Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss with the pretty view..I mean it's a very from a terraced house of other people gardens...bit like mine...not the worst but pretty it's not!
I was expecting a big field or stunning lake ...not the back of other folks houses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lips are tit, she looks tit the majority of the time. Also Coco & Eve will be absolutely spewing she’s done that horrific video of their tan because it looks awful.

Reactions: 3
Wtf is that view video. She’s gotta be pissed

All about safe guarding but now she’s showing the hire from the back and where her room is. She’s already shown the front and where harpers room is. Brain dead

Reactions: 5
Ho ho ho, green giant
Think that’s the worst fake tan I’ve ever seen…..so GREEN!

Also I’m quite new to this ‘tit show’ and can usually be found lurking on the Ingham threads but can I please ask….does she ever cook a meal? ie, vegetables, meat, potatoes, that’s sort of thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think that’s the worst fake tan I’ve ever seen…..so GREEN!

Also I’m quite new to this ‘tit show’ and can usually be found lurking on the Ingham threads but can I please ask….does she ever cook a meal? ie, vegetables, meat, potatoes, that’s sort of thing?
Every so often she’ll get one of them chickens that you roast in a bag and stick a bit of bisto with it. But other than that no not really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was crying like a baby the other week at the negative comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was it the ones on instagram she was crying at I can’t remember now. Maybe she couldn’t delete those comments like she does on tik tok. That’s why she was crying 😂

• Haha
Was it the ones on instagram she was crying at I can’t remember now. Maybe she couldn’t delete those comments like she does on tik tok. That’s why she was crying 😂
Yeah when someone said she smelt of Catpiss ha

• Haha
Got a lot to catch up on, been in for a operation with overnight stay, not sure I want to watch her videos, might bust my stitches laughing 😂
But here goes 🤣

• Haha
With that fake tan she now looks like she’ll smell of cow tit seeing as it looks like she rolled in a cow pat by the colour of her!
#CowShitQueen

• Haha
Got a lot to catch up on, been in for a operation with overnight stay, not sure I want to watch her videos, might bust my stitches laughing 😂
But here goes 🤣
Hope you're OK Witchy! The comments will have you bursting your stitches, we've been on form today 😂 speedy recovery! Xx

Reactions: 3
Bangs? Is she alright

Just had a look on her managements insta, when they sign someone new they do a welcome post. Nothing for aimless yet. Probably a lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.