Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. She chooses to put her daughter on social media, so she should expect comments like that. How does she even know harper doesn't have autism, she's too lazy to have taken the steps to get her diagnosed. There's strangers on here stating something isn't quite right, there's people on here who work with children stating the same thing but oh no, she definitely doesn't have autism. I can't stand her.
Also she's missed teachers off those who have the right to ask!!!
And she clearly has no bloody friends
Keep her off tik tok aimless!!
With respect...re Harper...we aren't bloody trolls...just concerned for your child.... just keep her off tik tok if you don't comments your attitude stinks just like your manky nails and unwashed birds nest hair prob do!!!🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Now I know harpers shocking diet has been spoke about before, sugary intake etc. Has anyone noticed that on the baking post she’s eating an ice lolly then seconds later elbow deep in a bowl of chocolate and cream.
hair still unbrushed
Poor child, her teeth will be ruined by the time she reaches adulthood if not already, you know aimless is one of these that put squash in harpers baby bottle

Reactions: 9
She also seems quite clumsy the way she moves and stuff can’t explain it but I know what you mean, there’s something.

Her eyes especially are a little bit like she’s thinking of other things or not fully engaged with the situation.

Aimee didn’t give her any freedom with the baking which I think is strange for her age my daughter would crack the eggs herself for example. Obviously with me there but she would be capable and she would spread the icing. My 5 year old would too though.

So I can’t tell if it’s Aimee stopping her because she’s a lazy parent and therefore she’s stunted her development or whether she does it because she knows Harper isn’t capable because she has extra needs. Has she said that she doesn’t in the past? I feel like she did but can’t remember fully.
Even my 2 year old granddaughter cracks the eggs when we bake! Granted I do have to pick out the shell but that’s how they learn.

Reactions: 6
I’m going to go against the grain here and say that it’s impossible to tell if a child has additional needs just from seeing her on videos for a few minutes at a time. All children develop at different rates and to label them just because they’re not the same as your child isn’t fair. I don’t think this is the place to discuss Harper, she’s exposed enough without us picking her apart.

Reactions: 9
Perfect sense!! Nice one...rattled her cage🤣🤣doubt she's even noticed anything amiss with Harper 😳
She’s comes across like that though. I bet I’m not the only person who thinks that. Even someone said get an assessment on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m not gonna comment on Harper.
I’ve got a child with autism and she’s forward with everything, so it goes to show that all kids are different.
I’m not qualified enough to have an opinion on someone else’s child so I’m keeping quiet, but when it comes to all that is our Aimless, that’s a different matter. I’ll pipe up loads then 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Aimee is a micro manager ? I also thought it was a bit strange that Harper wasn’t more engaged in what she was doing. I can remember baking cakes with mum as well as my granny and I remember being actively involved in the entire process .
Eta - do you think she has Dyspraxia?
Was just coming here to say that, my son has dyspraxia, it was very noticeable when he was in infants and juniors, he often couldn’t sit still, always getting told off (until we found out what he had) was very clumsy couldn’t catch a ball etc. He did improve with time and help, now he’s 27 and graduated from university and finishing his masters.
But Harper is definitely like he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I commented on the video and it got deleted and she blocked me 😂 she deleted any negative comments apart from any that she wants to use to make a video

She’s just pinned a negative comment so another video incoming 😂😂 she does it so all her little sheep jump on and defend her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This is very true and only that moron can answer that, oh she did…..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
There's just something amiss...may be just she's craving her mums attention that she doesn't get...
I commented on the video and it got deleted and she blocked me 😂 she deleted any negative comments apart from any that she wants to use to make a video

She’s just pinned a negative comment so another video incoming 😂😂 she does it so all her little sheep jump on and defend her
She'll be loving all this attention!!
Laughable!!!

She’s such a twit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’ll have no followers left at this rate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Self absorbed, self entitled witch she is....wow!
Just keep your child off tik tok....been through all this last time someone asked!!! So it's nothing new..just her attitude is just horrible...with any comment she doesn't agree with!!😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.