Thissinglemama #91 Tragedy when you got no soul & you lose control with no1 beside you, you're goin' nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just see this on Saturday.

Alexa play “I don’t need a man by the pussycat dolls” then a tit transition banging her head against the phone, wafting her greasball hair & then a side view with the leg kicked back in the air. duck off predictable boring c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That fake laugh and hilarity she has in every video is probably THE most annoying thing to come out that lumpy bumpy mouth of hers 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She eats out on her own saddo she needs to hook up (quite appropriate with Fagin Fontaines nose) with old Slasher, she’s always got a space. Normally between her ears and legs.
She’s needs her one time cos she’s got to eat Christmas dinner at her mums and then be waited on at CP in the new year, poor Aimless rushed off her feet.

Reactions: 5
So she’s had a running race with H this morning, yet the kid was soooooooo ill a day ago and couldn’t go to school yet now she’s giving Linford Christie a run for his money - miraculously recovered from not being ill I’d say!!
I was thinking the same thing 🤔🤥

Reactions: 4
We're on a tie for votes on the new thread title- click on 'most liked posts' at the top of this page and you'll find one suggestion near the bottom of page 2, and one at the top of page 3. If you've not liked either yet, you can add a vote now 😊

Reactions: 7
So Harper was really poorly just days ago and now she is Jessica Ennis! Sure Jan.
- - -
The problem with compulsive liars is that they don’t remember previous lies they have told, but others do! Or they’re too arrogant to remember and just expect to be believed and questioning them is bullying. She mentioned that it doesn’t matter how long she was pregnant for which to me means that her period was late and she tried to convince D2 that she was pregnant and then miscarrying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf, 'oh I've plenty of people I could go out with but I'm choosing to go out on my own for me time....'
What??? Booking a table for one, on a busy Saturday night, week before Xmas? Who's she trying to convince?? She's a bleeping liar, a total fantasist! And wtf does she mean 'down time', down time means chilling out, relaxing not getting dolled up to go on a solo date in a busy as duck restaurant on a Saturday night, she's genuinely lost the fuckin plot.
Shes just going out on the pull !!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
From Shirl's video. Them pesky studio lights again. 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2627314
She swears on Harold’s life, Remyyyyyy boyyyyyyy’s life and her own sad life she never uses filters. Did you know there’s no way she would because “everyone who knows me in me real life and in me real world would call me out on it and you’d see the filter on the bottom of me screen! The companies do not allow us to use filters” well you can duck right off with that since said companies are known to make out their mascara will give you the false eyelash effect whilst the model advertising it-is wearing false eyelashes! Duh!

Reactions: 12
Compare and contrast.....hmmm, where did those saddlebags appear from Aims?
IMG_20231213_125812.jpg
IMG_20231213_130142.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She swears on Harold’s life, Remyyyyyy boyyyyyyy’s life and her own sad life she never uses filters. Did you know there’s no way she would because “everyone who knows me in me real life and in me real world would call me out on it and you’d see the filter on the bottom of me screen! The companies do not allow us to use filters” well you can duck right off with that since said companies are known to make out their mascara will give you the false eyelash effect whilst the model advertising it-is wearing false eyelashes! Duh!
It’s so clear she uses an app like FaceTime to edit her pictures and videos before she uploads them. That’s how they alllll get round the filter being tagged on the screen

Reactions: 15
It’s so clear she uses an app like FaceTime to edit her pictures and videos before she uploads them. That’s how they alllll get round the filter being tagged on the screen
Those pics just prove she uses tuning or stretching filters, not TT filters like what she's on about 'you'd see it at the bottom of the screen! We're not allowed!'. WE KNOW it's not TT filters, it's the filters on your phone - the smoothers etc - in the photo from Shirl's phone she actually looks really dumpy! In the first photo she looks really tall but she's only 5'4" - utter fraud.

Reactions: 16
If you’re filming off another app using filters, they won’t appear on TT. Snapchat for example has several filters that changes your face shape & smoothes at the same time. Shes using another app to record her videos and then uploading. However Shirl and Charlie have yet to work that out

• Heart
Faceapp allows you to filter and edit your video aswell as pictures. I do it all the time!🤣🤓

• Haha
Is it just me or on Wendy’s latest video of Ralph’s birthday just when Ralph is opening his first card Aimee says her and Charlie are both wearing mooselover and Charlie says she’s doing ads for them. Then Aimee gives off a sarcastic “ha!” in response 🤔

Reactions: 6
There’s no way she will sit in a restaurant all
By herself!! Especially one she’s never been in before!! I would never it would give me anxiety and I don’t even suffer with anxiety 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.