Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she don’t drink to many of them if she’s driving harper home but she prob won’t care

Reactions: 6
Is the mum a piss head? She seems keen on the booze for any occasion,
They all are I reckon!
cannot believe the stupid mother is still wearing the twit hat in this heat!! Silly witch!
look like 3 witches out, wonder if they arrived on their broom sticks!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They all are I reckon!
cannot believe the stupid mother is still wearing the twit hat in this heat!! Silly witch!
look like 3 witches out, wonder if they arrived on their broom sticks!!
Her outfit was completely bizarre. Now we know where aimless gets her fashion sense from!
They’ll all be over the legal diving limit if they carry on as they are. Disgusting. Hate drink drivers.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Her outfit was completely bizarre. Now we know where aimless gets her fashion sense from!
They’ll all be over the legal diving limit if they carry on as they are. Disgusting. Hate drink drivers.
Me too...how does she know how strong that cocktail was....if she only had the one that is!!
Piss pots, the lot of them!!!!

Omfg they sat in that hut in this weather in trousers and t shirts with hot food id be a right sweaty mardy bastard. Nothing nice about eating whilst melting.

Omfg they sat in that hut in this weather in trousers and t shirts with hot food id be a right sweaty mardy bastard. Nothing nice about eating whilst melting.
Bloody bonkers....her hair must be stinking like Aimless'🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
They can’t go frigging anywhere without having a bloody alcoholic drink! Pissheads

Totally agree! I’m not a fan of Aimee at all but I think it’s a step to far to ‘diagnose’ or to comment on a young child behaviour/appearance (even if her mother does expose her to social media)
No one has diagnosed her tho. Or commented on her appearance.
Her mother is quick to comment on things that have been pointed out here, so hopefully she will read here and think maybe I should address what they are saying. The sooner she realises her daughter might need help is better in my opinion. Because if she does the process is long and takes time which unfortunately Aimee won’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s literal scum. Who drinks anything alcoholic when they know they’re driving? Never mind with their child in the car. She can claim she’s an amazing mum all she wants but I honestly think Harper would be better off and thrive without Aimee.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
No one has diagnosed her tho. Or commented on her appearance.
Her mother is quick to comment on things that have been pointed out here, so hopefully she will read here and think maybe I should address what they are saying. The sooner she realises her daughter might need help is better in my opinion. Because if she does the process is long and takes time which unfortunately Aimee won’t have.
Exactly! I just think Aimee’s a selfish twit and she’s narcissistic so she doesn’t want to put the attention on Harper and she does seem very offended at the thought of her daughter having autism regardless of what she says, and that’s very offensive in my opinion.

Everybody has a duty to safeguard children and that includes speaking out when you think something doesn’t seem right. There’s nothing bad about saying someone could possibly have autism or a learning difficulty and when people act offended or as if it’s a bad thing to say it’s just being ableist.

What’s so bad about having Autism that people thing it’s offensive to suggest it? I have a family member with autism and it took them so long to get diagnosed it’s such a long process it’s in Harpers best interest to get the ball rolling if she possibly has any extra needs.

When has anyone commented on Harpers appearance? Apart from saying she hasn’t had her hair brushed, again that’s observing possible neglectful / lazy parenting.

I dunno I just feel very strongly about allowing people to speak up when things don’t seem right with a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s literal scum. Who drinks anything alcoholic when they know they’re driving? Never mind with their child in the car. She can claim she’s an amazing mum all she wants but I honestly think Harper would be better off and thrive without Aimee.
Exactly this!

Let's hope she uses those hair products she got gifted, her hair is in a right state. And as for drink driving I just think she's a selfish moron who has no regard for other people of her own daughters safety. I expect she'll drive her to school tomorrow as well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
WHY does Harper have her tablet and headphones with her when going out for a meal with her auntie and cousin. I just cannot understand it. The child is glued to it. It’s honestly shocking to me.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! I just think Aimee’s a selfish twit and she’s narcissistic so she doesn’t want to put the attention on Harper and she does seem very offended at the thought of her daughter having autism regardless of what she says, and that’s very offensive in my opinion.

Everybody has a duty to safeguard children and that includes speaking out when you think something doesn’t seem right. There’s nothing bad about saying someone could possibly have autism or a learning difficulty and when people act offended or as if it’s a bad thing to say it’s just being ableist.

What’s so bad about having Autism that people thing it’s offensive to suggest it? I have a family member with autism and it took them so long to get diagnosed it’s such a long process it’s in Harpers best interest to get the ball rolling if she possibly has any extra needs.

When has anyone commented on Harpers appearance? Apart from saying she hasn’t had her hair brushed, again that’s observing possible neglectful / lazy parenting.

I dunno I just feel very strongly about allowing people to speak up when things don’t seem right with a child.
Agree wholeheartedly!!

• Heart
WHY does Harper have her tablet and headphones with her when going out for a meal with her auntie and cousin. I just cannot understand it. The child is glued to it. It’s honestly shocking to me.
It's disgusting parenting honestly. She's on it enough at home and can't even go out for a family meal without it, she should use her time to maybe find a parenting class or something because she needs all the help she can get. She'll do anything to try and silence her child.

More like entitled mama!!! What single “mamas” spend this much time and Money on themselves?!

Even my 4yo can sit in a restaurant without any sort of device. It’s worrying that rather than Harper engaging in conversation with her family, especially her cousin who’s a similar age to her, she instead sits with her face glued to a screen. Why is Aimee even allowing that? I’m not one of those “we limit screen time” mums but I do think there’s a time and a place for things like tablets and a restaurant definitely isn’t one of them

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.