Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lisarini

Never commented before, more of a spectator but this woman is nothing more than spoilt, over indulged smacked arsed child, pretending to have chronic anxiety but can get behind the wheel of a car, film herself, complete day to day activities, she’s completely unrelatable to the majority of working single mothers who don’t have time to wipe their backsides never mind shop constantly post numerous TikTok’s daily and afford takeaways every day. She’s pushing 40 but behaves like a 10 year old, get a grip, cut those dreadlocks veruca salt !!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ceres457

£25 for breakfast and coffee?? No that’s not cheap and it shows how out of touch she is. “I must still be thinking in London prices” get a fucking grip, you were there for a week, love! She’s like that annoying person in the office that says “I must still be on Spanish time” for 3 months after they’ve come back off holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is that video all about ! Is that her supposedly having a anxiety attack ? If she was that bad there is no way she would be able to pick up the phone and film herself ,the breathing is so over the top and exaggerated for the camera .

She is nervous because people are starting to see the real her and worried she is going to be pulled up on it ,she's been slagging off people that are too close to home for her , the neighbour, the boy, the kids at school and now she's gone to far she is shitting herself about seeing one of them .

No coincidence that someone recently said we never see the anxious side of her and now she films that.

Aimee they sell hairbrushes and detangling spray in tesco maybe pick yourself some up ,that hair looks like it's going to start growing mould
I struggle with this and not just with Aimee. People who are suffering from a panic or anxiety attack, at which point do you pick up your phone to record yourself? I'm not sure I'd want that put on the internet for the world, I'm not sure I'd have the capacity to think 'better get my phone and film this'. Any type of hyperventilation causes a natural panic episode of the human body, that then has a knock on effect on the brain function. I'm not sure if you're hyperventilating you'd be able to actually pick up your phone and record yourself talking about shopping. I think it would be beneficial for aimee to see a GP about Munchausen syndrome.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Beesly

Long time lurker, literally been reading this thread since the first one 🤣

The reason I've had to post today is because judging by some of the comments on her latest video, she is just alienating her followers!! I started following her as she seemed pretty relatable and down to earth (or so it seemed) but then buying clothes for next year, and those prices!! When I first started watching her vids she was meant to be this hard working single mum with 3 jobs, doing it all on her own etc. Now she barely has 1 job, buying and ordering expensive stuff on the daily, while clearly being supported by Mummy and Daddy. I mean each to their own, but the content she is posting is not relatable to her target audience if you like

Last edited:

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Her content is soooooo boring, it's just drivel isn't it?
A whole video about a box of cereal. She looks an absolute state today. You just know her fanny stinks don't you, even just by looking at her.

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
There is nothing at all relatable to her now. She lives a completely sheltered and cosseted life.
She isn’t your typical single mother, who doesn’t know where the next lot of money is coming from for food and bills, let alone buy cans of booze and £18 white hoodies for their kids.
shes fucking deluded if she thinks she’s relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can I put forward the next thread name to be:
The banana, the white claw and the Luna Jane walked into an interview ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I’ve been AWOL a while cos the Snapshoteye thread picked up but actually some of the people on that thread are so annoying and boring I cba to read it anymore and then this morning I saw a crying birds nest on my fyp and had to run over here. So of all the comments that tipped her over the edge it was one saying she looks like she smells of cat piss? 🤣😂😂. Again with the Women’s Aid thing but no proof of the emails 😴. Hope you’re all doing good you naughty little trolls!

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’ve got to say this and ask the question because it’s been on my mind for weeks. Yes I know it’s crude but that’s just me! Those ridiculous nails she wear. How the fuck does she wipe her arse without them tearing through the toilet paper? I dread to think what gets underneath those nails! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I couldn’t be doing with nails that length! She’s like Edward fucking Scissorhands when she’s trying to open anything!

• Haha
  • Sick

Wee Toots

VIP Member
She forgot about the school anxiety!

So school run gives her anxiety, but going to the school fayre at the same venue, with the same parents, add in all the teachers and she's really looking forward to going to that 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here:

tattle says your not relatable anymore with all the money you spend - makes a video saying petrol l prices are making her feel sick

the difference is aimee you have mummy and daddy to help you out, petrol prices don’t matter to you do they
Wasn’t arsed about petrol prices last week when she swanned off to the lakes

Anagst

VIP Member
There is nothing at all relatable to her now. She lives a completely sheltered and cosseted life.
She isn’t your typical single mother, who doesn’t know where the next lot of money is coming from for food and bills, let alone buy cans of booze and £18 white hoodies for their kids.
shes fucking deluded if she thinks she’s relatable.
This! I'm not a single mam, but I borrowed money off my dad this week so that our council tax got paid this morning (we pay weekly) because I'd forgotten, when budgeting, that it is a 5 week month and we literally had about £6 to our name before our UC payment was due to come in and my partner gets paid. Thankfully we are lucky that my dad is willing and able to help if we get stuck like that, but it is VERY rare that I ask him for help. I am anal about keeping track of EVERYTHING, every payment out of my bank, whether a bill or purchase is written down and the money marked off the amount of available funds. For years I was awful with money and got into debt, now we only buy what we can afford, try and save a little bit every month and go without so that we can make sure our daughter is fed, clothed and has a roof over her head.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She'll look like a stick of rock that's been found down the back of the sofa and it's covered in old hair 🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
She’s defo been reading here haha hi Aimee
Aimless 🤣🤣any update re womens aid meeting....can't ask on your videos or lives cos you'll block me again and I really can't be arsed making yet another account just to keep up with your shite....so.maybe a quick video response after reading this would be appreciated.....thanks "hun"💖

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's sat there in that awful brown dressing gown, looking like a smelly ewok that's been dragged through a men's public urinal.... complaining that someone has said she looks like she stinks of cats piss 🥴😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

nnnnnicki

Luna Jane we know it’s you Aim, Nobody uses Skype stop talking shite.

Just throwing some thread ideas out there with Luna involved 😂😂😂

Luna Jane , Aimee’s insane, imaginary job, Birthday slob, and Dave the duck… what the fuck!?

She’s a fucking dickhead. Does she not realise how fucking weird she looks crying one minute about bullies then the next ranting with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Aimee you’re insane darling seek professional help.
this for thread #6 title? Luna Jane , Aimee’s insane, imaginary job, Birthday slob, and Dave the duck… what the fuck!?

• Haha