Thissinglemama #91 Tragedy when you got no soul & you lose control with no1 beside you, you're goin' nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t respond to that question to clear that up then she needs her account deleting…If I was big Deb I would be hunting her down honestly…
What a dangerous, dangerous woman!!!!

Gets a boyfriend and he’s the best thing ever, he pisses her off and they finish so she starts dropping hints about how he wasn’t all he seemed.

She’s said this now about the three men we’ve known about!!!

She is going to ruin a man’s life if she carries on doing this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet D’2 bad behaviour was him saying “No” and actually having a backbone to do his own thing like go out with friends when he felt like it . Unless she’s controlling them and they are doing exactly what she wants she’d say they are abusive
I’m sure it was said previously that she wasn’t happy at him going out with his mates or seeing his kids. Cos all her crying in the garden and tantrums were on a weekend.

Yes she can get a man cos she opens her legs on the first date, she love bombs them and then they realise what a narcissistic bleep she is and give her a few home truths & she tantrums like a 2 year old who’s been told no for the first time.

she claimed DV on Andy but she said it was “he raised his voice at me” she’s dangerous & any man who gets with her is beyond stupid because the narc will twist the narrative to suit her when it all goes tits up
---
Oh and also have the huns not worked it out yet, she’s only ever cocky when she’s pissed or getting some?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just googled fake pregnancy tests and there’s hundreds of pics on there, and most of them have 3 tests in the pics

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just googled fake pregnancy tests and there’s hundreds of pics on there, and most of them have 3 tests in the pics
I put the pic into Google the same day she posted it and a near exact pic came up. Three different brands too.....I think she stole the pic off a baby forum

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
So now it’s red flags and bad behaviour 🙄🙄 why’s she always crying into her gingerbread man then if he was so frigging bad??? She’s one twisted freak!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She changes her mind daily. First of all she said it was because of a miscarriage, then in the next breath she was blaming trolls why they couldn't be together....but now it's all red flags blah blah when she's failed to get him back. She's turned on him publicly because he's told her to duck off and got someone else

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She changes her mind daily. First of all she said it was because of a miscarriage, then in the next breath she was blaming trolls why they couldn't be together....but now it's all red flags blah blah when she's failed to get him back. She's turned on him publicly because he's told her to duck off and got someone else
I don’t think she changes her mind, I think she’s forgot what lies she’s told so makes up another one to twist the narrative again. The huns aren’t the brightest so it’s easily done except she forgets we have receipts & all of her lies are posted here. I bet we have some clap back today about people not being kind

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she changes her mind, I think she’s forgot what lies she’s told so makes up another one to twist the narrative again. The huns aren’t the brightest so it’s easily done except she forgets we have receipts & all of her lies are posted here. I bet we have some clap back today about people not being kind
Changes her mind is a sarcastic way of saying she's lying, I'm not saying it in the traditional sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It winds me up how she puts videos up on being kind etc but that doesn’t matter to anyone that’s not herself!!! Why are her Huns not questioning how it’s fine for her to bully people who can’t defend themselves on there but people aren’t allowed an opinion on her?! Enough is enough now! Deb if you’re reading this you need to make a stand who knows how far she’s gonna go trying to ruin your sons life! 🤬

Reactions: 17
It winds me up how she puts videos up on being kind etc but that doesn’t matter to anyone that’s not herself!!! Why are her Huns not questioning how it’s fine for her to bully people who can’t defend themselves on there but people aren’t allowed an opinion on her?! Enough is enough now! Deb if you’re reading this you need to make a stand who knows how far she’s gonna go trying to ruin your sons life! 🤬
She always used to say she was bullied in school, I think she was the bully

Reactions: 14
Just imagine…
It’s your birthday
You are 8 years old
So excited to go to your aunties house to see her, your cousin and your grandma
The kittens an added bonus
You are excited all day at school
You get there and you have a couple of sausage rolls and chicken nuggets because there’s nothing else of interest to eat
Then to top off the disappointment of the day
You are completely ignored because Mummy, Nanny and Auntie Catpiss are filming TikToks and on their socials replying to or deleting comments
Top day!! All about you Arr Ralph? Poor little guy wasn’t the priority 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just imagine…
It’s your birthday
You are 8 years old
So excited to go to your aunties house to see her, your cousin and your grandma
The kittens an added bonus
You are excited all day at school
You get there and you have a couple if sausage rolls and chicken nuggets because there’s nothing else of interest to eat
Then to top off the disappointment of the day
You are completely ignored because Mummy, Nanny and Auntie Catpiss are filming TikToks and on their socials replying to or deleting comments
Top day!! All about you Arr Ralph? Poor little guy wasn’t the priority 😢
He never is in that family. I hope Charlie does a party or something for him

Reactions: 10
I’d love to see what he’s upgraded to

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And they loved each other so much but couldn’t be together because he chose his family

• Haha
As for the D2 thing
We know for a fact Aimee lies a lot
What we don’t know is if D2 is the nicest guy in the world or an abuser
If the former, then she’s bad mouthing him knowing he won’t address the situation because he doesn’t care about her enough
If the latter, she let her child around him, sometimes he unsupervised, she dished up dinner while we heard him raise his voice to her child, which arguably may have been something or nothing

Last edited:
If Aimless doesn't like the fish she's catching then she needs to change the bait as the saying goes....

I suspect that SHE is the problem. Every single man she gets with does the same stuff to her, it ends the same way every time. Yet in the beginning they're all "wonderful"

She's a bleeping idiot. She needs to grow the hell up and stop prioritising getting her fat fanny filled when she's had too much prosecco.

There's a CHILD sat there having all these "uncles" thrust upon her. It's absolutely disgusting she should be ASHAMED of her trashy behaviour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.