Thissinglemama #5 My name is Aimless I'll do anything to be famous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly has the worst taste in clothes etc… what is thinking? She’s beyond immature. It’s laughable how ridiculous she looks. No wonder she has anxiety doing the school run looking like a cross between a teletubby and Mr Tumble.

Not to mention STILL shopping for a holiday next year. I’m honestly starting to think she has something seriously wrong with her mentally. This is not normal behaviour from a 38 year old woman. Her child needs to be in the care of her dad full time instead of this lunatic.

Reactions: 6
Guys she has to do an order from Morrison’s. Even when her dad was picking up her one child from school. AND the Deliveroo driver has basically broken in and assaulted her. Because this is just Aimee’s imaginary world.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys she has to do an order from Morrison’s. Even when her dad was picking up her one child from school. AND the Deliveroo driver has basically broken in and assaulted her. Because this is just Aimee’s imaginary world.
Don’t think they’d would ever do that another lie

Caught out again Aimless!! There'll be another video about it tomorrow 😂
Apparently she use both ha

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t think they’d would ever do that another lie

Apparently she use both ha
She's magic isn't she.... Using a defunct platform. I reckon she called Skype and they reinstated it just for her

• Haha
I’m a single mother working full time, I get an ok salary (let’s face it we all want pay rises)
My ex pays child support and there’s no way I can afford to do the amount of shopping that this woman does….,
She’s either at b&m, m&s, tesco or primark every week. She never ever buys own brands at the supermarket and seems to work 2/3hours a day - if that ! Drives a large car, has holidays, takeaways, alcohol and meals out.
how does she do it?? Somebody please tell me her secret.
if you’re reading this Amy I’m not jealous I’m just bewildered at how much you spend!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She honestly has the worst taste in clothes etc… what is thinking? She’s beyond immature. It’s laughable how ridiculous she looks. No wonder she has anxiety doing the school run looking like a cross between a teletubby and Mr Tumble.

Not to mention STILL shopping for a holiday next year. I’m honestly starting to think she has something seriously wrong with her mentally. This is not normal behaviour from a 38 year old woman. Her child needs to be in the care of her dad full time instead of this lunatic.
I agree...I joke about it but she's not " right"🙄

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with the rant video. She comes across as very aggressive on that video for someone who uses that platform to fund their lifestyle 🙄

Also skype 🤣🤣 its zoom or teams love, a quick Google could have sorted that lie out for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's one dangerous individual!!
She must lie there at night making notes when she dreams up these tales ...someone needs to step in and sort her out😳

Just caught up with the rant video. She comes across as very aggressive on that video for someone who uses that platform to fund their lifestyle 🙄

Also skype 🤣🤣 its zoom or teams love, a quick Google could have sorted that lie out for you.
She's prob never heard of either cos she's in Aimless land and only time she prob uses Internet is to order take aways, order clothes, book holidays, read here and tik tok..jeez😂

Reactions: 4
Can I put forward the next thread name to be:
The banana, the white claw and the Luna Jane walked into an interview ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All the ones saying they haven’t had a reply/calls don’t get answered are probably all Aimee’s cases that she hasn’t replied to cuz she’s too busy on tiktok 🤣
Where did the gold medal company get mentioned? Is that where she works?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I’ve got to say this and ask the question because it’s been on my mind for weeks. Yes I know it’s crude but that’s just me! Those ridiculous nails she wear. How the duck does she wipe her arse without them tearing through the toilet paper? I dread to think what gets underneath those nails! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I couldn’t be doing with nails that length! She’s like Edward bleeping Scissorhands when she’s trying to open anything!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I’ve got to say this and ask the question because it’s been on my mind for weeks. Yes I know it’s crude but that’s just me! Those ridiculous nails she wear. How the duck does she wipe her arse without them tearing through the toilet paper? I dread to think what gets underneath those nails! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I couldn’t be doing with nails that length! She’s like Edward bleeping Scissorhands when she’s trying to open anything!
Thanks for asking cos I've been wondering too🤢🤢🤢

Is it just me or is she a beggy cow
No...she is that as well as being stark raving bonkers and a fantasist!!

• Haha
I had long nails once and the toilet paper goes right through .. I haven’t had them on since hhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.