a bleeping power ranger! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She has terrible dress sense! I hope she will at least have her hair trimmed when she has it coloured - even though I couldn’t tell the difference last time!

Reactions: 15
Shirl love wtf is a Buff et?
---
*also did anyone see the way H dodged in Shirls video to get out the way 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many lights angles and cameras were on her last night ??Her head is huge in relation to her body
Ski ing Barbie? Emm no Shsimless more like geriatric barbie pretending she's a teenager

HI Aimless. Please stop lying about not reading here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yadda, yadda, yadda.....

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she can’t just admit it nothing wrong with using filters if it makes you feel better about yourself

• Sad
It's different lights, different cameras, different angles can add pounds, don't you know!! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
She disgusts me. Stood there showing off everything like she’s some sort of supermodel. She’s revolting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Someone's been sat on her arse on Tattle all afternoon. Or have the hunz been reporting back? 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Aimee, you can say 'camera angles' and 'I wouldn't know where to find a filter' until you're blue in the face, you're an overgrown child, you've zero fashion or sense of style and sophistication and that bleeping scraggy mop wants eight inches chopping off. You look bleeping ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.