Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her hair looks awful! Those bangs don't look right with hair her length! It would look sooo much better if she took a good few inches off it and gave it a good conditioning treatment
She is an attractive "woman"....its as if she's trying to make herself look ridiculous....she baffles me....she could look so so.much better!!!🙄

When has she had chance to go and get them checked 🤔View attachment 1426133
They aren't OK they're a bloody mess...never seen the like and I bruise easily!!!

When has she had chance to go and get them checked 🤔View attachment 1426133
Yeah had them done sat!!!
Had hair done and on piss all day yesterday 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Video up saying she is to blame due to alcohol.

Tell us you read tattle aimless without telling us you read tattle.
👋🏼 hi aimless

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s had to do the video so it doesn’t look bad on the shop that did it when it wasn’t even their fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bet they weren’t happy 🤣🤣

Oh lord the hair!!! 😂😂😂 best thing I’ve seen today. Made me laugh so much. She’s the gift that never stops giving.

She’s such an attention seeker going out with her lips like that. Erm concealer?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s had to do the video so it doesn’t look bad on the shop that did it when it wasn’t even their fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bet they weren’t happy 🤣🤣
Oh yes. She loves that place. She will want to go back so damage limitation. Unlike the nail
Salon she slated.

So I have an idea for content for our Aimee…. You have all that hair…. Lots and lonG. Why don’t you do content on trying different hair styles/techniques etc…. Maybe following Kayleigh Melissa or Milabu from YouTube and their tutorials or different braids /up dos etc????

just a CONTENT idea

Last edited:
Imagine being that desperate for a drink that you can’t wait even though you know it’ll make your face look a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the fringe suits her in the first video.
don’t come for me haha! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes she’s had them done loads of times yet didn’t know this 🙄🫤
And wasn't given a list of do's and don'ts prior to the procedure and after..!!!
Another business she could have potentially made a fool of!!

Reactions: 6
Her bloody hair....she's clearly been out and about looking like that today, absolute mess! Does she ever work? Never see her trying to juggle school run/work/appointments!

Reactions: 4
I don't think she's anything special. She's just a normal looking woman who you wouldn't look twice at in the street. The only thing that makes her stand out is all that scraggy hair, and not in good way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was scrolling through her Instagram, no wonder she talks to harper like she's a baby , she was still using a bottle when she was 5

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.