Thissinglemama #5 My name is Aimless I'll do anything to be famous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Johnson1901 😄 love it!
Recap;

Next thread for our favourite tiktok attention seeker Aimee aka: 'this single mama'... habitual liar and all round drama queen. We've had a trip to London with Shirley The Hat, lies about a Tinder date, more ugly clothes, more M&S hauls, lies about forgetting to collect her daughter from school, her cousins wedding that she was ultra rude about, an imaginary neighbour who she apparently had a feud with, imaginary police sat outside her house...more stuffing her face on camera. More horrible dresses that she's purchasing to try and outshine everyone at her pending father's wedding.

Anything I've missed out please add 🙂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap;

Next thread for our favourite tiktok attention seeker Aimee aka: 'this single mama'... habitual liar and all round drama queen. We've had a trip to London with Shirley The Hat, lies about a Tinder date, more ugly clothes, more M&S hauls, lies about forgetting to collect her daughter from school, her cousins wedding that she was ultra rude about, an imaginary neighbour who she apparently had a feud with, imaginary police sat outside her house...more stuffing her face on camera. More horrible dresses that she's purchasing to try and outshine everyone at her pending father's wedding.

When will I will I be famous she’s not bros lol

Reactions: 7
Who the hell is even thinking about a dress at that time in the morning?! It’s so clear to see she doesn’t do the school run because who has the time to sit down, make a video and talk about absolute shite at half 8 in the morning

Reactions: 10
Agree with this, most of us are rushing about trying to get out the door.

What was that clothes try on like last night. You actually need sun glasses to look at the colours they're that bright. Some of the clothes look too small! I'm all for women wearing what they want but dress for your shape and don't wear stuff that's too small.

Reactions: 8
Shirl said she shouldn’t lose weight. More like aimless can’t lose weight because she’s always drinking and eating out. She’s just a fat, caky faced, slob. She’s not naturally big either, look at her sister and shirl, she just sits in her arse all day eating tit and drinking. She’s a show. How she can even think people are jealous of her is beyond me

Reactions: 9
She’s such a grotty witch, all last nights dinner plates etc just dumped on the side all because she’d rather spend her time on Tik Tok. When social media is a priority over your child & basic hygiene / chores at home then you have a serious issue !!

Reactions: 10
Thought she said she was back to work normally this week, she talks complete rubbish!
And again dressed like Mr. Tumble.
Just an idea Amiee, spend less time on TT and get your house in order after you make tea then you won't have as much to tidy up in the morning. Honestly, there is a 'lived in' house and then there is hers!!
11.15am and only tidying up the food from last night!! Each to their own but that would give me anxiety!! Gravy still sitting 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Her saying “d’ya know what I mean” is like nails on a chalkboard for me. It’s every 2 minute she says it as well. WE KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought she said she was back to work normally this week, she talks complete rubbish!
Just an idea Amiee, spend less time on TT and get your house in order after you make tea then you won't have as much to tidy up in the morning. Honestly, there is a 'lived in' house and then there is hers!!
11.15am and only tidying up the food from last night!! Each to their own but that would give me anxiety!!
I’m glad others think she looks like Mr Tumble. She’s a right sight.

Does she ever shower lol she’s never got wet hair or looks clean. I’m off
Today and when iv put baby to bed first thing I do is hop in the shower I bet she stinks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
11.15am and only tidying up the food from last night!! Each to their own but that would give me anxiety!! Gravy still sitting 🤢🤢🤢
I'd feel really sick if I had to do those dishes in the morning. Doesn't take long to clean up after dinner. There is only two of them.

I'd feel really sick if I had to do those dishes in the morning. Doesn't take long to clean up after dinner. There is only two of them.
I have three kids and my house gets into a real crazy state sometimes but the kitchens always clean at the end of the night downstairs is always tidied. It takes half an hour. Id hate to come down to that lot in a morning.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else think she buys a lot of food for two people? I bet most of that goes in the bin and she orders takeaways

Does aimee ever work? Does she even work? Or have a child lol? All I do is see her eat. Shop. And drink .. and been on tik tok all day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recap;

Love it thanks🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.